Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?

(1/274) > >>

Dos Equis:
What was this man smoking??

Mike Barnicle: ‘This President Has Been Scandal-Free’
by IAN HANCHETT
26 Dec 2016

On Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” columnist Mike Barnicle stated, “for eight years, this president has been scandal-free.”

Barnicle said, “I think the passage of time will enhance Obama’s presidency, much more so than obviously we’re looking at his presidency right now, as in the twilight, the literal twilight of his presidency. I think one of the big things is going to be just the president himself. His character, his family, his seemingly nobility in dealing with the country, where — you know, rife with racial divisions, a world rife with terrorist implications. And yet, for eight years, this president has been scandal-free.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/12/26/mike-barnicle-this-president-has-been-scandal-free/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Thin Lizzy:
You're not supposed to have scandals.

Being scandal-free is not something that should merit congratulations, but, considering his one accomplishment, Obamacare, has been a disaster, I guess it's the best you can say about him.

Of course, this is his legacy:

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Thin Lizzy on December 26, 2016, 01:09:53 PM ---You're not supposed to have scandals.

Being scandal-free is not something that should merit congratulations, but, considering his one accomplishment, Obamacare, has been a disaster, I guess it's the best you can say about him.

Of course, this is his legacy:

--- End quote ---

In his defense, he did help usher in same sex marriage, removed the ban on gays in the military, removed the ban on transgender service members, and is using taxpayer money to pay for sex reassignment surgery on service members.

Other than that, in terms of legislative accomplishments, he was a colossal failure.   

Las Vegas:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on December 26, 2016, 01:24:20 PM ---In his defense, he did help usher in same sex marriage, removed the ban on gays in the military, removed the ban on transgender service members, and is using taxpayer money to pay for sex reassignment surgery on service members.

Other than that, in terms of legislative accomplishments, he was a colossal failure.   

--- End quote ---

lol

Las Vegas:
IMO Mike Barnicle is a dipwit and his opinion can't be trusted, anyway.  He's a game-player and a typical media tool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version