Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Members: Define Your Political Inclination!

<< < (2/19) > >>

240 is Back:
I'm a republican - or a "moderate" republican if you must divide them into moderates and neoconservatives. 

I stand for strong defense, but not at the expense of our budgetary future or

i stand for personal liberties and minimal govt involvement.

I stand for soft isolationism - you export when needed but you tariff them too.

I am tough on crime, I don't support welfare growth, and I think people should be held accountable for actions. 

I've voted for Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush in my life, even when guys like Beach Bum and Mr I were admittedly voting for Bill Clinton. 

I am a *real* republican, not one of these soft-ass newbies who see Bush as the daddy to keep them safe becuase they decided they didn't like clinton anymore once FOX news turned on him in 98.

BRUCE:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on February 14, 2007, 07:35:09 PM ---I'm a republican - or a "moderate" republican if you must divide them into moderates and neoconservatives. 

I stand for strong defense, but not at the expense of our budgetary future or

i stand for personal liberties and minimal govt involvement.

I stand for soft isolationism - you export when needed but you tariff them too.

I am tough on crime, I don't support welfare growth, and I think people should be held accountable for actions. 

I've voted for Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush in my life, even when guys like Beach Bum and Mr I were admittedly voting for Bill Clinton. 

I am a *real* republican, not one of these soft-ass newbies who see Bush as the daddy to keep them safe becuase they decided they didn't like clinton anymore once FOX news turned on him in 98.

--- End quote ---

See why I gave you your own category now, Rob?  ;)

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: BRUCE on February 14, 2007, 07:38:19 PM ---See why I gave you your own category now, Rob?  ;)

--- End quote ---

Sure.  I'm a true republican. 

Incidentally... any true republican would have launched a massive investigation into the failures of 9/11.  You have FAA supervisor admitting he destroyed crucial evidence, and nobody even gets a writeup?  HA!

BRUCE:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on February 14, 2007, 07:41:14 PM ---Sure.  I'm a true republican. 

Incidentally... any true republican would have launched a massive investigation into the failures of 9/11.  You have FAA supervisor admitting he destroyed crucial evidence, and nobody even gets a writeup?  HA!

--- End quote ---

Indeed.  Have you ordered your books yet?  I'll get mine going on the weekend, I need some more political stuff.

Hugo Chavez:
"i stand for personal liberties and minimal govt involvement."--240

To bad this has nothing to do with the republican party anymore... I identify with this statement, but for a long time now, it's the dems who have followed this thinking and government keeps growing under republicans as does the attack on liberty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version