Author Topic: a humble request to Mr bezerkfury and squadfather  (Read 16902 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: a humble request to Mr bezerkfury and squadfather
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2007, 08:32:53 PM »
some real hotties in this thread.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2007, 08:33:12 PM »
Why else take a picture with your shirt on? Anyone can take a picture with their arm flexed.

I would never post a shirtless pic of myself on Getbig for one simple reason: stinkbears like MisterMagoo are lurking on here and probably are beating off to these pics. :-X

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2007, 08:34:31 PM »
hahaha, you're delusional kid. It's alright. You tried to break the 150 pound barrier and ended up fat. I broke it and stayed skinny. It's called being athletic. I also didn't feel the need to strap a thong on and pose in front of bunch of 40 year old men on a stage. You're a swimmer, and a skinny one at that.

Spray on tan by the way? hahahaha, oh brother. Even if it was spray on, I suppose I could go with the pasty white Casper look you're rocking?
Hahah yeah, the difference between me and you is i do it for sport and for fun. You post you pictures online obviously for some kind of approval. You feel the need to impress people. Why else would you go out of your way to mention that those pictures are 3 years old every time they are posted and then proceed to take new pictures every 3 months or so. MeLtDoWn!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2007, 08:35:31 PM »
Because I was standing in front of a mirror one day and did it? Dug the picture up after 6 months and posted it as calling out some guy.  ::)

You're trying too hard here kid.
Nahh i think you are. Why else do you feel the need to come on here everyday and bash someone. Apparently someone has a very empty life  :(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2007, 08:36:21 PM »
I would never post a shirtless pic of myself on Getbig for one simple reason: stinkbears like MisterMagoo are lurking on here and probably are beating off to these pics. :-X

hahaha, posting a pic of yourself with your shirt off on a site that's posted on by 99% males is about the queerest thing you can do. Right up alongside standing on a stage with a thong hiked up your ass crack so grown men can judge your "glute striations".  ::)

Hahah yeah, the difference between me and you is i do it for sport and for fun. You post you pictures online obviously for some kind of approval. You feel the need to impress people. Why else would you go out of your way to mention that those pictures are 3 years old every time they are posted and then proceed to take new pictures every 3 months or so. MeLtDoWn!

Not really. I sat around for months letting kids like you act like you were insulting me. I posted the picture on the Y after calling out a guy. Sorry that I'm 40 pounds heavier and 3 years older than you thought I was. You seem bitter that you're 110 pounds and I'm not. It's alright kid, it's just the internet.

Double posting now? It looks like I struck a nerve. Calm down kid, it's an internet forum, not life.

It's cute that you think you're something for stepping on stage looking like a malnourished ethiopian.  :D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2007, 08:37:57 PM »
asking for shirtless pics of another man is as gay as comparing face pics ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2007, 08:39:05 PM »
asking for shirtless pics of another man is as gay as comparing face pics ;D

Almost as gay as not even winning a bodybuilding contest after spending months popping ephedrine and coffee. Wonder if he feels better now that a room full of musclebear schmoes have seen his striated glutes?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2007, 08:39:59 PM »
hahaha, posting a pic of yourself with your shirt off on a site that's posted on by 99% males is about the queerest thing you can do. Right up alongside standing on a stage with a thong hiked up your ass crack so grown men can judge your "glute striations".  ::)

Not really. I sat around for months letting kids like you act like you were insulting me. I posted the picture on the Y after calling out a guy. Sorry that I'm 40 pounds heavier and 3 years older than you thought I was. You seem bitter that you're 110 pounds and I'm not. It's alright kid, it's just the internet.

Double posting now? It looks like I struck a nerve. Calm down kid, it's an internet forum, not life.

It's cute that you think you're something for stepping on stage looking like a malnourished ethiopian.  :D
By the way heshey. You might want to look at the photo album date before claiming it is a 3 years old.
Uploaded by:  megan24798
In album: UCONN!!!
In Webshots channel: good timesTags: no tags yet Date uploaded: Sep 25, 2005
I am guessing these were pictures taken when you first got into college and i also suspect you might be lying about your age. It is ok though. You are proud of the first 20 pounds of fat you have put on. I went through that stage too.  :-*

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2007, 08:41:45 PM »
By the way heshey. You might want to look at the photo album date before claiming it is a 3 years old.
Uploaded by:  megan24798
In album: UCONN!!!
In Webshots channel: good timesTags: no tags yet Date uploaded: Sep 25, 2005
I am guessing these were pictures taken when you first got into college and i also suspect you might be lying about your age. It is ok though. You are proud of the first 20 pounds of fat you have put on. I went through that stage too.  :-*

