<< < (14/17) > >>

Emmortal:
http://exrx.net/

Great resource.

Gavin Laird:
UHT is now available free...

www.ultimate-hypertrophy.com

peaker:
Great list of sites. I got amazing results with HIT, it's not for everyone but strength,recovery and overall energy levels have improved dramatically.

rocco-x:
Holy sweaty ballsack Hedge...great links.

I've used a few of these routines with good to great results.
Shit I've not seen the infamous Bulgarian Burst System in yeeears! Phil Hernon used to rep for the creator or at least the one who was making paper off it lol.
 I was in my early 20s n tried both routine and diet eating up to 9-10,000cals a day! I would eat entire small chickens,pounds of potatoes, half London broils.my gf would cook at her moms plus our apt filling both freezers.
   That shit lasted maybe a month.went thru tons of toilet paper as well cause you basically eat,workout,shit,nap,eat then shit some more...
   About to embark on a basic beginners DC routine after a long horrendous 4yr layoff.

Great links brother...roc.

Rmj11:
Hit = historically idiotic training

Max-OT just another version of hit promoted by “drug free” Skip LeCour (cough cough)

DC training was exactly that...dog crap

GVT is good but is better if done over 3-4 exercises instead of one exercise. Instead of doing bench for 10x10, do bench, incline, flys for 3-4x10 each for a total of 10-12 sets for chest. Get better development that way.

Volume is what built the best bodies. There is nothing new under the sun in bodybuilding. What works, sticks. What doesn’t, comes and goes like a fad, just like hit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version