Author Topic: Disclosure coming soon  (Read 15328 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Disclosure coming soon
« on: November 20, 2015, 02:01:11 PM »
Is it just me or is disclosure happening soon?  Seems like a lot of movies, TV shows and even nasa and space info (all controlled by shadow government) have been ramping up the content to get us comfortable with the idea of aliens. I already know the truth but would still be nice to see disclosure.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Disclosure coming soon
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 08:33:35 PM »
To move society into a One World consciousness, an Alien threat would be a great way to speed up that process...And with Hologram technology advanced beyond our comprehension, I think they can make just about anything happen...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 03:02:03 PM »
Is it just me or is disclosure happening soon?  Seems like a lot of movies, TV shows and even nasa and space info (all controlled by shadow government) have been ramping up the content to get us comfortable with the idea of aliens. I already know the truth but would still be nice to see disclosure.

How and what do you know?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 06:48:52 PM »
How and what do you know?

Ha ha I guess not much, just that I have seen a UFO. Regardeless of if I seen anything basic mathematics proves there is other life out there ie Drake equation.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 06:02:53 AM »
Disclosure will mean throw millions of dollars to military, in order to pretend to fight the holograms aliens.
Bottom line, keep the masses affraid and dumb.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 06:09:58 AM »
Anyone who thinks we are alone is sticking their head in the sand.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 07:47:21 AM »
Ha ha I guess not much, just that I have seen a UFO. Regardeless of if I seen anything basic mathematics proves there is other life out there ie Drake equation.
I agree, but with all the video recording devices out there i would think there would be better evidence.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 08:27:06 AM »
I agree, but with all the video recording devices out there i would think there would be better evidence.
I think it is out there. Look at some of the NASA film footage that we know about and what respected Astronauts have said, not to mention pilots. Where do you think the name "Foo fighters " came from. I think in our lifetime it will come out.  Do you really think what we know or the little that we know about our Galaxy..never mind the others, that we are the only "Intelligent" life form. I think we are still like children learning to crawl.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2015, 08:33:37 AM »
I think it is out there. Look at some of the NASA film footage that we know about and what respected Astronauts have said, not to mention pilots. Where do you think the name "Foo fighters " came from. I think in our lifetime it will come out.  Do you really think what we know or the little that we know about our Galaxy..never mind the others, that we are the only "Intelligent" life form. I think we are still like children learning to crawl.

I don't think we are the only ones here.  Also if you think about it our planet, from afar, has looked habitable and with life for 500+ million years, meaning that intelligent life with the ability to travel space will have likely known about our planet  that long.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2015, 08:43:05 AM »
I don't think we are the only ones here.  Also if you think about it our planet, from afar, has looked habitable and with life for 500+ million years, meaning that intelligent life with the ability to travel space will have likely known about our planet  that long.
I am 100% sure we have been visited and long ago. I am also certain that the World leaders who are deemed important also know the truth. Definitely the US President and the Russian President.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 08:45:39 AM »
Of course this is my own opinion based on my own research and from others. I have sadly no pictures from a Grey ;D.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2015, 04:24:56 PM »
Of course this is my own opinion based on my own research and from others. I have sadly no pictures from a Grey ;D.

no worries.  Chances are we wouldn't know if saw one lol