Author Topic: CRT links  (Read 2334 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: CRT links
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2021, 05:03:11 PM »
Funny how dummycrats downplay everything that bashes white people. ::)

Media does the same thing. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2021, 05:03:39 PM »
EXPOSED: Leaked Hasbro video, docs show they EXPLICITLY PLOT to BRAINWASH kids with CRT – Project Veritas
JUL. 18, 2021
https://therightscoop.com/exposed-leaked-hasbro-video-docs-show-they-explicitly-plot-to-brainwash-kids-with-crt-project-veritas/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2021, 05:56:00 PM »
EXPOSED: Leaked Hasbro video, docs show they EXPLICITLY PLOT to BRAINWASH kids with CRT – Project Veritas
JUL. 18, 2021
https://therightscoop.com/exposed-leaked-hasbro-video-docs-show-they-explicitly-plot-to-brainwash-kids-with-crt-project-veritas/
Eyes and ears open people.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2021, 06:16:31 PM »
GOP AG celebrates Biden admin's reversal on critical race theory handbook as 'big win for parents'
South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson claimed he and his fellow Republican AGs successfully pressured the administration to make a change
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Fox News' Aishah Hasnie and Lawrence Jones discuss the Department of Education’s federal guidance on reopening, which includes links to the ‘Abolitionist Teaching Network’

The Biden administration claimed that it was an "error" when the Department of Education linked to a radical activist group’s handbook that pushes critical race theory in schools, distancing itself from the organization to the relief of South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson.

Wilson, the current chairman of the Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA), hailed the administration's walk-back as a victory for families.

"This is big win for parents. The Biden Administration is walking back its rule making and calling radical ties an error largely because @RepublicanAGs pressured them to do the right thing," Wilson tweeted Wednesday afternoon.

Fox News reached out to RAGA for additional comment but they did not immediately respond.

The DOE had linked to the Abolitionist Teaching Network’s "Guide for Racial Justice & Abolitionist Social and Emotional Learning" in its handbook intended as a "roadmap" for schools to reopen safely during the coronavirus pandemic.

That guide calls for "a commitment to learning from students, families, and educators who disrupt Whiteness and other forms of oppression."

On Wednesday, the Biden administration claimed it was all a mistake.

"The Department does not endorse the recommendations of this group, nor do they reflect our policy positions," the Department of Education said in a statement. "It was an error in a lengthy document to include this citation."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-ag-celebrates-biden-admins-reversal-on-critical-race-theory-handbook-as-big-win-for-parents

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2021, 06:21:31 PM »
Fourth grade student says class was forced to take CRT survey and told to keep it from their parents
JUL. 26, 2021
BY THE RIGHT SCOOP

Late last week a fourth-grade girl stood before a school board in Minnesota telling them about a gender and race-based CRT survey they were forced to take and told to keep from their parents:

Here’s more from The Blaze:

A Minnesota fourth-grader and her mother are speaking out after a local school allegedly forced students to complete an “equity survey” and instructed them not to repeat the questions to their parents.

According to Alpha News Minnesota, fourth-grade student Haylee Yasgar said recently that she and fellow classmates were required by the Sartell-St. Stephen School District to complete the survey, which asked about students’ race and gender identity.

Even when she and other students encountered questions they could not understand, their teacher told them they had to answer without consulting with their parents, the student alleged.

During a school board meeting last week, Haylee informed the public that the process made her feel “very uncomfortable.”

“My teacher said that I could not skip any questions even when I didn’t understand them. One question asked us what gender we identify with. I was very confused along with a lot of other classmates,” Haylee said.

She added that students were told they were “not allowed” to ask their parents about questions and could not “repeat any of the questions to our parents.”

“Being asked to hide this from my mom made me very uncomfortable, like I was doing something wrong,” she said.

The survey was from a left-wing group the school district hired:

The survey was part of an initiative put on by the school district in partnership with Equity Alliance Minnesota, a left-wing group hired earlier this year for $80,000 to audit “racial inequities,” Alpha News reported.

The initiative has reportedly sparked significant backlash within the community as some parents argued the district is putting politics over educating children by bringing critical race theory and other leftist ideologies into classrooms.

God bless this young girl for speaking out against this. Mark Levin is right that we need cameras in the classroom. We were once able to trust our teachers, but not anymore, especially in left-wing cities and states.

https://therightscoop.com/fourth-grade-student-says-class-was-forced-to-take-crt-survey-and-told-to-keep-it-from-their-parents/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2021, 06:27:24 PM »
This is a very good explanation of CRT

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2021, 07:19:44 PM »
Fourth grade student says class was forced to take CRT survey and told to keep it from their parents
JUL. 26, 2021
BY THE RIGHT SCOOP

Late last week a fourth-grade girl stood before a school board in Minnesota telling them about a gender and race-based CRT survey they were forced to take and told to keep from their parents:

Here’s more from The Blaze:

A Minnesota fourth-grader and her mother are speaking out after a local school allegedly forced students to complete an “equity survey” and instructed them not to repeat the questions to their parents.

According to Alpha News Minnesota, fourth-grade student Haylee Yasgar said recently that she and fellow classmates were required by the Sartell-St. Stephen School District to complete the survey, which asked about students’ race and gender identity.

Even when she and other students encountered questions they could not understand, their teacher told them they had to answer without consulting with their parents, the student alleged.

During a school board meeting last week, Haylee informed the public that the process made her feel “very uncomfortable.”

“My teacher said that I could not skip any questions even when I didn’t understand them. One question asked us what gender we identify with. I was very confused along with a lot of other classmates,” Haylee said.

She added that students were told they were “not allowed” to ask their parents about questions and could not “repeat any of the questions to our parents.”

