Author Topic: Adonis principles making the news: Science teacher loses 37lbs on McDonalds  (Read 21626 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Yeah I like limiting rest times to reduce chances of injury and increase fat loss....just started this method and I feel its best for me as I have a limited amount of time to train with my crazy work schedule. No cardio needed...two birds one stone.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Yeah I like limiting rest times to reduce chances of injury and increase fat loss....just started this method and I feel its best for me as I have a limited amount of time to train with my crazy work schedule. No cardio needed...two birds one stone.

but i do have longer rest times for one major lift for every workout at the beginning. For example one day I'll do db bench with as much rest as needed...then do incline, shoulders etc with limited rest.

I also train everything twice a week.
A

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

yep I do zero cardio also, for contest prep just counted cals and exercise 7 days a week walking my dog and weight lifting usually 6 days per week

galeniko

• Getbig V
the op doesnt even lift,let alone knows diet.

hes taking the peepe.

mcdonalds dfoood is soooo good they advice their employees to not eat any of it.

go figure.

the trial is total set up the fattie ate probably even worse diet before and just reduced his calories.

he went from looking pregnant with twins to pregant only with 1 kid.

wolfox you dumb son of a aids riddled hore, this is a bbuilding forum, not a place where morbidly obese l need advise to lose weight.

the focus is losing fat while keeping muscle, you illiterate qurtwr educated fool.

haha mcdonalds diet for muscle and shredded body suuure thing, theres always an easy way.

fuck of majmune to where you came from.sign up to a gym before you open your semen filled mouth, fagggeeettt

btw you look like shit,literaly.hope this helps
n

Wolfox

• Getbig V

hes taking the peepe.

mcdonalds dfoood is soooo good they advice their employees to not eat any of it.

go figure.

the trial is total set up the fattie ate probably even worse diet before and just reduced his calories.

wolfox you dumb son of a aids riddled hore, this is a bbuilding forum, not a place where morbidly obese l need advise to lose weight.

the focus is losing fat while keeping muscle, you illiterate qurtwr educated fool.

haha mcdonalds diet for muscle and shredded body suuure thing, theres always an easy way.

fuck of majmune to where you came from.sign up to a gym before you open your semen filled mouth, fagggeeettt

Pct clomid meltdown of pieces from the resident meltdowner.

A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Notice the great lengths he had to take in order for him to make his piece of shit, untruthful movie.  I could do the same eating vegetables and pomegranate juice.

No, you couldn't.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

hes taking the peepe.

go figure.

All of the highlights are bullshit my friend.  Pure bullshit.

Here you go.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
No, you couldn't.
Of course I could.  I could eat 10 Avocados and drink carrot juice and eat Broccoli and Bananas and end up an obese fat ass really fast.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Of course I could.  I could 10 Avocados and drink carrot juice and eat Broccoli and Bananas and end up an obese fat ass really fast.

No you couldn't. And you won't.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Gayleniko mad he needs to diet on less a thousand cals to blow kidneys.

Total dipshitting fagget lol
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
How many calories do you think are in one Avocado?  ???

Are you stupid?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
How many calories do you think are in one Avocado?  ???

Are you stupid?

You can't and you won't do this challenge of yours. Never.

End of story  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
10 Avocados is over 3000 calories.

If I ate just five, I would be at 1500.  Throw in some Bananas, Carrot Juice, Broccoli and some Eggs and I would be easily not losing any weight.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
10 Avocados is over 3000 calories.

If I ate just five, I would be at 1500.  Throw in some Bananas, Carrot Juice, Broccoli and some Eggs and I would be easily not losing any weight.

You will never do this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You can't and you won't do this challenge of yours. Never.

End of story  :)
Why would I purposely want to get fat eating fruits and vegetables.

Simpletons like you might think its not possible.  Most Vegetarians I know are fat, skinny fat or even obese.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You will never do this.
Why would I want to?

You are the moron who thinks you won`t get fat eating like this.   :D

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

hes taking the peepe.

go figure.

lmao majeeb is not a real name :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Why would I want to?

You are the moron who thinks you won`t get fat eating like this.   :D

No I just said YOU WILL NEVER DO THIS.

And you won't ever back up what you're claiming. Never gonna happen and we all know it.  :)

Wolfox

• Getbig V

dude avocados have hella cals.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
No I just said YOU WILL NEVER DO THIS.

And you won't ever back up what you're claiming. Never gonna happen and we all know it.  :)
Where did I say I would do this?  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
He had no clue of that before this thread.  That really is how stupid he is.  Now he is just trying to save face by making inane comments and requests.  :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Fact.

But Adonis said "I could eat veggies and Pom juice........."

Truth is he won't. He fails to back up many of his claims. Good guy nonetheless but doesn't put his mouth where his money is.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
COULD is the word of the day.  ::)
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
He had no clue of that before this thread.  That really is how stupid he is.  Now he is just trying to save face by making inane comments and requests.  :D

I would school you on nutrition young man. LOL. But I won't resort to name calling like "moron".  :)