Author Topic: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road  (Read 34155 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road
« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2013, 06:38:55 PM »
If I drop anything in my car I can't retrieve it while driving because I can't reach. I have to wait till I'm at a stop.

If I want to reach it I have to have my head way down and eyes off of the road.

Nicole can't be that tall....she probably had her eyes off the road as she was attempting to reach for her phone.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2013, 06:41:12 PM »
I think blatantly texting and hitting someone is a far worse offense than dropping an object and trying to retrieve it and hitting someone.

Both are still unacceptable, but one is "worse" IMO.

What you?

I agree, but how do we know she's not just saying that to lessen her guilt?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2013, 06:42:05 PM »
If I drop anything in my car I can't retrieve it while driving because I can't reach. I have to wait till I'm at a stop.

Nicole can't be that tall....she probably had her eyes off the road as she was attempting to reach for her phone.

Thats because you're a woman and you're incompetent.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2013, 06:42:15 PM »

I was driving once whilst eating French Freedom fries and I hit a speed bump. Got a huge fry stuck right up my nose, but I refused to dislodge the delicious fried treat out of principle.

I will NOT be a perpetrator of careless driving.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2013, 06:43:32 PM »
I agree, but how do we know she's not just saying that to lessen her guilt?

How do we know she was not lying?

"...beyond a reasonable doubt....."

Thats because you're a woman and you're incompetent.

X2

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2013, 06:44:10 PM »
I was driving once whilst eating French Freedom fries and I hit a speed bump. Got a huge fry stuck right up my nose, but I refused to dislodge the delicious fried treat out of principle.

I will NOT be a perpetrator of careless driving.

You're an idiot, eating whilst driving is still a careless act.
V

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2013, 06:44:46 PM »

You're an even bigger idiot for believing that false tale.

Idiot.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 16, 2013, 06:45:25 PM »
You're an even bigger idiot for believing that false tale.

Idiot.
I didn't believe it, merely pointed out you have no idea what constitutes careless driving.
V

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2013, 06:48:19 PM »

It can be.

Texting will take your eyes off the road for a longer time than eating, if eating takes a persons eyes off the road at all.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2013, 06:48:50 PM »
I didn't believe it, merely pointed out you have no idea what constitutes careless driving.

I actually specialize in Careless Driving thank you very much.

Just last week I passed one of my good friends while driving. I proceeded to pull my balls out (Weiner still concealed) and arched my body upwards to show him the goods while making a strange contorted look on my face. Needless to say I was regarded as quite the juggernaut of clever humor for the next few days.

What you?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2013, 06:51:06 PM »
 :D ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2013, 07:02:39 PM »
It can be.

Texting will take your eyes off the road for a longer time than eating, if eating takes a persons eyes off the road at all.
It's not just your eyes, if you are eating you don't have full control of the wheel or other controls which reduces your chances of taking evasive action if required.  Judging by the average getbiggers driving habits, you have to wonder how many accidents they have been in.
V

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2013, 07:09:21 PM »
It's not just your eyes, if you are eating you don't have full control of the wheel or other controls which reduces your chances of taking evasive action if required.  Judging by the average getbiggers driving habits, you have to wonder how many accidents they have been in.

Age 25 bro, zero accidents, posting this from a stoplight as we speak.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2013, 07:14:15 PM »
"In April, Nagrani's attorney told police she was reaching for her cell phone when she hit Daniluk.

must have been a deadly serious important call
n

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2013, 07:22:48 PM »
Age 25 bro, zero accidents, posting this from a stoplight as we speak.
Explains everything !
V

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2013, 07:41:59 PM »
Abso FUCKING lutely. If this was one of my loved ones I would insist they lock them up to teach them a lesson. I have never understood this forgive your family for all the stupid shit they do mentality, that's why they are fucked up in the first place doing stupid shit, because no-one ever held them accountable.