Interesting. I thought it was older. Oh well. It's almost 2008 kid. 35 pounds heavier, 35 pounds better looking. Or do you want to try to live in the past? ;)

Proud of my barely 31" waist, but if that's 20 pounds of fat at 6'2 then what will I do with my life. Oh yeah, laugh all the way to the beach with this physique while you're pounding boiled chicken and rice.  ;D

But go on, it looks like you're bitter that you look like a swimmer. By the way, you still part your hair down the middle like a 70's schmoe? Pouring a lot of effort into "trying to own me".

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2007, 08:44:51 PM »
Holy shit this thread is hilarious. Only on the internet can some skinny little twunt call someone else out for not being muscular enough.

This place is fantastic.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2007, 08:47:53 PM »
Interesting. I thought it was older. Oh well. It's almost 2008 kid. 35 pounds heavier, 35 pounds better looking.  ;)

Proud of my barely 31" waist, but if that's 20 pounds of fat at 6'2 then what will I do with my life. Oh yeah, laugh all the way to the beach with this physique while you're pounding boiled chicken and rice.  ;D
Indeed. You have done so much with your life Hershey. I am sure we will all be extremely impressed. Add "owning" people online to your resume of things accomplished in life. Just remember that 5 mins prior to taking that photo you were in your dorm room bathroom flexing your "guns" while darting your eyes back and forth to the bathroom door to make sure no one interrupted your flex session and decided you looked so good you had to capture it on your cell phone camera to post on get big. Ohh brother...  ::)

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2007, 08:50:02 PM »
There are pics of me all over the place on here. However, like my physique, many things change in 3+ years.

are you implying that your face has become vastly different? have you been doing specific face exercises or something?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2007, 08:51:27 PM »
Indeed. You have done so much with your life Hershey. I am sure we will all be extremely impressed. Add "owning" people online to your resume of things accomplished in life. Just remember that 5 mins prior to taking that photo you were in your dorm room bathroom flexing your "guns" while darting your eyes back and forth to the bathroom door to make sure no one interrupted your flex session and decided you looked so good you had to capture it on your cell phone camera to post on get big. Ohh brother...  ::)

I'd almost feel insulted by you if I didn't remember that you're the same kid who still lives with his Grandmother and sent a love letter to Ripitupbaby. And weren't you actually convinced that you stood a chance with her? But hey, you did a bodybuilding competition that you didn't win. Congratulations!!!!!  ::)

What exactly do you do with your life besides blowing Adonis and telling people they're 80 pounds overweight on here?

Anyways, I'm so insulted I'm going to lose sleep tonight. Oh brother, it's sad enough that I wasted the last 1/2 hour going back and forth with you. Good job on the flame baiting.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2007, 08:54:45 PM »
I'd almost feel insulted by you if I didn't remember that you're the same kid who still lives with his Grandmother and sent a love letter to Ripitupbaby. And weren't you actually convinced that you stood a chance with her? But hey, you did a bodybuilding competition that you didn't win. Congratulations!!!!!  ::)

What exactly do you do with your life besides blowing Adonis and telling people they're 80 pounds overweight on here?

Anyways, I'm so insulted I'm going to lose sleep tonight. Oh brother, it's sad enough that I wasted the last 1/2 hour going back and forth with you.
By analyzing this thread and breaking it down you will see that i have posted no pictures of myself. You eagerly posted a picture of yourself in a shirt. Apparently you were very proud of that picture. Then you went even further to dig up pictures of me from months ago. Hahahah i am soo deep inside your head it isn't even funny. You are fuming. Apparently you feel the need to establish yourself on this board as a main player. I'll leave it at that and let you interpret the rest if you are capable of doing that.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2007, 08:56:13 PM »
Pure comedy gold. 

Oh yeah, laugh all the way to the beach with this physique while you're pounding boiled chicken and rice.  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2007, 08:57:00 PM »
By analyzing this thread and breaking it down you will see that i have posted no pictures of myself. You eagerly posted a picture of yourself in a shirt. Apparently you were very proud of that picture. Then you went even further to dig up pictures of me from months ago. Hahahah i am soo deep inside your head it isn't even funny. You are fuming. Apparently you feel the need to establish yourself on this board as a main player. I'll leave it at that and let you interpret the rest if you are capable of doing that.