“Being asked to hide this from my mom made me very uncomfortable, like I was doing something wrong,” she said.

The survey was from a left-wing group the school district hired:

The survey was part of an initiative put on by the school district in partnership with Equity Alliance Minnesota, a left-wing group hired earlier this year for $80,000 to audit “racial inequities,” Alpha News reported.

The initiative has reportedly sparked significant backlash within the community as some parents argued the district is putting politics over educating children by bringing critical race theory and other leftist ideologies into classrooms.

God bless this young girl for speaking out against this. Mark Levin is right that we need cameras in the classroom. We were once able to trust our teachers, but not anymore, especially in left-wing cities and states.

https://therightscoop.com/fourth-grade-student-says-class-was-forced-to-take-crt-survey-and-told-to-keep-it-from-their-parents/
Wonder why they would be told to keep it from their parents? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2021, 04:42:46 AM »
There are five tenents.

What is Critical Race Theory Really? Tenet 1: Whiteness as Property

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2021, 04:44:31 AM »
What is Critical Race Theory Really? Tenet 2: Counter-storytelling

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2021, 04:45:42 AM »
What is Critical Race Theory...Really Tenet 3: The Permanence of Racism

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2021, 06:11:27 PM »
Democrats Vote Down Bill Banning Federal Funding For CRT, Segregated Learning
MICHAEL GINSBERG
GENERAL ASSIGNMENT REPORTER
July 27, 2021
https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/27/democrats-house-of-representatives-burgess-owens-crt/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2021, 10:49:10 AM »
Trump-appointed appeals court judge slams critical race theory in discrimination case
Thomas McDonald - August 3, 2021
https://independentchronicle.com/trump-appointed-judge-slams-critical-race-theory-discrimination-case/?utm_source=iChron&utm_medium=report&utm_campaign=bongino

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2021, 08:26:18 AM »
North Carolina Senate votes to ban critical race theory concepts in schools
Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, a strong proponent of the measure, launched a task force to examine indoctrination in the state's schools.
By The Center Square Staff
By Nyamekye Daniel
Updated: August 26, 2021
https://justthenews.com/nation/states/north-carolina-senate-bans-critical-race-theory-concepts-schools

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2021, 04:12:26 PM »
https://gazette.com/news/detroit-superintendent-defends-critical-race-theory-and-says-it-s-embedded-in-the-curriculum/article_68e63fb8-48db-5801-b1f0-aac9f48c10f3.html

Detroit superintendent defends critical race theory and says it’s embedded in the curriculum

The superintendent of Detroit Public Schools said the district has embedded critical race theory in its school curriculum and criticized the Michigan state Legislature for attempting to ban it.

Nikolai Vitti, the superintendent of Detroit Public Schools, acknowledged that critical race theory is taught in district public schools during a Detroit school board meeting on Nov. 9.

"Our curriculum is deeply using critical race theory, especially in social studies, but you'll find it in English Language Arts and the other disciplines," Vitti said. "We're very intentional about creating a curriculum, infusing materials, and embedding critical race theory within our curriculum."

The statement is noteworthy because liberal activists and Democratic politicians have repeatedly insisted, despite evidence to the contrary, that critical race theory, which teaches that American institutions and culture are systemically racist and oppressive to racial minorities, is not taught in K-12 public schools.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2021, 04:24:38 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2022, 07:44:39 PM »
CRT has made it across the pond.   :P

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1550714/critical-race-theory-CRT-concerns-school-teachers-anti-racism-training

Concerns over 'critical race theory' in schools

CAMPAIGNERS fear that an attempt is underway in Brighton and Hove to give teachers anti-racism training based on highly controversial Critical Race Theory (CRT).

More than 4,000 people have signed a petition calling for the Green Party-led council to allow scrutiny of the training content and Labour and Conservative councillors last week voiced strong concerns.

The use of CRT in education is one of the most controversial subjects in United States politics and the campaign group Don’t Divide Us, which launched the petition, describes it as a “warped ideology” that could result in non-white children being taught they are “victims”.

CRT argues that race is a socially constructed category which is then used to oppress groups.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2022, 01:51:40 AM »
funny how dems hurt themselves in every way, eat their own tail
soon all kids with parents who arent mindless dems will choose home-school, or schools with no crt
these districts will have no one to teach and have massive layoffs in the sector and be out of work
everything thing they try, they fail and end up hurting themselves
honestly hard to believe how stupid these people really are  lol

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2022, 03:21:35 AM »
meanwhile at high-priced colleges near you:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2022, 09:05:17 AM »
Is your kid in Law School because that is where it's taught

Wrong! You’ll literally believe anything your propaganda rags will tell you.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2022, 09:10:02 AM »
Wrong! You’ll literally believe anything your propaganda rags will tell you.

straws wrong again
wrong gender
wrong agenda
he's a bender
more flaming than a flying wallenda
with his ma he'll rear-end her
to the store he'll then send her (for more hot pockets)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2022, 09:22:25 AM »
straws wrong again
wrong gender
wrong agenda
he's a bender
more flaming than a flying wallenda
with his ma he'll rear-end her
to the store he'll then send her (for more hot pockets)

I posted an article with some schools that have been integrating it into their curriculum and this fool still said it wasn’t true. The school districts next to the one I coach at have been doing since at least last year. Those are Soros funded school boards with Marxists school board members.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2022, 12:17:24 AM »
straws answer in every disagreement is:

"oh ya, well trump, trump, trump, trump, trump"
bizarre and sick low-iq individual

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2022, 04:05:13 PM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2022, 04:06:33 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2022, 04:33:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1489709114489925632?s=21

Welp…

A few should chant, "Let's go Brandon!"  With those masks on, teachers wouldn't be able to tell who's saying what.  :D