Author Topic: 02-08-06: Titus & Ryan to appear in court 2-10-06  (Read 6540 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
02-08-06: Titus & Ryan to appear in court 2-10-06
« on: February 08, 2006, 10:11:54 PM »
The next instance in which we will see Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan will be on Firday, February 10th in court or videoconference, for their bail hearing.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: 02-08-06: Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan to appear in court 2-10-06
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 10:24:53 PM »
Hah lolzors, imagine them trying to get bail.  What a silly idea.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 10:38:54 PM »
Ron, how about taking all the new getbig server money and putting that towards Craig's bail?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 10:51:58 PM »
what a waste of money
bail hearing   lol

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 12:31:07 AM »
Yeh honestly, why do people talk about this seriously..

I don't know a hell of a lot about these situations but it seems to me that if you murder someone (or are heavily suspected of it) you're not going to be getting out on bail any time.

Lets forget the fact they went on "holiday".. when would society ever let a probable murderer out of jail? 

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 08:47:09 AM »
In a strange way, I could see "Kelly" possibly geting bail, because this is her first offense, no priors, correct??? But I am sure they both will be denied

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 11:47:43 AM »
In a strange way, I could see "Kelly" possibly geting bail, because this is her first offense, no priors, correct??? But I am sure they both will be denied

Yes I agree with this.  Also, some people thinking Kelly killed Melissa I see is hard to swallow (especially with something around the neck).  Why would she kill her, what is her motive. Jeez pretty hard to use the "she found out about Craig fucking Melissa angle".  From what I have read and heard wild sex parties and Craig's past had already pretty much been embedded in Kelly's head and mind, so one more is no big deal.  Stealing money, how much could she have stolen.  They didn't have allot of money, especially enough to kill someone over.

Here is another theory I have. The three of them were having sex.  Either Melissa was into or they wanted to try having sex and doing the choking thing that some people like when having sex.  Craig was doing from behind and Melissa was eating Kelly out while she was lying on her back on the floor in front of Melissa.  Craig tied the rag or whatever around Melissa's neck and told Kelly to start choking.  Obviously everyone is having fun and Kelly went a little overboard and Craig was probably pulling Melissa's head back by the hair.

In all the excitement, Melissa went limp and they both laid there trying to wake her up and failed.  Both scared as shit Craig tells Kelly we got to get rid of the body.  More than likely plenty of drugs were on the scene and no way Craig wanted to get caught with all the drugs around.

In anycase I don't either of them did it by themselves.  They did it somehow together and that is why they stuck it through together.  End of story and I'm sticking to it.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 01:02:50 PM »
I too agree with something in thoes lines. She was killed accidentally and they both panicked and decided to not notify authorities. They were probably high on coke or something and were very paranoid.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 04:44:11 PM »
Yes I agree with this.  Also, some people thinking Kelly killed Melissa I see is hard to swallow (especially with something around the neck).  Why would she kill her, what is her motive. Jeez pretty hard to use the "she found out about Craig fucking Melissa angle".  From what I have read and heard wild sex parties and Craig's past had already pretty much been embedded in Kelly's head and mind, so one more is no big deal.  Stealing money, how much could she have stolen.  They didn't have allot of money, especially enough to kill someone over.
Here is another theory I have. The three of them were having sex.  Either Melissa was into or they wanted to try having sex and doing the choking thing that some people like when having sex.  Craig was doing from behind and Melissa was eating Kelly out while she was lying on her back on the floor in front of Melissa.  Craig tied the rag or whatever around Melissa's neck and told Kelly to start choking.  Obviously everyone is having fun and Kelly went a little overboard and Craig was probably pulling Melissa's head back by the hair.
In all the excitement, Melissa went limp and they both laid there trying to wake her up and failed.  Both scared as shit Craig tells Kelly we got to get rid of the body.  More than likely plenty of drugs were on the scene and no way Craig wanted to get caught with all the drugs around.
In anycase I don't either of them did it by themselves.  They did it somehow together and that is why they stuck it through together.  End of story and I'm sticking to it.

