Author Topic: RIP Pellius..... Board Legend Passes Away.....Official Tribute Thread  (Read 23992 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: RIP Pellius..... Board Legend Passes Away.....Official Tribute Thread
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2021, 01:43:37 PM »
Where do you live?

I mean Pellius death should all teach us something. He lived in Hawaii, but still argued about non sense instead of just chilling the whole day in the beach. Enjoy life while you can! There's plenty to do even being an 80yo man.

Live next to a beach for more than a few months and it becomes just as mundane as most other things in life.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2021, 02:34:34 PM »
Very sad new indeed. RIP Pellius.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: November 17, 2021, 02:54:58 PM »
Live next to a beach for more than a few months and it becomes just as mundane as most other things in life.

I live by the beach and never tire of it.  Even in the winter I walk the boardwalk.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 17, 2021, 03:04:24 PM »
Where do you live?

I mean Pellius death should all teach us something. He lived in Hawaii, but still argued about non sense instead of just chilling the whole day in the beach. Enjoy life while you can! There's plenty to do even being an 80yo man.

He did enjoy the beach and shared many stories of the things he did in Hawaii.

Pellius would stay up late at night, that's when he posted here.

He wasn't on here all day like some people.

Like myself, i'm mainly on here when i'm at the office just to have something to do when i want a break. I pretty much never post on the weekends.

Some people enjoy arguing and discussing certain topics. Many times it's easier online than in person.

I'm a very calm and nice person face to face, but on here it's like an outlet to mess with people and argue over things with strangers, knowing no ill consequences will come of it, well most of the time. ;D

When pellius was with the gh15 thing, i had hundreds of terrible arguments with him about it. My former account "Overload" was a Mod on the AAS board here during the gh15 timeframe. I was deleting hundreds of posts and threads a day because we didn't want the gh15 attention on Getbig. I was pushing back and forth with pellius and his "elves". Looking back it was really silly and funny at the same time.

pellius reached out to me via PM during a time he was not posting here and apologized for being such a mean person to me. He knew i was just trying to clean up the board.

After it all blew over him and i still argued a bit here and there, mostly about the drugs>food debate, but it was always in good faith. I respected him more than anyone on here and i'm sure he felt similar.

I will miss talking with him.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #154 on: November 17, 2021, 03:05:59 PM »

He wasn't on here all day like some people.

"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2021, 03:20:41 PM »
Where do you live?

Trust me my friend,my life sucks but I cherish every second of it.

I`ve been dead for decades, I just forgot to lay down.

Too many near death experiences to even go into,not that I`m going to, as I have put my personal stuff out there more than most on this board.......sometimes wishing I hadn`t but not really giving a fuck cuz I owe no one here anything other than my friendship.

Carpe` Diem !!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 17, 2021, 03:30:16 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #158 on: November 17, 2021, 05:25:48 PM »
In the wig thread Pellius went for a haircut. The Vietnamese barber forgot that he wanted sides to be kept long to help hide his ears. Pellius was on his phone and the barber forgot. Pellius posted a photo of the haircut and titled it "Dumbo". He admitted, previously on the board, that he was teased as a kid. That was one reason he didn't want to have children. Getting teased as a kid leaves scars that are difficult to overcome. Sometimes we compensate but usually some damage is permanent. I always wondered why anyone would debate people to the bitter end. I mean, he would use any means at hand, dirty and clean. He was one of the few posters who would make individual threads to each person he wanted to respond to. He was teased as a kid and wasn't going to put up with any shit on line. One of the pastimes he chose was martial arts. I am sure he had plenty of injuries from that sport. Especially as he got older.

Pellius had strong ideas about training. We agreed on most except the frequency. He felt one should recover before retraining a muscle. I felt we should hit the muscle again every 3rd day. He demonstrated that he could make his calves grow at least a couple of inches. He had small joints so the end result was amazing calves. His method was appreciated on Ironage and Getbig. I challenged him to try to get his arms bigger using my protocols but he wasn't interested...so he never did test my theory.

Pellius had a sense of humour and he didn't hold grudges forever unless someone really irked him. Josh called some of his relatives and eventually talked to Philip. Lo and behold they became mates. Pellius even called Josh his mentor! Amazing when you consider Josh's volatile personality. Because of those phone calls Pellius made sure his relatives weren't exposed on Facebook. So they all made their profiles private and didn't post much at all. His sister, Chrissie, used to post heaps especially about reunions.

I wonder why there wasn't a funeral for Pellius. Or an obituary. Perhaps he didn't want any of that? He lived almost like a hermit at Robert Fearing's house near a beach near Honolulu. I know that because one day I posted that he might live in a caravan in a lot near their house. He took a photo with his iPhone and there was his location!

He used to work at a hardware store but quit a couple of years ago. He wasn't old enough to get a pension so I wondered how he made ends meet. Perhaps he had savings? Anyway, that doesn't matter now and we can't know a lot of things we might have been curious about.