I just taught my stepdaughter to drive, if she dared use her phone whilst driving she wouldn't be allowed the privilege of driving my car.  One of her friends just wrapped herself around a tree and killed herself (one week shy of her 19th birthday), police say she may have been distracted (we all knew what that meant).  My step daughter told me after her friend died whilst driving she was grateful I drilled into her how dangerous driving was and taught her how to be the most defensive driver you could be.  If anything I am way harder on those close to me, fortunately, everyone I know has common sense, and takes dangerous tasks such as driving seriously.

e kul per usual you are wrong. One act requires intent, the other is negligence at best. An element of every crime on any book in every state is intent.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2013, 07:44:33 PM »
 :)
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2013, 07:54:16 PM »
e kul per usual you are wrong. One act requires intent, the other is negligence at best. An element of every crime on any book in every state is intent.
Bollocks.  How do you define drink driving.  In the case of exceeding the blood alcohol limit you can be penalized without harming anybody and with zero criminal intent, same goes with most traffic laws, speeding, running a red light.  These law are based on actuarial risk.  Drink driving, speeding, running a red light increases actuarial risk for innocent people, as does using a mobile phone while driving.  Using your mobile phone whilst driving is a criminal act. This case should be judged a negligent homicide, any reasonable person would asses that dropping your mobile phone whilst driving and then reaching for it and not being aware of your surroundings while driving increases actuarial risk to innocent parties.  Therefore a negligent act.
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2013, 08:00:13 PM »
false

she wasn't texting and driving.....somebody was in the backseat of her car when she was driving and used a piece of dental floss to blindfold her

JNN coming back with a vengeance!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2013, 08:01:47 PM »
n

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2013, 08:04:14 PM »
Thanks Sherlock, but the way I feel about the LAW I have always felt, rich kids or spoiled narcissistic models should have it applied to them equally.  Injustice is injustice, regardless of who is on the receiving end.  I will never accept innocent people being seriously injured or killed in preventable incidents because of shallow, narcissistic self absorbed bitches driving while texting. No-one is pointing the finger, this woman acted recklessly and an innocent person died.  The way you carry on is as if the whole story is fiction.

I get it, you're a spoiled Westerner who has never suffered a moment in your life, and you worship at the altar of liberal faggotry where everyone should be treated well even if they behave horribly.  And news flash, a vast majority of the people walking around are bitter, miserable people, some hide it better than others.  If you ever take the time to reflect on your own miserable existence you may uncover some stark realities of how you have created some false persona of normality and happiness to prevent the well of past misery bubbling to the surface.  You aren't fooling anyone.

Obviously there is no love lost in your family, for any idiot could run them down in an act of careless driving and with a shrug of your shoulders you would be like 'Oh, well, let's move on people, can't stop young people driving carelessly'.  There is obviously some large disconnect between you and other human beings, were you are unable to 'feel'.  If that bitch ran my grandmother down and walked away free and then continued posting ridiculous pictures of herself online completely unaffected by the incident, you can guarantee if I had a chance I would deliver some justice.
Haha, you're so far off its not even funny. And you're right... I would try not to vindictively go after others lives and simply cause more pain in the process.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2013, 08:11:31 PM »
At least Paul Walker never killed anyone while driving

But his friend killed him instead  :-\

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 16, 2013, 08:21:57 PM »
Thanks Sherlock, but the way I feel about the LAW I have always felt, rich kids or spoiled narcissistic models should have it applied to them equally.  Injustice is injustice, regardless of who is on the receiving end.  I will never accept innocent people being seriously injured or killed in preventable incidents because of shallow, narcissistic self absorbed bitches driving while texting. No-one is pointing the finger, this woman acted recklessly and an innocent person died.  The way you carry on is as if the whole story is fiction.

haha, okay "E-Tool"

not sure how the old lady was "innocent"

she too broke your precious laws, putting herself and others in danger - yet for whatever reason you have exonerated her of any personal accountability

say Nagrani had slammed on the breaks or swerved to avoid hitting the old lady, there could have been a much greater incident involving people who were indeed innocent

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2013, 08:24:37 PM »
I think the military drilling accountability has a huge part in our thought process.  Even after being out for quite a long time.  People who havent served hear that term and barely comprehend it. 

one of the most valuable lessons the army has taught me is that "when you choose the behaviour, you choose the consequences"

bottom line: the woman walked into traffic and got hit by a car

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2013, 08:25:13 PM »
I almost hit someone crossing the road the other day.  It was coming on dusk and I honestly didn't see this woman...she suddenly appeared out of nowhere.  You can't take your eyes off the road for one second.