Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 113193 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2019, 09:12:13 AM »
Surely the police have released the attack footage by now?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2019, 09:17:20 AM »
Surely the police have released the attack footage by now?

I think it's still being reviewed at ILM, aka, Industrial Lies & MagiK. 

This dude reads like a Nellie of the 1st order.  Most black gays are extremely effeminate subs.  On top (or in his case, bottom) of that he's lying filt.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2019, 09:42:50 AM »
Wouldn’t the police be able to use cell phone tower “pings” to track the location of his phone during the time he claims the attack occurred?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2019, 09:48:09 AM »
Wouldn’t the police be able to use cell phone tower “pings” to track the location of his phone during the time he claims the attack occurred?

Last I heard, he refused to hand over his cell phone, weird since you would think he'd want to help the investigation in any way he could.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2019, 09:54:41 AM »
Last I heard, he refused to hand over his cell phone, weird since you would think he'd want to help the investigation in any way he could.

He probably has photos on there that he doesn't want the normal world to see.  Or worse.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2019, 10:08:29 AM »

But the police don’t need the actual phone to track its location using cell towers, do they?

I understand needing the phone to see texts, emails, etc.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2019, 11:06:17 AM »
But the police don’t need the actual phone to track its location using cell towers, do they?

But liberals don't need actual proof which is why he doesn't want to give up his phone.  That is the worst fact of all.  Well, that and buddha  knows what be on dat der cell phone... :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2019, 12:03:12 PM »

They may need a warrant for that. From what I remember, he claimed to be talking on the phone to his manager at the time he faked the assault so I assume police want to confirm that by checking his call records. However in doing so, they may uncover his calls to male prostitutes and other characters of gaydom. (allegedly)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2019, 12:51:08 PM »

No.  They found a couple of missing kids during a blizzard (unfortunately too late) using cell tower pings on the phones while they were on their bodies. 

I don't believe that a warrant is necessary either, based on that incident.  Even if a warrant is need, the police and FBI are actively investigating an unsolved hate crime currently...which is the result of his account of the incident.  Conveniently, it's the only one that exists.  A warrant should be easy to obtain, and should have been sought the minute he refused to let them see his phone.

Obstruction of Justice by a lying P.O.S. human being!

#MAGAA Bitches!!!

(Make Actors Give Accurate Answers)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2019, 01:18:36 PM »
They may need a warrant for that. From what I remember, he claimed to be talking on the phone to his manager at the time he faked the assault so I assume police want to confirm that by checking his call records. However in doing so, they may uncover his calls to male prostitutes and other characters of gaydom. (allegedly)

First of all that vid was pretty funny! ;D  Secondly, I regularly watch Amazing Lucas and Brandon Tatum on YT.  Thanks to YT algorithms I have seen at least a dozen+ vids by blacks...straight, gay, male, women, dem,  republican/conservative, and now brothers.  I have not seen one video that supports him from the day after more info started coming out.

Here's some things some of these black YTers have pointed out, some known and now some new very good points:

-Won't turn over phone
-"Noose" was described by police as a thin rope
-Hotel worker said "noose" was worn like a tie when he returned
*Went to Subway around midnight
**Headed back to hotel around 2 a.m. when attack occurred
***Attack Route shown not just on a map, but with images and video of route
****Attack location he took police to was near/in front of Target(heard both).....only places with more corporate security cams is likely WalMart, Google, FB, and the FBI itself.  One black female YTer made the joke "Oh, that makes total sense.  You were the target of a hate crime in front of a Target" (I laughed ;D)
*****Police haven't said who is was with or what time he left Subway.  Who the fucks takes 2 hours to eat at Subway?
******Bleach starts to freeze at 19 degrees Farenheit.  It was -21.  If someone was waiting around for a gay black guy to attack with a noose and a bottle of bleach, it likely would have taken at least 30 minutes at 2 a.m. on a Tuesday morning.  They wouldn't have been dumping anything but anti-freeze on him.
-has a little boo-boo under his eye as the result of a beating by two grown men.....a beating fueled by HATE ::)

Keep adding anything new you guys hear, see, or read that's credible and backed-up

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2019, 01:23:20 PM »
First of all that vid was pretty funny! ;D  Secondly, I regularly watch Amazing Lucas and Brandon Tatum on YT.  Thanks to YT algorithms I have seen at least a dozen+ vids by blacks...straight, gay, male, women, dem,  republican/conservative, and now brothers.  I have not seen one video that supports him from the day after more info started coming out.

Here's some things some of these black YTers have pointed out, some known and now some new very good points:

-Won't turn over phone
-"Noose" was described by police as a thin rope
-Hotel worker said "noose" was worn like a tie when he returned
*Went to Subway around midnight
**Headed back to hotel around 2 a.m. when attack occurred
***Attack Route shown not just on a map, but with images and video of route
****Attack location he took police to was near/in front of Target(heard both).....only places with more corporate security cams is likely WalMart, Google, FB, and the FBI itself.  One black female YTer made the joke "Oh, that makes total sense.  You were the target of a hate crime in front of a Target" (I laughed ;D)
*****Police haven't said who is was with or what time he left Subway.  Who the fucks takes 2 hours to eat at Subway?
******Bleach starts to freeze at 19 degrees Farenheit.  It was -21.  If someone was waiting around for a gay black guy to attack with a noose and a bottle of bleach, it likely would have taken at least 30 minutes at 2 a.m. on a Tuesday morning.  They wouldn't have been dumping anything but anti-freeze on him.
-has a little boo-boo under his eye as the result of a beating by two grown men.....a beating fueled by HATE ::)

Keep adding anything new you guys hear, see, or read that's credible and backed-up

Looks like the Holes in his story are nearly as Big
As the Hole up His Backside.

