Author Topic: Victor Richards Pulls A Shizzo For Attention  (Read 12029 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: RIP Victor Richards...Another One Gone
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2021, 08:59:22 AM »
Vaccine would affect everyone not just bodybuilders

I think Dave Palumbo said that bodybuilders are perhaps impacted more due to having thicker blood [implication: from juice].

Is this a theory worth looking in to?

The shots seem to cause clotting, so I don't see why not.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2021, 09:04:32 AM »
I think Dave Palumbo said that bodybuilders are perhaps impacted more due to having thicker blood [implication: from juice].

Is this a theory worth looking in to?

The shots seem to cause clotting, so I don't see why not.

That's possible, I don't think it is a bad theory. But then I'd see the bigger issue as them not having their bloodwork monitored to keep their counts at an acceptable range. Or not taking an aspirin.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2021, 09:24:33 AM »
Fair enough - but since when did bodybuilders not do that? Not one year since 2004 have there been this many deaths, with only one on the list [Matt Mendenhall] making it past 60.

Something's up.

I think it's blood clotting due to the vaccine. Potentially from it being injected intravenously about 1 in 30 times due to not aspirating the syringe. I think this also explains the greater number of myocarditis cases in young males, as they have more robust blood vessels [greater surface area].

I agree with this 100%.  I know the drugs play a huge role but there is nothing new in that department. The only thing new is the vaccine.

I have a hunch the vaccine exasperates side effects from the PED's as well as poor blood markers.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2021, 09:25:38 AM »
750,000 Americans died of Covid, and high bodyweight is a known risk factor for severe disease/death, not surprising that bodybuilders are impacted at a higher rate

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2021, 09:26:18 AM »
What the fuck? Tainted gear?
Bad time to be taking steroids all around.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2021, 09:28:04 AM »
I’ve been talking aspirin everyday for the past 15-20 years. Ive always suggested my clients do the same as well especially with the Chinavirus and “vaccines”. I can’t recall any “guru” have their clients take aspirin. Probably could have saved some lives

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2021, 09:33:49 AM »
RIP Vic Richards. That M&F article back in the day was one of the greatest features of a freak bodybuilder ever. Kinda figured he wasn't going to live into old age being that large.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2021, 09:36:22 AM »
I’ve been talking aspirin everyday for the past 15-20 years. Ive always suggested my clients do the same as well especially with the Chinavirus and “vaccines”. I can’t recall any “guru” have their clients take aspirin. Probably could have saved some lives

They swing back and forth wrt if It's worth it. The data can't be that clear in favor of it since a baby aspirin isn't recommended in all countries. I seem to remember som data saying aspirin maybe prevented 1 heart attack in 5000. Then you factor in the ulcer risk.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2021, 09:37:22 AM »
I saw a post somewhere , where they asked Vic Richards what is causing all these pro bbers early deaths. victor said he was going to answer the question on his podcast. i guess it was not to be. sorry to hear of his passing.
F

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2021, 09:41:43 AM »
They swing back and forth wrt if It's worth it. The data can't be that clear in favor of it since a baby aspirin isn't recommended in all countries. I seem to remember som data saying aspirin maybe prevented 1 heart attack in 5000. Then you factor in the ulcer risk.

In the US it's recommended for those between 40-70 w history of heart attack, CAD, surgeries and/or those considered at high risk for major adverse cardiac events.  Juiced up bodybuilders are probably in the "high risk" category but the risk: benefit ratio is less favorable than once thought.  Gastrointestinal bleeds as well as cerebral hemorrhage are the main concerns.

Either way, Coach is exposing himself to a fair amount of liability by providing unqualified medical advice IMHO

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2021, 09:45:40 AM »

&t=3s
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2021, 09:47:13 AM »

Either way, Coach is exposing himself to a fair amount of liability by providing unqualified medical advice IMHO

Just about every trainer in the world would be exposing themselves to liability in one way or the other if that were the case.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2021, 09:50:29 AM »
In the US it's recommended for those between 40-70 w history of heart attack, CAD, surgeries and/or those considered at high risk for major adverse cardiac events.  Juiced up bodybuilders are probably in the "high risk" category but the risk: benefit ratio is less favorable than once thought.  Gastrointestinal bleeds as well as cerebral hemorrhage are the main concerns.

