Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 3281 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
2 questions
« on: July 23, 2020, 09:27:35 AM »
Hi all,

I have 2 questions if anyone could spare a minute to help me out please?

1. Im looking for an oral to add to my 750mg a week test cycle. I've tried Dbol at the start, piled the weight on but it made me so lethargic it wasn't even funny so I stopped it. Switched to winstrol (4 weeks now) which my body doesn't seem to respond to whatsoever so, I'm stopping that too. Any suggestions to another one I can add in?

2. Im on my 11th week of test, (test C, 750mg a week) but the effects seem to of plateaued somewhat. Dont really want to up the dosage but don't really want to come off either. Any suggestions what I could switch to?

Im not really fussy, no particular goal, just trying to get as big as possible. This may seem like a big of a vague post but that's just what I'm like, lol.

Thanks.

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
Re: 2 questions
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 10:24:31 AM »
A good oral is Turinabol, like a dry Dbol or a juicy Anavar if you want a different analogy - created by those clever East Germans purely for performance (no medical usage as far as I know) and a nice compromise between estrogenic orals like Dbol & Adrol but stronger than Avar and Winnie....very popular in the UK currently.

You’re going to plateau after a while, that’s why cycles have a duration (10 weeks, 12 weeks, 16 weeks etc) - you’re supposed to come off/PCT get blood done and go back on when everything returns to normal...unless you plan to cruise on TRT doses between cycles?
Don’t up the dose, 750mg/week is plenty - try micro dosing instead, lots of top guys in Europe have abandoned the once or twice weekly Test shot in favour of daily injections instead (less scar tissue, better uptake, fewer sides, stable blood levels,  better utilisation etc), guys who were using 500-750/week are now getting better results on 50mg/day (350/week) -

Give it a go.
C.U.N.T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 01:29:37 AM »
50mg's of proviron daily would be a good safe add on to test.

brunopower

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 01:19:08 PM »
Being letargic is somewhat normal when you are starting use of an anabolic compound. Or the protocol is reaching a new anabolic power.
So...this dianabol was working for "gains".
If you are using dbol and just immediately switch to Winny...You are probably not see anything on the winny indeed. Maybe some water drop and a more aesthetic look, some joint pain and you will have to adjust the AI, if using any. But Anabolically speaking, you just went down some steps.

If I were you, now. I would just reset to my confortable level of test, stabilize for a couple weeks, then plan on using something different.

Things you could try: Turina, Oxandrolone (0.7-1mg/kg is the sweet spot for me).

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 11:54:51 AM »
Hi all,

1. Im looking for an oral to add to my 750mg a week test cycle. I've tried Dbol at the start, piled the weight on but it made me so lethargic it wasn't even funny so I stopped it. Switched to winstrol (4 weeks now) which my body doesn't seem to respond to whatsoever so, I'm stopping that too. Any suggestions to another one I can add in?

2. Im on my 11th week of test, (test C, 750mg a week) but the effects seem to of plateaued somewhat. Dont really want to up the dosage but don't really want to come off either. Any suggestions what I could switch to?

Im not really fussy, no particular goal, just trying to get as big as possible. This may seem like a big of a vague post but that's just what I'm like, lol.

Thanks.

1. As mentioned already, the Winny seems weak because you ran it back to back with Dbol, which has made it difficult to realize results.  Almost all orals make me a bit lethargic; I prefer Var but it's hard to find real Var these days.  Winny never did much for me except make me more vascular.

2. If your results have plateaued it's more likely due to your diet or training.  You can take 750mg Test EW for 6 months straight and make good gains if your diet and training is on point.  Remember to change up your lifting routine often, don't get hyper-focused on the weights.  Change it up often, do things in a different order, do different movements, pre-exhaust, drop sets, etc.  Make your body guess and make sure you are eating enough.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2020, 08:10:26 PM »
Hi all,

Thanks.

How much dbol were you taking and how soon did the lethargy kick in?

For what its worth lethargy from orals is related to estrogen i believe. Happens to me. Try running a little letro like 250mgs every 3 or 4 days for about 2 weeks before starting the dbol and see how you feel. I bet it fixes the problem. You arent going to find a better oral tho tbol might work.