Author Topic: Adonis principles making the news: Science teacher loses 37lbs on McDonalds  (Read 21622 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
He had no clue of that before this thread.  That really is how stupid he is.  Now he is just trying to save face by making inane comments and requests.  :D

u sure bro? I think he's pulling an Adonis and trolling you. :D
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I am sure.  You can tell by his previous posts that he really has no clue.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

:o

:D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Fact.

But Adonis said "I could eat veggies and Pom juice........."

Truth is he won't. He fails to back up many of his claims. Good guy nonetheless but doesn't put his mouth where his money is.
Why would I want to do that?  We already know the outcome of what would happen.  What would be the point?  Unless I am getting paid, I see no reason to waste the time.  Even I was getting paid, it still would be a complete waste of time.  What would it accomplish?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Lol I am in full agreement that excess cals will lead to fast storage.

But I am also in agreement that you will never prove your point by eating just veggies and pom juice to prove my point. And we both know that.  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Lol I am in full agreement that excess cals will lead to fast storage.

But I am also in agreement that you will never prove your point by eating just veggies and pom juice to prove my point. And we both know that.  :)
Why would I do it though?  For what gain?

Wolfox

• Getbig V

Maybe. He is still a getbig newb in my eyes. Surely not a vet like you and me.  8)
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Maybe. He is still a getbig newb in my eyes. Surely not a vet like you and me.  8)
He is learning.  When he is not being a dumbass, he is a good member.  Lately though, he has been caught being a dumbass.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
drinking a gallon of Coca-Cola daily, as Spurlock did, is probably enough to turn a soft semi-vegan girlie man like he was, into a heaping sack of weezing mess.  

If he had just stuck with water and unsweetened tea, I bet his liver enzymes would have been fine.  The entire movie should have been about the dangers of Super--Sized Sprite & Dr Pepper.  The CHicken sandwiches and McSalad didn't wreck him.

QFT.  That was my problem with his movie as well.  He didn't have to drink that at all.
Y

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
He is learning.  When he is not being a dumbass, he is a good member.  Lately though, he has been caught being a dumbass.

I can deadlift 225x112.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
QFT.  That was my problem with his movie as well.  He didn't have to drink that at all.
He didn`t have to eat all of that either and he didn`t have to wear a pedometer to purposely limit his movement to a minimum.

Sadly, many were taken in by this writ large.  Many on this very site even.  If you do a search, you will see how hilarious some Getbiggers reacted when it came out.  They were easily fooled just as the dumb public was.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Yeah the black guy
Serious question Chiro,

In your training as a Chiro, what is the best sleeping position?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Serious question Chiro,

In your training as a Chiro, what is the best sleeping position?

Goal is to keep the spine in as neutral of a position as possible, while maintaining appropriate lordotic and kyphotic curves.

The best: On your back. very thin rolled up towel or extremely small pillow just under your neck. The back of your head (your EOP) should be flat on the bed. Also something very thin under your knees to elevate them slightly. (I often times skip this part, but it helps a lot of older people with low back issues)

"ok" sleep position, not the best: on your side. Pillow between your knees. Another pillow with enough thickness to keep your head neutral and NOT laterally flexed either side. Still, most people often torque their thoracics in this position so it's not the best. Also sleep right side down to alleviate pressure on the heart (not as important for normal healthy people.)

Worst: face down, cervical spine completely rotated to one side for 7 hours straight.

Most of the time people dont sleep in a proper "on your back" Position because they are uncomfortable (due to subtle back pain). Bad way to go though life.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Goal is to keep the spine in as neutral of a position as possible, while maintaining appropriate lordotic and kyphotic curves.

The best: On your back. very thin rolled up towel or extremely small pillow just under your neck. The back of your head (your EOP) should be flat on the bed. Also something very thin under your knees to elevate them slightly. (I often times skip this part, but it helps a lot of older people with low back issues)

"ok" sleep position, not the best: on your side. Pillow between your knees. Another pillow with enough thickness to keep your head neutral and NOT laterally flexed either side. Still, most people often torque their thoracics in this position so it's not the best. Also sleep right side down to alleviate pressure on the heart (not as important for normal healthy people.)

