Author Topic: Offical whistleblower-complaint about Trump involves Ukraine  (Read 23646 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Offical whistleblower-complaint about Trump involves Ukraine
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2019, 05:52:43 PM »
Trump and Pence experiment is going to be over soon.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2019, 06:57:22 PM »
Trump and Pence experiment is going to be over soon.  :)
5 short years...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2019, 07:19:29 PM »
Democrats’ double standard on Ukraine

3 Democratic senators ask about Ukraine involvement in Robert Mueller probe

May 4, 2018

Three Democratic senators have written a letter to Ukraine's prosecutor general to "express great concern" over reports that Ukrainian officials had looked to potentially hinder special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

Sens. Bob Menendez of New Jersey, Dick Durbin of Illinois and Patrick Leahy of Vermont wrote in the letter to Yuriy Lutsenko that a recent New York Times report said his office "effectively froze investigations into four open cases in Ukraine in April, thereby eliminating scope for cooperation with the Mueller probe into related issues."

"Ukraine has made significant progress in building these institutions despite ongoing military, economic and political pressure from Moscow.  We have supported that capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these principles in order to avoid the ire of President Trump. If these reports are true, we strongly encourage you to reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation in this importation investigation."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/04/politics/robert-mueller-ukraine/index.html

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18%20Menendez%20joint%20letter%20to%20General%20Prosecutor%20of%20Ukraine%20on%20Mueller%20investigation.pdf

did they withhold assistance and then ask for a "favor" to dig up dirt ?
did they then hide that request

Nope, they didn't

As usual, you Trumptards haven't got a clue

Trumps a criminal and a traitor but I wouldn't an immigrant who comes from a corrupt country  (and hopefully you're legal but who knows) to understand this

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2019, 07:31:39 PM »
Did the great Robert Mueller get President Donald Trump impeached yet?

The Democrat Party is now run by a 29 year old bartender

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2019, 07:37:32 PM »
Did the great Robert Mueller get President Donald Trump impeached yet?

The Democrat Party is now run by a 29 year old bartender

how exactly would a Special Prosecutor get a POTUS impeached

That's just fucking dumb

Almost as dumb as Trumptard thinking the courts can protect him from impeachment

Being a fucking moron (as Tillerson said about Trump) seems to be common trait amont Trumptards

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2019, 08:25:59 PM »
how exactly would a Special Prosecutor get a POTUS impeached

That's just fucking dumb

Almost as dumb as Trumptard thinking the courts can protect him from impeachment

Being a fucking moron (as Tillerson said about Trump) seems to be common trait amont Trumptards

As dumb as believing that Hillary Clinton lost the election because of Russian collusion !

Democrats are the party of stupidity and hypocrisy

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2019, 09:13:48 PM »
5 short years...

Your hero will be wearing an orange jumpsuit soon

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2019, 10:27:17 PM »
Your hero will be wearing an orange jumpsuit soon

Biden?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2019, 03:58:14 AM »
did they withhold assistance and then ask for a "favor" to dig up dirt ?
did they then hide that request

Nope, they didn't

As usual, you Trumptards haven't got a clue

Trumps a criminal and a traitor but I wouldn't an immigrant who comes from a corrupt country  (and hopefully you're legal but who knows) to understand this

The Obama administration illegally spied on American citizens and tried to hide it.

The Obama administration was exposed by a true whistle-blower who then tried to seek asylum in one of several countries that protect whistle-blowers and asylum seekers.

Obama, Biden and Kerry abused their power and threatened with "consequences" those countries if they granted asylum to the whistle-blower who exposed their crimes.

StrawMan exposing himself as a racist as usual, with his assumptions and stereotypes regarding my race, ethnicity, and country of origin.  What a creepy SOB.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2019, 04:03:13 AM »
Can we all agree that Adam Schiff currently has the most punchable face in politics?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2019, 08:46:25 AM »
Can we all agree that Adam Schiff currently has the most punchable face in politics?

Indeed.

How does he get away with this crap?

3:56

Sad thing is that many libtards believe this bull$#!t
:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2019, 09:38:03 AM »

What does that change? It seems irrelevant. Lot's of folks have 'punchable' faces. It is more important what people do than how punchable they appear.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2019, 09:40:53 AM »
Indeed.

How does he get away with this crap?

