Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 112475 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yeah and Him being a Trans !!

Anyone else see the hilarity in that dress pattern around "her" crotch area?  Is it meant to hide/detract?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Anyone else see the hilarity in that dress pattern around "her" crotch area?  Is it meant to hide/detract?

lol.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Its the decision of one prosecutor.. who will likely pay the price. If you have some EVIDENCE that disputes this, post it
Guess we should ask Tina Tchen about this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
She looks attractive there.  The rest are liberal twinks

Outed.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
She looks attractive there.  The rest are liberal twinks

Where is that "she" you speak of?

budgiesmuggler

The thing I do find fascinating about you though A007 when it comes to this case and the Russia deal, is that you're a former cop.  Granted, I don't know what you did and maybe if you were a detective you just decided that you never wanted to search through shit to find a needle in a haystack once you retired, but it confuses me that you're not more of skeptical or search for truth kind of guy? ???

Clearly he was the sort of cop that turned a blind eye to a lot of things, and covered shit up.  The sort of cop a corrupt bribed superior could rely on.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Clearly he was the sort of cop that turned a blind eye to a lot of things, and covered shit up.  The sort of cop a corrupt bribed superior could rely on.

ouch... that hurt......  ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I've posted plenty in this thread and the other thread, and I'm not even trying....just clicking on links provided here, stories on yahoo, and clicking on twitter comments that make me go hmmmm. :-\  

Problem is, just like the Russia conspiracy no matter how much info I/we put out there for you to see the light, you guys always choose to stay in the dark.  I've pretty much given up on the politics board as you guys are just crazy, and still want to think there's something there with Trump colluding even though it says he was offered AND REFUSED!  Not so much you really as we've talked this out privately, but all your pals on the left on that board are just nuts.  

When a grown man like Prime says that he will NEVER vote for Trump no matter what he does almost 2 yrs before the election.......something is wrong with that person and their thought process.  In case you haven't noticed I've started easing off of him with any serious shit this past week since he blocked me from replying to his pm.  I seriously am afraid for him, and think something is not right with him.  Better to just leave it be. :-X

The thing I do find fascinating about you though A007 when it comes to this case and the Russia deal, is that you're a former cop.  Granted, I don't know what you did and maybe if you were a detective you just decided that you never wanted to search through shit to find a needle in a haystack once you retired, but it confuses me that you're not more of skeptical or search for truth kind of guy? ???

The Truth is all that matters... I've dug through countless haystacks to try and find the truth. What needle am I missing?

Dave D

• Getbig V
The Truth is all that matters... I've dug through countless haystacks to try and find the truth. What needle am I missing?

What's the truth about Justin?

What's the truth about Russia?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
What's the truth about Justin?

What's the truth about Russia?

Justin lied
Russia interfered in our elections.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Via the Hillary dossier, yes correct. KGB tactics..

Dave D

• Getbig V
Justin lied

I thought the latest investigation about Russia proved this was not true?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
I thought the latest investigation about Russia proved this was not true?

No, it didn't.  If anything it proved Bill Barr is in the tank for Trump.  But diplomatically speaking, it proved their wasn't enough evidence to prove collusion and obstruction could still be on the table.

Dave D

• Getbig V
No, it didn't.  If anything it proved Bill Barr is in the tank for Trump.  But diplomatically speaking, it proved their wasn't enough evidence to prove collusion and obstruction could still be on the table.

Fair enough and thanks. What I meant was that Trump didn't have Russia interfere on his behalf, he wasnt involved. Or am I misunderstanding that?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Fair enough and thanks. What I meant was that Trump didn't have Russia interfere on his behalf, he wasnt involved. Or am I misunderstanding that?

No, you have it all wrong. All leftists just say "orange man bad" regardless of facts. Six more years is going to be a long time for these people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
JUSSIE SMOLLETT: OSUNDAIRO BROTHERS SUE MARK GERAGOS FOR DEFAMATION
TMZ ^ | 2-23-2019 | TMZ
Posted on 4/23/2019, 11:10:29 AM by tcrlaf

Mark Geragos and Tina Glandian, for defamation, claiming the attorneys lied to the media and tried to make it appear Ola and Abel Osundairo were the culprits in a real, homophobic and racist attack.