Coming from the kid who dug up the date of that album's creation, which I couldn't have cared less about, that's pretty interesting. You feel like contradicting yourself again, crybaby? It looks like you're pretty wrapped up in trying to get at me. Did I destroy your ego on your last account? It's alright, I'm sure you can send ripitupbaby another love letter and curse your life some more. You just can't argue like Adonis, give it a rest. ;D

I'm so fuming I'm going to lose sleep over words on an internet forum. Oh brother. Where do these people come from? Anywho, good night.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2007, 08:58:44 PM »
Coming from the kid who dug up the date of that album's creation, which I couldn't have cared less about, that's pretty interesting. You feel like contradicting yourself again, crybaby? It looks like you're pretty wrapped up in trying to get at me. Did I destroy your ego on your last account? It's alright, I'm sure you can send ripitupbaby another love letter and curse your life some more. You just can't argue like Adonis, give it a rest. ;D

I'm so fuming I'm going to lose sleep over words on an internet forum. Oh brother. Where do these people come from? Anywho, good night.
don't leave bro, your just getting warmed up ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2007, 09:00:19 PM »
since the 2 of you make fun of pretty much everyones faces (esp mine) i assume you r in a position to do so...ie you look much better than i do...i'd like you to back yourselves up

its only fair..below are some of my better pix..of course the bad ones i posted in jest you plastered all over getbig

lets see yours  :) since you r soo fond of posting my bad ones

Dude !!  Do us all a favor.... don't shave for the rest of your life!! Try and cover up that fucking mug with as much hair as possible!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2007, 09:01:00 PM »
don't leave bro, your just getting warmed up ;D

hahaha, I finally grew out of staying up until midnight arguing with 140 pound kids that are bitter that people don't validate their existences for starving themselves for 3 months to pick up a $2.50 trophy for placing second at a contest held in an elementary school gymnasium.  ;D

But hey, if parting your hair down the middle and wearing children's medium clothing floats your boat, then so be it. Then again, this is the same kid that's spent the last year following Adonis around this forum.

I'm content with how I looked at 20 years old. Buttsuck isn't. Oh well.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2007, 09:04:10 PM »
Amen!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2007, 09:04:55 PM »
I am dead handsome..

Strong jaw, high cheek bones and natural beef.

youd look good if you worked out.

what is with you? you have the ultrajew haircut and the fucking mandingo pub stache, are you for real? your as ugly as an eskimo with spina bifida.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2007, 09:05:44 PM »
hahaha, I finally grew out of staying up until midnight arguing with 140 pound kids that are bitter that people don't validate their existences for starving themselves for 3 months to pick up a $2.50 trophy for placing second at a contest held in an elementary school gymnasium.  ;D

But hey, if parting your hair down the middle and wearing children's medium clothing floats your boat, then so be it. Then again, this is the same kid that's spent the last year following Adonis around this forum.

I'm content with how I looked at 20 years old. Buttsuck isn't. Oh well.
Hahah i never sent rip a letter. You can ask her. She even admited it was a joke. I am seeing a case of a poor little college student who is having an identity crisis and doesn't know who he is or what he wants to do with his life yet. You have found some comfort from your miserable life on an online forum board and try to make up for your failures on it. Hahah btw, enjoy walking on the beach trying to get girls in your white tee with your spray on tan and that beautiful set of fangs you have. I am sure you are a real big hit with the ladies 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2007, 11:44:26 PM »
what a bunch of stud muffins in this thread

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2007, 08:43:48 AM »
The love letter was a joke and everyone knows it. 

Leafy and Bezerk are about the same age, and Leafy OWNS bezerk on so many levels that I almost feel sorry for bezerk....ALMOST...but instead I just laugh at him.   :D

:)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2007, 11:42:39 AM »
The love letter was a joke and everyone knows it. 

Leafy and Bezerk are about the same age, and Leafy OWNS bezerk on so many levels that I almost feel sorry for bezerk....ALMOST...but instead I just laugh at him.   :D

Calm down juice head. If I felt like cutting to 120 I could look like that, too. Instead, I'll take my "fat" physique with abs and cuts and go on with my life.

How's your steroid abuse going lately, ya nappy headed ho? What's it like having straw hair? Still upset that I think Mindspin was right on your obvious steroid use? Why don't you come down to the Y and talk about it. Oh wait............  ;D