Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Selective Racism

<< < (3/3)

az:

--- Quote from: Parker on December 17, 2006, 12:47:54 PM ---Every West African knows, " You can NEVER trust a Nigerian".

--- End quote ---

That's what I've been told...and I'm not even West African.

Camel Jockey:
Losing a girl to the white man would be very painful.  ::)

Parker:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on December 17, 2006, 01:11:03 PM ---No change. Anyhow, she cheated on him, I don't see the point you're making? ???

--- End quote ---

Nothing...just responding to your question. There is no excuse, but if she did blow up, then he can dump her, and it is someone else's problem. But usually it takes two to tango...meaning if they have been together for 3 yrs and no cheating (on both sides)...why now? Did he cheat before, was he paying attention to her? many angles one can take, or was she just scandelous, did she pack on the punds.? Do you see where I am going  we this?

Nordic Superman:

--- Quote from: Parker on December 17, 2006, 02:02:45 PM ---Nothing...just responding to your question. There is no excuse, but if she did blow up, then he can dump her, and it is someone else's problem. But usually it takes two to tango...meaning if they have been together for 3 yrs and no cheating (on both sides)...why now? Did he cheat before, was he paying attention to her? many angles one can take, or was she just scandelous, did she pack on the punds.? Do you see where I am going  we this?

--- End quote ---

Well, she cheated, then fucked him off. He told me she broke his heart :-X

Poor chap :-[

BTW, how does it feel when the camels cheat on you Camel Rapist?

Camel Jockey:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on December 17, 2006, 02:08:18 PM ---Well, she cheated, then fucked him off. He told me she broke his heart :-X

Poor chap :-[

BTW, how does it feel when the camels cheat on you Camel Rapist?

--- End quote ---

If by camels you mean hot girls, I don't really know, I've never been cheated on.   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version