3:56

Sad thing is that many libtards believe this bull$#!t

Most intelligent people believe very little of what they hear, regardless of their political affiliation. We also have a tendency to believe what we want to believe, regardless of whether it is true or false.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2019, 10:03:23 AM »
What does that change? It seems irrelevant. Lot's of folks have 'punchable' faces. It is more important what people do than how punchable they appear.

Here’s what he “Did.”

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
3h
Rep. Adam Schiff totally made up my conversation with Ukraine President and read it to Congress and Millions. He must resign and be investigated. He has been doing this for two years. He is a sick man! No wonder Primemuscle on Getbig likes him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2019, 12:42:39 PM »

Here’s what he “Did.”

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
3h
Rep. Adam Schiff totally made up my conversation with Ukraine President and read it to Congress and Millions. He must resign and be investigated. He has been doing this for two years. He is a sick man! No wonder Primemuscle on Getbig likes him.

So now Trump is saying the transcript the White House released is a lie. If that were true, why release it at all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2019, 12:44:07 PM »

Here’s what he “Did.”

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
3h

Please show me where I posted that I liked Adam Schiff. You totally made this up.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2019, 12:44:43 PM »
So now Trump is saying the transcript the White House released is a lie. If that were true, why release it at all.

Have you not been paying attention? Schiff made up a fabricated account and then recanted and said it was parody.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2019, 12:46:01 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2019, 01:12:15 PM »
The Obama administration illegally spied on American citizens and tried to hide it.

The Obama administration was exposed by a true whistle-blower who then tried to seek asylum in one of several countries that protect whistle-blowers and asylum seekers.

Obama, Biden and Kerry abused their power and threatened with "consequences" those countries if they granted asylum to the whistle-blower who exposed their crimes.

StrawMan exposing himself as a racist as usual, with his assumptions and stereotypes regarding my race, ethnicity, and country of origin.  What a creepy SOB.

Why are acting like such a sensitive little snowflake

how am I a racist again?

you're an immigrant and you denied many times being one which casts doubt on your legal status

that is not racist

In fact that qualifies me to be a Republican

the only one the mentioned race was you

Hey, just curious, did you have a job when you got here are did you utitlize tax payer funded services ?

As to your other nonsense - feel free to email William Barr and have him start investigating and lets see where it goes

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2019, 01:12:53 PM »
Have you not been paying attention? Schiff made up a fabricated account and then recanted and said it was parody.

What counts is what the transcript actually says. If Schiff interpreted it using his own words he made a mistake. Trump says Schiff read the 'parody'. Is this accurate or did he simply speak it. Neither would be right. But implying it was the actual transcript by reading, is worse than misspeaking or using a parody in this case. I don't think it is necessary to interpret the transcript because unless it was altered in someway, it speaks for itself. It is so easy to lose credibility.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2019, 01:30:12 PM »
What counts is what the transcript actually says. If Schiff interpreted it using his own words he made a mistake. Trump says Schiff read the 'parody'. Is this accurate or did he simply speak it. Neither would be right. But implying it was the actual transcript by reading, is worse than misspeaking or using a parody in this case. I don't think it is necessary to interpret the transcript because unless it was altered in someway, it speaks for itself. It is so easy to lose credibility.

READ this

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

LISTEN to this
4:15
:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2019, 01:50:45 PM »

Bruh.  Seriously?  Stop putting your head in the sand and check out what Princess posted. 

READ this

LISTEN to this

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2019, 02:30:19 PM »

READ this

LISTEN to this

-Already read it. Seems pretty damming to me. No doubt, you disagree. I have not watched the video. I don't need Schiff's comments to come to the conclusion that Trump screwed up.

I already commented on Schiff's "parody." Maybe you should actually read my post with regards to Schiff's commentary, instead of apparently quoting me without actually understanding what I posted. I cut him no slack.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2019, 04:33:29 PM »
Devin Nunes destroys the lastest pile of 💩💩💩💩 from the Dems and their media water boys and girls.

Devin Nunes: I Congratulate Democrats For "Rollout Of Their Latest Information Warfare Operation" Against Trump | Video | RealClearPolitics

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/26/devin_nunes_i_congratulate_the_democrats_for_rollout_of_their_latest_information_warfare_operation_against_trump.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2019, 04:38:55 PM »
Nunes is an asshole.