Author Topic: CNN indefinitely suspends Chris Cuomo after damning AG report  (Read 3023 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: CNN indefinitely suspends Chris Cuomo after damning AG report
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2021, 10:16:40 AM »
Simply by studying the lives of others who had fallen from power.

Not hard to find the information, slapdick.

Chris Cuomo will be back in the media in 6 months.

Andy will be at a bank or comparable entity in 6 months to a year. There’s at least a 50/50 chance he’ll be able to rehabilitate himself politically.

Both will be making millions in any event.

What’s your next year or 2 look like?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2021, 11:26:14 AM »
He can always move in with Don Le'mon and ass fuck that nellie-negroe for rent money.  I hope both Cuomos catch something horrible and die from it.  Soon. Really, really, reeeeeeeally soon.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2021, 12:58:17 PM »

Andy will be at a bank or comparable entity in 6 months to a year. There’s at least a 50/50 chance he’ll be able to rehabilitate himself politically.

Your celebrity worship is sad.
~

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2021, 12:59:42 PM »

I know yours will be spent cleaning the toilets at Olympia Gym. Not to denigrate that job - all work is important.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2021, 01:32:13 PM »
Haha. Angry, old, socially isolated, Getbiggers can’t deal with the reality of the world around them.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2021, 02:18:10 PM »
Cuomo's ratings were awful, which was the ultimate reason for CNN's "bravery".
Y

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2021, 06:26:49 PM »
Cuomo's ratings were awful, which was the ultimate reason for CNN's "bravery".
His ratings are about the same as the rest of the CNN cast, LOW.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2021, 06:35:19 PM »
His ratings are about the same as the rest of the CNN cast, LOW.

Right, but if he had high ratings, better than all by far, he would not get fired.

It was an easy decision.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2021, 06:37:00 PM »
The irony is that Chris Cuomo got taken out for saying things that weren't true by a left leaning news organization and RIGHTLY SO

The irony is Fox and Brietbart followers are celebrating this when their own news sources are down playing ALL Trumps lies and the Jan 6th debacle. They literally have NO shame

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2021, 06:38:12 PM »
The irony is that Chris Cuomo got taken out for saying things that weren't true by a left leaning news organization and RIGHTLY SO

It was much more than saying untrue things.

If that was the standard, nobody on any channel would have a job.
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2021, 06:40:29 PM »

The irony is Fox and Brietbart followers are celebrating this when their own news sources are down playing ALL Trumps lies and the Jan 6th debacle. They literally have NO shame

Oh great...Looks like the Getbig toilet backed up again. FTN. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2021, 06:44:01 PM »

And Rachael Maddow trumpeted a fake Rolling Stone article that said hospitals were leaving gunshot victims outside because they were flooded with ivermectin overdoses. Totally fake.

There's an example of this everywhere.  It's not just CNN or FOX.

The most egregious was ABC admitting on secret camera that they had everything on Epstein years ago, but were told to squash it.  Why isn't that creating outrage, and investigations?
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2021, 06:44:34 PM »
Oh great...Looks like the Getbig toilet backed up again. FTN.

I'd respond but I recall you have earned the very limited scholastic achievement of someone not worth responding to. But your word salads are commendable. My favorite is "Your a typist". Your self unawareness may be the most noticeable on the forum other than coach. Every post is a word salad that makes typist jealous

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2021, 06:46:22 PM »
I'd respond but I recall you have earned the very limited scholastic achievement of someone not worth responding to. But your word salads are commendable. My favorite is "Your a typist". Your self unawareness may be the most noticeable on the forum other than coach. Every post is a word salad that makes typist jealous

You'd "respond".  You are such a fuckwit.  If Covid is that bad, why are you still around?  You are a Law Enfarcement Officer.

Barrel boy.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2021, 06:46:30 PM »
And Rachael Maddow trumpeted a fake Rolling Stone article that said hospitals were leaving gunshot victims outside because they were flooded with ivermectin overdoses. Totally fake.

There's an example of this everywhere.  It's not just CNN or FOX.

The most egregious was ABC admitting on secret camera that they had everything on Epstein years ago, but were told to squash it.  Why isn't that creating outrage, and investigations?
''
Grape, I commend you for acknowledging the problem from both ends. It is a problem. It's not one sided but you surely have to agree on this forum, the right overwhelmly  outnumber the left

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2021, 06:47:06 PM »
''
Grape, I commend you for acknowledging the problem from both ends. It is a problem. It's not one sided but you surely have to agree on this forum, the right overwhelmly  outnumber the left

Law Enfarcement Officer.  FTN.  Covid up, shitass.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2021, 06:47:50 PM »
You'd "respond".  You are such a fuckwit.  If Covid is that bad, why are you still around?  You are a Law Enfarcement Officer.

Barrel boy.

Why? I've had both shots and the booster..

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2021, 06:50:50 PM »
Why? I've had both shots and the booster..

You really are stupid if you feel that will protect your feces of a species. Oh wait!  You really are stupid.  Barrel boy. Law Enfarcement Officer.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2021, 06:51:46 PM »
''

I have said for years, even pre-Trump, that a dishonest media and big tech selective censorship is more damaging than which party is in office.

The parties are cyclical, and eventually change if one of them f's up.

But the divisiveness in the name of clickbait $ is manipulating people.  Fortunately, independent news sources that foster actual discussion are popping up, as most of this country is somewhat centrist, regardless if they have left or right tendencies.

But massive damage has been done and it's going to take a while to undo.

I only got into this stuff because someone quoted a poll early on in the Trump presidency that I just couldn't fathom was true.  When I dug into the poll's data, I found the headline was 100% false.  Since then, I've been done a lot more research in that capacity.  It's criminal.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2021, 06:57:31 PM »
I have said for years, even pre-Trump, that a dishonest media and big tech selective censorship is more damaging than which party is in office.

The parties are cyclical, and eventually change if one of them f's up.

But the divisiveness in the name of clickbait $ is manipulating people.  Fortunately, independent news sources that foster actual discussion are popping up, as most of this country is somewhat centrist, regardless if they have left or right tendencies.

But massive damage has been done and it's going to take a while to undo.

I only got into this stuff because someone quoted a poll early on in the Trump presidency that I just couldn't fathom was true.  When I dug into the poll's data, I found the headline was 100% false.  Since then, I've been done a lot more research in that capacity.  It's criminal.

respectable

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2021, 06:58:08 PM »
You really are stupid if you feel that will protect your feces of a species. Oh wait!  You really are stupid.  Barrel boy. Law Enfarcement Officer.

Please stop responding to me..

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2021, 07:09:57 PM »
respectable

Thank you.

I have largely been centrist most of my adulthood, but didn't get into politics on much more than a superficial level. I like a strong military, lower taxes, strong but benevolent police, secure borders, care for the elderly and sick, social for the poor/underprivileged without abuse and within reason, and don't care about someone's race or sexuality.

But I have no problem admitting my stance has been mostly anti-left, anti-democrat for handful of years now, as I see them as the party that has completely gone off course.
Y

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2021, 01:58:00 AM »

If he gets back on TV it will be RT, LinkTV or Free Speech TV.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2021, 02:41:10 PM »
Yes, Spastic is an idiot.
T