Author Topic: A New Bed  (Read 2642 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: A New Bed
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2021, 03:08:54 PM »
If you make your bed you must lie in it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2021, 03:11:38 PM »
Jesus fucking christ, either use jewgle or just email the hotel, many hotels actually have a sideline selling beds.

Here, for starters:

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/best-hotel-beds-where-to-buy/index.html

I personally use a very firm Hypnos mattress as found in IHG hotels around the world.

Hope this helps, just try not to destroy it with shit stains, semen and anal parasites during an evening of cock craving madness with your fellow benders

:o

With Good Nutrition, ...Good Things Happen!
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Just so you know, your homophobic comments were unnecessary and irrelevant.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2021, 03:14:56 PM »

True this. I'm one of those people that makes the bed as soon as I get out of it. Since I don't toss and turn much, it takes all of about a minute. Lazy people have unmade beds.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2021, 03:31:29 PM »
True this. I'm one of those people that makes the bed as soon as I get out of it. Since I don't toss and turn much, it takes all of about a minute. Lazy people have unmade beds.

Truth.

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2021, 05:06:26 PM »
Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Just so you know, your homophobic comments were unnecessary and irrelevant.

balls deep in Vaseline, worms and empty cans of cola

benders benders benders

:D
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2021, 05:18:42 PM »
balls deep in Vaseline, worms and empty cans of cola

benders benders benders

:D
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006

How hard is your dick
Right now

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2021, 06:00:03 PM »
Why not? They're not cheap though at about $3 to $4 G's.

most of these companies have a try if you buy option, i have a dreamcloud premier, i think it was $1200. all of the box mattress are pretty much the same(casper, nectar, dreamcloud ect) i think purple is a step above tho

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2021, 04:39:19 PM »
most of these companies have a try if you buy option, i have a dreamcloud premier, i think it was $1200. all of the box mattress are pretty much the same(casper, nectar, dreamcloud ect) i think purple is a step above tho

I wonder how a $1200 mattress compares to a $600 mattress from Costco if no one told you the price or where it was sold?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2021, 04:40:05 PM »

If you lie in your bed you must make it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2021, 04:43:03 PM »
I wonder how a $1200 mattress compares to a $600 mattress from Costco if no one told you the price or where it was sold?

I'll bet not much different at all.

Probably a diminishing amount of improvement as price increases.

Maybe like cars.  A Cadillac is just a Chevy with more gilt.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2021, 05:00:30 PM »

I can beat that! I have (3)  10" memory foam Tempurpedic knockoffs from Aldi (under $200 ea.), one King, one Queen, one twin, reused the original box .  All over 4 years.  They're all still like new in terms of firm comfort, flipping 2-3 times a year in various directions.  The guest room ones are always complimented.  Aldi has them available right now.  It's their "Huntington" brand.
:

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2021, 05:02:54 PM »

This kind?   My gf got one of these five weeks ago from Macy’s.  The “luxury firm” edition.  We couldn’t send it back fast enough.   The one in the showroom and the one they delivered were NOT the same even though they claimed it was.  Paid $3000+ for a 14.5 inch model.  The one that arrived was 13.5 and they swore it was the same.   They wanted a 15% restocking fee to take it back after two days.  AmEx was like “nahhh brahhh we got this.  Don’t you worry “

Sorry that happened. My wife and I love ours and it was worth every dime.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2021, 05:03:47 PM »
Interestingly enough, my current mattress is a Sterns and Foster.

Best I've ever had. Just update and get a new one.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2021, 07:02:56 AM »
I'm not because it isn't relevant. What difference does his sexual preference, which I believe is bisexual, and the fact that he has HIV, likely undetectable, make to me? I am not interested in sexual relations with him nor I suspect is he with me.   

There is still a chance you have sucked him off at a glory hole

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2021, 07:37:23 AM »
“If you can’t even clean up your own room/make your bed, who the hell are you to give advice to the world?”

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2021, 07:41:13 AM »
“If you can’t even clean up your own room/make your bed, who the hell are you to give advice to the world?”

Jordan Peterson wisdom. Simple truths.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2021, 08:40:17 AM »
I'm not because it isn't relevant. What difference does his sexual preference, which I believe is bisexual, and the fact that he has HIV, likely undetectable, make to me? I am not interested in sexual relations with him nor I suspect is he with me.   

Of course it’s relevant I wouldn’t even want someone with aids in my house never mind bed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2021, 05:20:04 PM »
There is still a chance you have sucked him off at a glory hole

Not really. You seem to really like talking about glory holes....guess that means there's a major chance you sucked him and many others off or they fucked you through them. The main thing is this, do you enjoy it? I guessing you do.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2021, 05:51:34 PM »
Of course it’s relevant I wouldn’t even want someone with aids in my house never mind bed

LOL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2021, 06:12:13 PM »
Best I've ever had. Just update and get a new one.

I would except this one is only 8 years old and it has developed body depressions before it was 2 years old. Now you might think at my age, if a mattress lasts a couple of years that should do it since I may not last another couple of years. LOL! I prefer to be more optimistic.

Looks like I am going with an all natural mattress from Room and Board. Hybrid, latex with a spring core and wool top layer. They also have an uncomplicated adjustable bed and a bedstead I like. I couldn't use this bedstead with the sleep number bed because of the drawers. The extra storage is a real plus. Wasn't sure about the oak verses walnut. That I don't have to wait several months for the bedstead in walnut swayed me toward the oak. Now I think I actually like it better. The bedroom window faces north so the room can be a bit dark except on very sunny days. Last thing to pick is a rug. If I find one I like at Room and Board, everything gets delivered and set up at once for a onetime charge of $80.

https://www.roomandboard.com/catalog/bedroom/mattresses/natural-mattress

https://www.roomandboard.com/catalog/bedroom/adjustable-beds-and-platform-board/adjustable-bed-base-deluxe

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2021, 01:07:21 AM »
Not if you sleep on the couch.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2021, 01:54:04 AM »
My nikka

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2021, 07:02:12 PM »
I would except this one is only 8 years old and it has developed body depressions before it was 2 years old. Now you might think at my age, if a mattress lasts a couple of years that should do it since I may not last another couple of years. LOL! I prefer to be more optimistic.

Looks like I am going with an all natural mattress from Room and Board. Hybrid, latex with a spring core and wool top layer. They also have an uncomplicated adjustable bed and a bedstead I like. I couldn't use this bedstead with the sleep number bed because of the drawers. The extra storage is a real plus. Wasn't sure about the oak verses walnut. That I don't have to wait several months for the bedstead in walnut swayed me toward the oak. Now I think I actually like it better. The bedroom window faces north so the room can be a bit dark except on very sunny days. Last thing to pick is a rug. If I find one I like at Room and Board, everything gets delivered and set up at once for a onetime charge of $80.

https://www.roomandboard.com/catalog/bedroom/mattresses/natural-mattress

https://www.roomandboard.com/catalog/bedroom/adjustable-beds-and-platform-board/adjustable-bed-base-deluxe

Looks like a potential guest room at Basile's house.  You're likely to wake up and see him pleasuring himself whilst in that chair.  More comfortable than a breezeway given his advanced years.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2021, 09:15:21 PM »
Looks like a potential guest room at Basile's house.  You're likely to wake up and see him pleasuring himself whilst in that chair.  More comfortable than a breezeway given his advanced years.

"There sure are a lot of double sided mirrors in this room".