I will say that he really didn't look healthy in his last videos. He openly said he was going to get some GH and that is partly why he affiliated with GH15. Have a look at his last photo and see what you think. Rather smooth skin on his face but his neck reveals his real age.

Many people here say they will miss him. I won't forget him! When Josh said he was a nice guy that was good enough for me.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 17, 2021, 06:22:44 PM »
In the wig thread Pellius went for a haircut. The Vietnamese barber forgot that he wanted sides to be kept long to help hide his ears. Pellius was on his phone and the barber forgot. Pellius posted a photo of the haircut and titled it "Dumbo". He admitted, previously on the board, that he was teased as a kid. That was one reason he didn't want to have children. Getting teased as a kid leaves scars that are difficult to overcome. Sometimes we compensate but usually some damage is permanent. I always wondered why anyone would debate people to the bitter end. I mean, he would use any means at hand, dirty and clean. He was one of the few posters who would make individual threads to each person he wanted to respond to. He was teased as a kid and wasn't going to put up with any shit on line. One of the pastimes he chose was martial arts. I am sure he had plenty of injuries from that sport. Especially as he got older.

Pellius had strong ideas about training. We agreed on most except the frequency. He felt one should recover before retraining a muscle. I felt we should hit the muscle again every 3rd day. He demonstrated that he could make his calves grow at least a couple of inches. He had small joints so the end result was amazing calves. His method was appreciated on Ironage and Getbig. I challenged him to try to get his arms bigger using my protocols but he wasn't interested...so he never did test my theory.

Pellius had a sense of humour and he didn't hold grudges forever unless someone really irked him. Josh called some of his relatives and eventually talked to Philip. Lo and behold they became mates. Pellius even called Josh his mentor! Amazing when you consider Josh's volatile personality. Because of those phone calls Pellius made sure his relatives weren't exposed on Facebook. So they all made their profiles private and didn't post much at all. His sister, Chrissie, used to post heaps especially about reunions.

I wonder why there wasn't a funeral for Pellius. Or an obituary. Perhaps he didn't want any of that? He lived almost like a hermit at Robert Fearing's house near a beach near Honolulu. I know that because one day I posted that he might live in a caravan in a lot near their house. He took a photo with his iPhone and there was his location!

He used to work at a hardware store but quit a couple of years ago. He wasn't old enough to get a pension so I wondered how he made ends meet. Perhaps he had savings? Anyway, that doesn't matter now and we can't know a lot of things we might have been curious about.

I will say that he really didn't look healthy in his last videos. He openly said he was going to get some GH and that is partly why he affiliated with GH15. Have a look at his last photo and see what you think. Rather smooth skin on his face but his neck reveals his real age.

Many people here say they will miss him. I won't forget him! When Josh said he was a nice guy that was good enough for me.

Good summary.

You sound genuinely sympathetic to a young Pellius being bullied for his looks.  But weren't you the one who created that classic Pellius as Alfred E. Newman shop?  If Pellius indeed carried lifelong scars then that pic probably stung.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #160 on: November 17, 2021, 06:42:35 PM »
Good summary.

You sound genuinely sympathetic to a young Pellius being bullied for his looks.  But weren't you the one who created that classic Pellius as Alfred E. Newman shop?  If Pellius indeed carried lifelong scars then that pic probably stung.

Yes, guilty as charged. If you read Pellius and the hobo thread you will see how things got ugly between the two of us. He posted disgusting photoshops that were meant to humiliate me. So I simply photoshopped his visible ear to the opposite side and put him on the cover of Mad magazine. Look for yourself and see who was vulgar. Those hard feelings between us soon evaporated and I even exchanged messages with him about how to modify a video to make the portrait mode vertical.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2021, 06:42:53 PM »
Pellius argued nonsense like most here, it does hurt to know hes passed. Just like tim wascocks useless comments i want that old retard to keep going
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #162 on: November 17, 2021, 07:17:03 PM »
Pellius argued nonsense like most here, it does hurt to know hes passed. Just like tim wascocks useless comments i want that old retard to keep going

Lmfao!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 17, 2021, 07:19:28 PM »
I thought we squashed our 20 year old beef Johnny Paintcan  ???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2021, 07:19:42 PM »
Trust me my friend,my life sucks but I cherish every second of it.

I`ve been dead for decades, I just forgot to lay down.

Too many near death experiences to even go into,not that I`m going to, as I have put my personal stuff out there more than most on this board.......sometimes wishing I hadn`t but not really giving a fuck cuz I owe no one here anything other than my friendship.

Carpe` Diem !!

