Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!

<< < (3/118) > >>

Matt C:

--- Quote from: dr.chimps on May 21, 2008, 06:58:54 PM ---Ah, Matty, don't be so hard on yourself. You more than make up for it in your antisemitism (albeit of a 'scientific' nature).  ;)

--- End quote ---

Yes, maybe so, LOL.  Actually, if you wanted to really bear with me, I don't think anyone would find my antisemitism unreasonable.  I have mounds and mounds of evidence on the topic.  I'm really not a redneck.

Lift Studios:

--- Quote from: Matt C on May 21, 2008, 07:01:20 PM ---I'm really not a redneck.

--- End quote ---
You just play one on getbig.  :-\

whateva:

--- Quote from: Matt C on May 21, 2008, 06:55:45 PM ---No need to be mean to me.  Why are you being so mean to me?  :-[

Just kidding.

I'm 5'9, although I do deadlifts with no shoes and I find heavy deadlifts tend to make people look shorter than they are.  My head is also way to big for my body and looks weird.

--- End quote ---
Man ,your head is not to big for your body ,
                                                               PS:    I think you are beautiful  .

Matt C:

--- Quote from: Lift Studios on May 21, 2008, 07:02:17 PM ---You just play one on getbig.  :-\

--- End quote ---

No, but people like you who are completely blind to reality would say I am.  ::)

Of course you have NOTHING but attacks in rebuttal to what I say.  Unlike you, I have mounds of historical evidence.

michael arvilla:

--- Quote from: Matt C on May 21, 2008, 06:55:45 PM ---

My head is also way to big for my body and looks weird.

--- End quote ---

not true!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version