But where does the stun-gun fit into this scenario?
R

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2006, 05:51:28 PM »
The stun gun fits in with this "accidental death" because it wasn't accidental..it was premeditated..get rid of someone who was causing them financial and personal problems as well

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2006, 08:08:17 PM »
Well the stun gun thing might have went like this........... Melissa was into the choking thing, Kelly was still trying to find out what her oddity was, and Craig liked his balled shot with a stun gun.  The only problem this time is that Mellisa who was the shooter shot Craigs balls to late and as she was passing out fired the gun and shot herself on accident.  That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
Re: 02-08-06: Titus & Ryan to appear in court 2-10-06
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 06:29:43 AM »
I could say something to add to that story but I'm not in a gross mood right now...so I'll just stand back and say.."Okay, yeah...that's probably how it happened"

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2006, 06:35:15 AM »
onlyme....that sounded a little detailed for my liking...perhaps something you have fantasized before?

At any rate, people saying "I couldn't see Kelly doing something like this..." bullshit....nobody knows her and what she could be capable of...I mean c'mon...EVERYONE knows Craig was no angel, so Kelly knew better than anyone else...she has to be fairly like minded. In fact, if she really was innocent in the least, why did she run with him, change her appearance and be so non-chalant about it all?(ie, getting her nails done....)

Trust me, there is more to Kelly than everyone thinks.

As for Bail...doubtful...

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2006, 07:29:50 AM »
IMO.......craig walked in on this, kelly flipped over several things, the imbezzeling, the affair the meth etc........she used the stun gun to kill her.

Titus spent time in prison and he obviously had a soft spot for Melissa, not to mention a guy his size would not need a stun gun to kill her, it would take all of 10 seconds to choke her out. He NEVER wanted to go back to jail.

Titus, then trying to help his wife, tried to dispose of the body, but the plan failed.

Titus is guilty of Arson.....that's about it if you ask me, it's also why his attorney keeps claiming he is 100% innocent.   

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2006, 11:00:59 AM »
Yea, I too tend to agree that Craig is gonna "walk" on this one or at least receive a relatively minor sentence.

And what we are soon to hear in his defense is gonna piss a lot of prople off.

Should probe to be an interesting couple of months when it finally gets to court.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 11:09:24 AM »
Titus is guilty of Arson.....that's about it if you ask me, it's also why his attorney keeps claiming he is 100% innocent.   

No he says this cause he is the attorney.  If he said well Titus is only 30% innocent then I am sure he wouldn't be the attorney long.  I haven't heard many attorneys that don't agree with their client in public they are innocent.  Do you guys honestly think as much trouble and girls Craig has fucked around with that he would actually put his life and future in jepordy to protect Kelly.  Oh oh my wife killed somebody I better help her so she doesn't get in trouble.  I will burn the body but make her buy the kerosene.  We'll use her car instead of mine cause I just had it detailed, plus we need to get rid of it and buyanother one so we can hide and drive across country.  And arson is not the only thing he is guilty of.  Lets just pretend Kelly did it.  Well he is an accomplice, plus kiddnapping, plus arson. plus aidding and abetting a felon, harboring a fugitive among others I am sure.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2006, 01:04:15 PM »
What happened today

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2006, 04:10:36 PM »
Bump. What did happen today in court? Anybody?
a

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2006, 04:31:28 PM »
http://www.klas-tv.com/global/story.asp?s=4486429&ClientType=Printable

No Bail Decision for Las Vegas Bodybuilders
Feb 10, 2006, 03:33 PM PST 

The Las Vegas bodybuilding couple accused of murder were in court Friday for a bail hearing but the judge decided to set aside a bail decision until after a preliminary hearing.

Craig Titus and his wife, Kelly Ryan are charged with murdering their personal assistant, Melissa James. 

James' burned body was found in the back of Kelly Rryan's car in December.  Meanwhile prosecutors have revealed more information about the case. They say tests on a taser the couple allegedly used during the murder does show the device was used the day James was killed.

The couple will appear in court on March 29th for their preliminary hearing.

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2006 WorldNow and KLAS. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »
death chamber = murderer
10-20 years = ugly wife

there will never be a bail.
fallen angel