It can't be that bad
You're back in the gym and having great workouts
Most people never know/understand how good that feels

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2021, 08:07:35 PM »

haha yeah it's no coincidence all of his threads turned into 20+ pages of bickering, he had to win every argument

i'm sure he did get teased about his ears but almost everybody got teased about something, he was a tall guy so i doubt he got teased much it's the short guys that get teased and bullied the most

and yes he sounded unhealthy in his biggie smalls video, just listen to his voice above when he is talking to the bum and compare the two videos, sounds like a completely different person

i wish we had a cause of death, i'm guessing a heart attack, he used bodybuilding drugs for years and can't help but think that contributed, who knows what GH15 influenced him to put in his body when he was an "elf"

it's common for single men to not have an obituary or funeral service,  but he seemed to be a big family man and he shared many family pictures here

E
E

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2021, 08:38:20 PM »
Definitely couldn’t tell when to let things go. RIP, you argumentative SoB!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2021, 09:38:07 PM »
He used to work at a hardware store but quit a couple of years ago. He wasn't old enough to get a pension so I wondered how he made ends meet. Perhaps he had savings?

He had stocks in Raytheon.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2021, 11:43:12 PM »
haha yeah it's no coincidence all of his threads turned into 20+ pages of bickering, he had to win every argument

i'm sure he did get teased about his ears but almost everybody got teased about something, he was a tall guy so i doubt he got teased much it's the short guys that get teased and bullied the most

and yes he sounded unhealthy in his biggie smalls video, just listen to his voice above when he is talking to the bum and compare the two videos, sounds like a completely different person

i wish we had a cause of death, i'm guessing a heart attack, he used bodybuilding drugs for years and can't help but think that contributed, who knows what GH15 influenced him to put in his body when he was an "elf"

it's common for single men to not have an obituary or funeral service,  but he seemed to be a big family man and he shared many family pictures here

E

An autopsy report from the Honolulu Medical Examiner can take up to 4 months. They are only required in the event of a suspicious death. Death certificates are only available to certain people, usually family. When I contacted the Honolulu medical examiner department, I was transferred to an investigator, which I thought was odd. However, the circumstances requiring an investigation are fairly broad. It seems unlikely we will ever know the cause of Pellius' death.

What types of deaths are required to be investigated?
As soon as any coroner or deputy coroner has notice of the death of any person within the coroner’s or deputy coroner’s jurisdiction as the result of violence, or as the result of any accident, or by suicide, or suddenly when in apparent health, or when unattended by a physician, or in prison, or in a suspicious or unusual manner, or within twenty-four hours after admission to a hospital or institution, the coroner or deputy coroner shall forthwith inquire into and make a complete investigation of the cause of the death

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 18, 2021, 12:15:11 AM »
It can't be that bad
You're back in the gym and having great workouts
Most people never know/understand how good that feels
Like I said,I`m glad to be above ground and I feel great.

I struggle with depression an anxiety issues but it`s not like that is anything new to me,I just have good and bad days much like anyone else but I tend to worry too much and it`s hard to shut my brain down so my sleep is terrible but any day above ground is a day to be thankful for and I am grateful to be here.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #170 on: November 18, 2021, 04:44:34 AM »

I think he once worked for Raytheon.

Stocks were probably in his 401k.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: November 18, 2021, 05:42:56 AM »

The company he worked for does have a retirement plan. Like I wrote before on another thread. I told him he seemed like an angry person with all the feuds and arguments on this site. He said in effect that in real life that wasn't his personality. He appeared to be a long time bodybuilding drug user judging by his posts here and on the old Ironage.  Can't help feel this could be a possible reason for his untimely death.  He made the board fun and that's all I could ask of anyone here. I hope in time his family finds peace. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #172 on: November 18, 2021, 06:27:02 AM »
It makes me sad that nobody really seems to know his situation, housing, money, family, cause of death or otherwise.  Lot of speculation.  There's a part of me that thinks Pellius himself would be calling that out.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 18, 2021, 08:30:32 AM »

He worked at the hardware store for fun and to learn more about house rehabbing.

After that he worked at TD Ameritrade until the summer of 2020.

I won’t comment on his relationships with family members per Ron’s request, but I will say there were many of them and he doted on all of them.

Some of you, if you had any self-awareness at all, should be ashamed for the completely inaccurate and inappropriate gossip-mongering you’re posting in this thread.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 18, 2021, 09:06:44 AM »
He worked at the hardware store for fun and to learn more about house rehabbing.

Funny you should say that. I've always thought that one day when older, I might just pick up a job at a local Lowes or Home Depot in order to learn more of the house rehabbing stuff and pick up some tradesman-type skills. Some of us that grew up in big cities have very little clue as to how to work on a house (put up walls with insulation, put down flooring (carpet/wood) with baseboards, proper painting, installing light fixtures onto a ceiling, plumbing, putting in an electrical outlet etc). Those are incredibly valuable skills that I mostly have my condo building's maintenance crew handle (we pay for their services on a monthly basis). Growing up I always admired men that knew how to do shit like that. Very honorable and respectable.

One thing I can do is work on cars and engines (old man taught me that), but soon with electrical cars taking over that skill will become obsolete.

Good for Pellius to have picked up something that was fun and edifying to do.

"1"