Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

The Calves Thread: the mtwain protocol for growth and more

<< < (2/27) > >>

Faust:

--- Quote from: Faust on June 06, 2007, 12:09:59 PM ---Can somebody post those pictures here?
I can't register there and i'd like to see them.

Thx

--- End quote ---
They won't allow new users to register on ironage.
Somebody please download that picture (first one) and upload it here.

I want to see those sweet calf pictures   ;D

Mike:

--- Quote from: affy on June 06, 2007, 09:36:56 AM ---its true

use Vince Taylors technique...after each set he messages them for a minute to get the blood flowing

give it a try

--- End quote ---

What kind of messgae?  Like a text message?

EL Mariachi:
Its not a myth that fat people have big calves, the heavier they get, the more calves respond to the weight, because they have to hold the weight of a pig, walking around.

I have also weak calves, alot of people forget to train calves, i used to train them once every 2 weeks,because they didnt grow from 8 sets. I realized that calves are a strange bodypart that need different approach then the other bodyparts. I started training them 3 times a week, with a total of 1500 reps a week, starting with heavy weight, to lighter weight, with no more then 10 seconds resting between sets, thats the key, to keep them burning. Ive been doing this for some weeks now and i have trouble walking the streets. Ive been dieting, for months now and am in calorie-deficit, so i dont know really have they grown. but they re much harder, like rocks now. IF YOU HAVE WEAK CALVES, THEN YOU WILL NEED TO WORK THEM 10 TIMES HARDER THAN THE FORTUNED, BUT YOU CAN OUTGROW THEM IF YOU STICK WITH THIS IM SURE.

i think a lot of pro's like johnnie jackson, dont put enough effort in calf-training, they do 10 sets of 10 reps a week and thats it.  dont blame it on the genetics. you will have monster calves if you stick with this routine for a couple of years.

haider:

--- Quote from: Camel  Jockey on June 06, 2007, 08:53:46 AM ---Train them every day with very high reps. You can improve cavs, but if they're high then they'll stay that way.

--- End quote ---
no you can change the insertion points by getting calf implants training them DC style.

Max_Rep:

--- Quote from: Mike on June 06, 2007, 02:12:21 PM ---What kind of messgae? 

--- End quote ---

A happy ending!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version