Author Topic: CNN indefinitely suspends Chris Cuomo after damning AG report  (Read 3097 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: CNN indefinitely suspends Chris Cuomo after damning AG report
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2021, 01:44:29 PM »
Looks like these guys are victims of the “Trump Curse”.

😆

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2021, 02:03:10 PM »
Does Fox pick him up?

Wouldn’t be the 1st time that type of thing has happened. Most of them are complete frauds who say whatever to get paid.

Shakh

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2021, 02:28:08 PM »
This guy is so unlikable.  Smug, arrogant, fake tough guy wannabe.

His brother, the mayor, is another piece of shit.  He put out a book within weeks of the initial covid lockdown called "lessons on leadership during the Covid Pandemic" what a joke. He's responsible for so many deaths in NYC due to his asinine decisions.
Him and his con artist brother should be sharing a prison cell

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2021, 03:13:47 PM »

His brother, the mayor, is another piece of shit.  He put out a book within weeks of the initial covid lockdown called "lessons on leadership during the Covid Pandemic" what a joke. He's responsible for so many deaths in NYC due to his asinine decisions.

Yes they are piece of shits but look at the big picture.

I'm not following that closely US politics but it seems to me the democrats used them as puppets as long as they wanted. That made them piece of trash to anybody. Then I'm sure Andrew Cuomo wanted to take his own decisions about a subject and the democrats/elites that rule the US didn't like it and they got him sexual harassement allegations ( that's the easiest thing to do nowday to end anybody career even with no proofs).

The elite will protect their own people at all cost and their puppets too if they follow the orders, they'll do their best at it no matter how much corrupt or deviant one is. This Cuomo governor, didn't follow orders and they fucked him up. The thing is, when you're a sell out politician like that, you don't even find people that will stand by you. You're left alone so easily.

His brother is also a tool and a puppet. They wanted him to stfu and not defend his own brother and when he did, it was over for him too.

Don't be a sell out, don't be a puppet in the masters hands and if you decide to be, now that it is a decision for eternity. Don't ever wake up one day and try to man up.

This is how I see it anyway.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2021, 03:40:53 PM »

Whose brother are you talking about? Chris Cuomo's brother Andrew Cuomo wrote the book. He was the Governor of New York, not the mayor of NYC. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2021, 03:50:59 PM »

I'm not following that closely US politics but it seems to me the democrats used them as puppets as long as they wanted. That made them piece of trash to anybody. Then I'm sure Andrew Cuomo wanted to take his own decisions about a subject and the democrats/elites that rule the US didn't like it and they got him sexual harassement allegations ( that's the easiest thing to do nowday to end anybody career even with no proofs).

The elite will protect their own people at all cost and their puppets too if they follow the orders, they'll do their best at it no matter how much corrupt or deviant one is. This Cuomo governor, didn't follow orders and they fucked him up. The thing is, when you're a sell out politician like that, you don't even find people that will stand by you. You're left alone so easily.

His brother is also a tool and a puppet. They wanted him to stfu and not defend his own brother and when he did, it was over for him too.

Don't be a sell out, don't be a puppet in the masters hands and if you decide to be, now that it is a decision for eternity. Don't ever wake up one day and try to man up.

Almost all politicians and many celebrities are "sell outs" and "puppets". It is how they get elected, reelected and retain their fan base.  Politician's constituencies are their puppet masters. A media spokesperson's viewership are their puppet masters. Chris Cuomo violated the rules of his trade when he put his brother's needs above the Network requirements, which makes him more of a rebel than puppet or a sell out. Ethically, what he did was wrong. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2021, 04:20:42 PM »

Spot on post. I’ve never bought that the reason Cuomo got taken down was because of the sexual charges.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2021, 06:03:40 PM »

😆

Baldwin's on that list I'm guessing...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2021, 06:34:18 PM »
Baldwin's on that list I'm guessing...
Of course he is.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2021, 06:44:14 PM »
Isn't this the clown who took pictures doing a "100-pound" one-arm overhead tricep extension?  (With a fake weight, that is...)  What a faggggot.
Dude fucking sucks but he put up that vid as an obvious joke.

Shakh

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2021, 06:47:44 PM »
Dude fucking sucks but he put up that vid as an obvious joke.

Not so sure about that When the girl remarked something about it being a Flinstone weight or something he didn't seem pleased

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2021, 12:41:03 AM »
Whose brother are you talking about? Chris Cuomo's brother Andrew Cuomo wrote the book. He was the Governor of New York, not the mayor of NYC.

Its pretty fucking obvious whose brother I was talking about.  Somehow even you were able to figure it out.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2021, 06:06:14 AM »
He's his brother...can't really fault him for helping him out
A

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2021, 06:50:37 AM »
CNN actually trotted out the unrepentant chicken choker Jeffrey Toobin with Anderson Cooper to announce Fredo's move to the penalty box.  Pretty clear that CNN is messaging that if they can they will bring Fredo back in 2022.    It will break Brian Stelter's heart, that fat eunuch is salivating at the possibility of taking Fredo's time slot and his 6mm per contract.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2021, 07:38:20 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2021, 09:24:51 PM »
Officially fired.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2021, 10:42:03 PM »

😆

Trumpsbeen gone a year and he still loves rent free in your brain

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2021, 02:09:09 AM »
Officially fired.
With more investigations ongoing.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2021, 05:43:41 AM »
They still have tons of cash and the ability to get more. They’ll be living 1% lifestyles most can only dream of. The only way you could really hurt people like this is if you made them live like regular people, working a regular job, worrying about bills, etc,. and that isn’t going to happen.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2021, 07:13:22 AM »
They still have tons of cash and the ability to get more. They’ll be living 1% lifestyles most can only dream of. The only way you could really hurt people like this is if you made them live like regular people, working a regular job, worrying about bills, etc,. and that isn’t going to happen.

Actually, you are incorrect. 

Money and luxury do not make a person happy if he has previously held great power or fame.  Power and fame are drugs, and addiction to them makes people do strange things.

These two clowns, while likely to live in apparent prosperity for the rest of their days, will be absolutely miserable.  Self-elimination is not beyond the realm of possibility.

Just like their dead daddy, neither of these clowns will become President. 
~

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2021, 08:28:04 AM »
Actually, you are incorrect. 

Money and luxury do not make a person happy if he has previously held great power or fame.  Power and fame are drugs, and addiction to them makes people do strange things.

These two clowns, while likely to live in apparent prosperity for the rest of their days, will be absolutely miserable.  Self-elimination is not beyond the realm of possibility.

Just like their dead daddy, neither of these clowns will become President.

And you know this how?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2021, 08:39:28 AM »
And you know this how?

He read Trump's books.  ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2021, 09:32:44 AM »
And you know this how?

Simply by studying the lives of others who had fallen from power.

Not hard to find the information, slapdick.
~

Megalodon

• Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2021, 10:07:23 AM »

A network of/for deviants.

Imagine this guy. Leaves ZOOM call up so everyone he works with can see him wacking his noodle and still comes back to work.

That is a psychopath. No shame at all.