The brothers filed the case in Chicago federal court, claiming Jussie "used his clout as a wealthy actor to influence [the brothers] who were in a subordinate relationship to him and were aspiring to 'make it.'"

The suit says when Tina Glandian went on 'GMA,' "Today" and the Reasonable Doubt podcast after the charges against Jussie were dismissed, she told a string of lies ... including the brothers wore whiteface during the attack and the brothers were involved in an illegal Nigerian steroid trafficking ring.

The lawsuit also claims Glandian falsely claimed one of the brothers "engaged in fornication with Mr. Smollett." As for Geragos, the suit claims he "repeatedly indicated that plaintiffs conspired to criminally attack Mr. Smollett, and by doing so, implied plaintiff's committed perjury" to the Grand Jury and conspired to make false statements to the Chicago PD.

The suit doubles down and says the brothers never knew Jussie would go to the cops ... rather, he was staging the "attack" for social media.

(Excerpt) Read more at tmz.com ...

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.

The suit doubles down and says the brothers never knew Jussie would go to the cops ... rather, he was staging the "attack" for social media.

Is that gonna help them??

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
why is this thread 31 pages? what have you guys been up to? did i miss anything? i feel that i didnt.

31 pages.

Sketches of Young Gentlemen by charles dickens is 30 pages.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Charles Dickens gave many of his characters a hidden homosexual side, according to an academic.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/7128710/Charles-Dickens-gave-characters-a-secret-queer-side.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Jussie Smollett allegedly knew ‘attacker’ from upscale Chicago bathhouse
NY Post ^ | April 14 2020 | Carlos Greer
Posted on 4/15/2020, 6:21:34

Visits to an upscale Chicago gay bathhouse may prove that embattled “Empire” star Jussie Smollett was more than friends with his alleged attacker Ambimbola “Abel” Osundairo.

“They used to party together and he had a sexual relationship with [Abel]. They went to this affluent Chicago bathhouse multiple times and they had to show ID. It’s known as a bathhouse where a lot of affluent black gay men hang out. There should be a record [of their visits],” an insider told Page Six, adding that the bathhouse records may be subpoenaed in Smollett’s upcoming trial on charges of disorderly conduct.

Abel and his brother, Ola, have denied they are gay and sued Smollett’s Hollywood lawyers, Tina Glandian and Mark Geragos, last year for defamation after they insinuated there was a sexual relationship between Smollett and one of the brothers in an interview with “Good Morning America.”

(Excerpt) Read more at pagesix.com ...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Jussie Smollett allegedly knew ‘attacker’ from upscale Chicago bathhouse
NY Post ^ | April 14 2020 | Carlos Greer
Posted on 4/15/2020, 6:21:34

Visits to an upscale Chicago gay bathhouse may prove that embattled “Empire” star Jussie Smollett was more than friends with his alleged attacker Ambimbola “Abel” Osundairo.

“They used to party together and he had a sexual relationship with [Abel]. They went to this affluent Chicago bathhouse multiple times and they had to show ID. It’s known as a bathhouse where a lot of affluent black gay men hang out. There should be a record [of their visits],” an insider told Page Six, adding that the bathhouse records may be subpoenaed in Smollett’s upcoming trial on charges of disorderly conduct.

Abel and his brother, Ola, have denied they are gay and sued Smollett’s Hollywood lawyers, Tina Glandian and Mark Geragos, last year for defamation after they insinuated there was a sexual relationship between Smollett and one of the brothers in an interview with “Good Morning America.”

(Excerpt) Read more at pagesix.com ...

LÅL!
Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LÅL!

Probably the same one Obama goes to. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Probably the same one Obama goes to. 

One might assume Everyone going to that bathhouse was a bit "more" than friends..  ;D ;D
Q