Taking the aspirin after breakfast pretty much eliminates the risk of ulcers or gastrointestinal bleeding.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2021, 09:59:09 AM »
How will Dave Palumbo explain this? More of his hereditary bullshit?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2021, 10:05:13 AM »

After I recovered from Covid I upped my dose to 325mg for about a month and a half then started to taper down because it was destroying my stomach. I'm back down to my normal doses of 81mg in the morning then 81mg before bed.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2021, 10:13:38 AM »

He started talking about how it's odd since he downsized in the past few years because he was concerned about his health lmao

Everyone gets concerned in old age when they are fucked, problem is it's too late.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2021, 10:33:54 AM »
That's possible, I don't think it is a bad theory. But then I'd see the bigger issue as them not having their bloodwork monitored to keep their counts at an acceptable range. Or not taking an aspirin.

I get that - but 2021 has had something like 2-3 the number of high profile bodybuilder deaths than any other year rhat I recall.

So what changed?

Bodybuilders have been abusing drugs for DECADES now.

I don't think Olympia competitors 25 years ago were using less than guys today.

35 years ago - yes. 25 years ago - ALL DRUGS. Same as today.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2021, 10:47:12 AM »
DAMN.................... ....RIP.... iron brother.

This shit`s getting out of hand for Gods sake.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2021, 10:54:29 AM »

Don't bother with aspirin. Just eat lots of apples or take rutin (in apples, among other things). I really can't believe the genius bodybuilding gurus out there haven't talked about rutin...

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2012/05/flavonoid-compound-can-prevent-blood-clots/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25777266/
https://naldc.nal.usda.gov/download/IND43893991/PDF

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2021, 10:55:07 AM »

Dave can be a bit delusional at times - when John Meadows died, Dave kept talking about how healthy John was.

Dude looked like a walking to heart attack, FFS.

Does anyone have a backstory for these screenshots? What kind of a fucking loser makes humour out of dying like this? These pictures offend me. And I don't get offended easily:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2021, 10:57:08 AM »
After I recovered from Covid I upped my dose to 325mg for about a month and a half then started to taper down because it was destroying my stomach. I'm back down to my normal doses of 81mg in the morning then 81mg before bed.
I take one 81 mg. coated asprin a day.....should I be taking more?

I`ve had lots of pain in my life but one day while watching TV on my couch,I felt the strangest chest pain............like nothing I ever felt before in my life.............inanely painful but nothing running up my left arm as I gues is quite common.

My wife was sleeping in the nest room so I thought I should wake her up......of course I thought heart attack immediately.

Anyway I decided to try to ride it out........then thought about calling 911 ......anyway I rode it out alright..........it lasted an excrutiating full 20 minutes,then went away as suddenly as it appeared.

Had it again 2 days later for 3-5 minutes.

That was months ago,it has never returned since,.....YET........thank God.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2021, 10:58:12 AM »
bloodwork is kinda useless on it's own though, i'd venture to say most of them don't know something as simple as their agatston score.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2021, 11:03:51 AM »
Dave can be a bit delusional at times - when John Meadows died, Dave kept talking about how healthy John was.

Dude looked like a walking to heart attack, FFS.

Does anyone have a backstory for these screenshots? What kind of a fucking loser makes humour out of dying like this? These pictures offend me. And I don't get offended easily:

The woman in the pic is smiling- I doubt that is a corpse on the stretcher, lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2021, 11:03:54 AM »

Don't bother with aspirin. Just eat lots of apples or take rutin (in apples, among other things). I really can't believe the genius bodybuilding gurus out there haven't talked about rutin...

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2012/05/flavonoid-compound-can-prevent-blood-clots/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25777266/
https://naldc.nal.usda.gov/download/IND43893991/PDF

Thanks bro......Ill try this out.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2021, 11:06:23 AM »
So weighing 300 pounds or so and taking PEDs isn't healthy? man- you learn something new every day on here.