He’s a total Weirdo.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2019, 01:34:54 PM »

No one talks on a cellphone at -21F, you can’t expose your hands and face to the cold for very long at that temperature.

The gps pings from his cell phone will refute his story.

Now the police are saying he returned to his manager’s room and didn’t call the police for over an hour.

About as believable as Wiggs or Goodrum.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2019, 02:12:12 PM »
What a work.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2019, 02:24:32 PM »
Looks like the Holes in his story are nearly as Big
As the Hole up His Backside.

He’s a total Weirdo.

If I were to make a judgement based on YT, it would be that blacks do not like gays.  Every single man, and woman I watched alluded to some variation of a Subway and/or foot-long joke....including the one gay black man.  "rrrriiigghhhtt, honey"  LOL

One of the black women said something like "who the hell goes to subway at 2 a.m. in Chicago when it's 20 below ?  Damn (n-word)!  How bad a case of the munchies did you have?"

JustPlaneJane,

Frost bite/burn can literally take only 1-2 minutes....instantly if your touching a metal or alloy object with hands like a phone.  Ever tried the tongue to street-sign pole trick on a friend in the cold?  He would have had to take his hands out of his mittens to fight back or to just use is phone, and his fingers would have had moisture on them from being in the mittens.  Good catch!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2019, 04:38:33 PM »
Secret Service should terminate his ass for that tweet to the President!

Make that limpwristed fegget disappear!
Q

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2019, 04:53:35 PM »
Could the Subway reference just be code for that he just took 6 or 12"?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2019, 06:00:34 PM »
Could the Subway reference just be code for that he just took 6 or 12"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Received the old Cold Cut Combo.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2019, 06:29:25 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Received the old Cold Cut Combo.

Either that or a foot long pepperoni!

I think the majority of main stream media realize that his story has a 99.999% chance of being bs! 
Do you guys think it's time for white males to make sure stories about being held at gun point by black males??? Oh wait... that happens dozens of times everyday, but the liberal media couldn't care less! lol

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2019, 07:36:38 PM »
Who is that fella anyways and why is he getting attention?

Is he some sort of musician, scientist or actor?
Q

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2019, 08:32:42 PM »

Kwon,

He plays one of the members of the Lyons Family on the Fox show "Empire".  As I stated on the first page, it's a good show but it has an agenda.  I hate today's rap/ hip-hop, but the writing on the show is good.  I have nothing against gays be them male or female. I just find it unnatural, and so I have to look away when he's in a scene cuz the writers seem to have a gay kiss quota for each episode.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2019, 09:20:18 PM »
The attackers allegedly said "This is MAGA country".   Yeah right.   Chicago is a very liberal area and could never be mistaken for MAGA country.

It's possible that this attack happened the way he said, but it isn't likely.  I think it's bullshit.  He was probably buying weed or engaging in some sexual deviancy and something went wrong.

I think he took an ass beating and decided to use it to demonize people that he hates and collect some victim currency.  As long as he doesn't get caught in a lie this will be good for his career.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2019, 10:41:36 PM »
Kwon,

He plays one of the members of the Lyons Family on the Fox show "Empire".  As I stated on the first page, it's a good show but it has an agenda.  I hate today's rap/ hip-hop, but the writing on the show is good.  I have nothing against gays be them male or female. I just find it unnatural, and so I have to look away when he's in a scene cuz the writers seem to have a gay kiss quota for each episode.

Never heard of that show.

Does it have alot of rap / hip hop?
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2019, 04:44:18 AM »

I don't know
All Iv'e heard is He's
Black
Queer
& Jew

The Liberal Leftist Nutty MSM Must Champion Him No Matter What  ::) ::) ::)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2019, 04:52:08 AM »
The attackers allegedly said "This is MAGA country".   Yeah right.   Chicago is a very liberal area and could never be mistaken for MAGA country.

It's possible that this attack happened the way he said, but it isn't likely.  I think it's bullshit.  He was probably buying weed or engaging in some sexual deviancy and something went wrong.

I think he took an ass beating and decided to use it to demonize people that he hates and collect some victim currency.  As long as he doesn't get caught in a lie this will be good for his career.

It's not possible.  Like you said it was in Chicago.  The neegul homo would not surrender his cell phone to police in which he claimed he had video proof of the attack.  This trash bag is a lying POS.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2019, 04:54:06 AM »
It's not possible.  Like you said it was in Chicago.  The neegul homo would not surrender his cell phone to police in which he claimed he had video proof of the attack.  This trash bag is a lying POS.

As a Criminal investigation does he not prejudice his own case by refusing to hand over his phone
or does he have a good reason not to.