Worst: face down, cervical spine completely rotated to one side for 7 hours straight.

Most of the time people dont sleep in a proper "on your back" Position because they are uncomfortable (due to subtle back pain). Bad way to go though life.

So you're saying you like it on your back with your legs up.

You hella homo, bro.
A

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
What's an Adonis principle?

Isn't he that fat fuck that posts pics sometimes?  Or is that the point?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

I don`t have any back pain at all, but I am a face down sleeper.  I do whats called "the chalk outline".  One hand out, front, one by the side.  I really don`t know why I do it.  A few days ago I made a point to try sleeping on my back, and I did get the best sleep I have gotten in a long, long time.  However, I quickly find myself reverting back to the face down chalk pose of peace.

I do not have any back pain though and I do find the face down comfortable.  Is this bad?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
What's an Adonis principle?

Isn't he that fat fuck that posts pics sometimes?  Or is that the point?
No, this is him.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Ok.  Good job.

You got the mass murderer look down too.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Ok.  Good job.

You got the mass murderer look down too.
Yes.  This is key.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I don`t have any back pain at all, but I am a face down sleeper.  I do whats called "the chalk outline".  One hand out, front, one by the side.  I really don`t know why I do it.  A few days ago I made a point to try sleeping on my back, and I did get the best sleep I have gotten in a long, long time.  However, I quickly find myself reverting back to the face down chalk pose of peace.

I do not have any back pain though and I do find the face down comfortable.  Is this bad?

Only bad if your neck is rotated for hours on end. You may not have symptoms now, but you will...everyone does unfortunately. Think of shoveling snow to one side, over and over again, for years.  the muscular, tendinous, and ligamentous imbalances that this would make. There's a threshold that is reached when something goes wrong.

I was just telling a patient this the other day. They bent over to pick up a piece of paper and their back "went out." now was that piece of paper 300 lbs? NO...but it was the last straw that broke the camels back so to speak. So I adjusted them, I changed the compressive load pattern on their spine, altered their spinal biomechanics and their own body healed itself. I just removed the interference.

My goal is to correct abnormal spinal curves, and the face down neck torqued position is not going to help maintain a proper lordodic cervical curve. And peer reviewed research shows that a reduced cervical curve smaller than 45 degrees will lead to a shorter lifespan. If you reduce that curve you are stretching, pulling, compressing, and fraying your spinal cord/brainstem. Hence why I place such importance on establishing healthy curves and sleeping position.

I frequently take 30 minute naps at lunchtime on my adjusting table. So it's face down but there is a face hole cut out. Very comfortable!

Solution: cut a face hole into your bed  :D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
P

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Only bad if your neck is rotated for hours on end. You may not have symptoms now, but you will...everyone does unfortunately. Think of shoveling snow to one side, over and over again, for years.  the muscular, tendinous, and ligamentous imbalances that this would make. There's a threshold that is reached when something goes wrong.

I was just telling a patient this the other day. They bent over to pick up a piece of paper and their back "went out." now was that piece of paper 300 lbs? NO...but it was the last straw that broke the camels back so to speak. So I adjusted them, I changed the compressive load pattern on their spine, altered their spinal biomechanics and their own body healed itself. I just removed the interference.

My goal is to correct abnormal spinal curves, and the face down neck torqued position is not going to help maintain a proper lordodic cervical curve. And peer reviewed research shows that a reduced cervical curve smaller than 45 degrees will lead to a shorter lifespan. If you reduce that curve you are stretching, pulling, compressing, and fraying your spinal cord/brainstem. Hence why I place such importance on establishing healthy curves and sleeping position.

I frequently take 30 minute naps at lunchtime on my adjusting table. So it's face down but there is a face hole cut out. Very comfortable!

Solution: cut a face hole into your bed  :D
So what should I do to get rid of my bad chalk habit or what can I do?