Author Topic: Family sues hospital to allow administration of Ivermectin to save their father  (Read 3392 times)

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
Truly maddening and sick.  There have been dozens of similar lawsuits across the USA, in most cases the patients recovered.  Dana White has covid and reached out to Joe Rogan for his Ivermectin protocol.  He will likely recover in a week.  As was the case for the 40 to 50 other people who reached out to Rogan for advice.   Big tech, Big Pharma, MSM and the Dems continue to censor any discussion of Ivermectin while Pfizer rushes out their patented version of the drug.   Ivermectin is essentially free,  the Pfizer drug will cost upwards of $800 per patient.    Disgusting, greedy and stupid. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dying-covid-19-patient-recovers-after-court-orders-hospital-administer-ivermectin>

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Truly maddening and sick.  There have been dozens of similar lawsuits across the USA, in most cases the patients recovered.  Dana White has covid and reached out to Joe Rogan for his Ivermectin protocol.  He will likely recover in a week.  As was the case for the 40 to 50 other people who reached out to Rogan for advice.   Big tech, Big Pharma, MSM and the Dems continue to censor any discussion of Ivermectin while Pfizer rushes out their patented version of the drug.   Ivermectin is essentially free,  the Pfizer drug will cost upwards of $800 per patient.    Disgusting, greedy and stupid. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dying-covid-19-patient-recovers-after-court-orders-hospital-administer-ivermectin>

If the hospital gave him that and he died , then they can be held liable.  They can just have him discharged and moved to another facility
A

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
He was dying without it.  Ivermectin has 40 years of history and is regarded as extremely safe.   Not administering a drug with a 40-year safety history totally negates the Dying Patients Right to Try.  The family offered to sign a waiver removing the hospital from any liability.  This is all about greed and control.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Link is dead. Censorship must be real.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He was dying without it.  Ivermectin has 40 years of history and is regarded as extremely safe.   Not administering a drug with a 40-year safety history totally negates the Dying Patients Right to Try.  The family offered to sign a waiver removing the hospital from any liability.  This is all about greed and control.

Ivermetin used in used in humans for parasites.  No, I'm not taking about vet grade horse de-wormer.
In many poor , rural 3rd world countries, disease from pest infestation is a real problem .
Ivermectin is used to treat the parasite.

However, it's NOT an anti-viral and would be useless in treating a virus based illness like Covid.
Giving Ivermectic to treat Covid is like changing a tire when the car is out of gas.

FYI, the vast majority infected with Covid , recover and don't die from it .

Dave D

• Getbig V

If the hospital gave him that and he died , then they can be held liable.  They can just have him discharged and moved to another facility

But if a hospital gave him the vaccine they wouldn’t be held liable if he died….

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Ivermetin used in used in humans for parasites.  No, I'm not taking about vet grade horse de-wormer.
In many poor , rural 3rd world countries, disease from pest infestation is a real problem .

However, it's NOT an anti-viral and would be useless in treating a virus based illness like Covid.
Giving Ivermectic to treat Covid is like changing a tire when the car is out of gas.

Logical responses like yours and mine are a waste of time and energy among the illogical vocal majority on Getbig.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

It actually has been used as an antiviral but don't let facts get in the way.

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
Howard, with all due respect you are not a doctor.  Check out the FLCCC website.  These doctors have treated tens of thousands of Covid patients with their protocol that uses Ivermectin as a main drug.   The new Pfizer drug has a pharmacological approach very similar to Ivermectin.   Since Ivermectin is essentially free and has 40 years of safe use history it makes no sense to censor news about its use.   Google Drs Pierre Kory and Paul Marek.

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
One more thing before I leave for more productive pursuits look at the Covid numbers in Japan before and after they made Ivermectin available.   Dr. Jack Campbell has an interesting breakdown that may still be up on You Tube if they haven't already pulled it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Howard, with all due respect you are not a doctor.  Check out the FLCCC website.  These doctors have treated tens of thousands of Covid patients with their protocol that uses Ivermectin as a main drug.   The new Pfizer drug has a pharmacological approach very similar to Ivermectin.   Since Ivermectin is essentially free and has 40 years of safe use history it makes no sense to censor news about its use.   Google Drs Pierre Kory and Paul Marek.

Wrong Jsback, Howard is well versed on ivermectin and vaccines. He obviously knows more than you or I because he is getting his information directly from the CDC. I dont know why it's so hard to understand he is more of an expert of this topic.  He and his wife have been vaccinated. What else is there to know?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
It actually has been used as an antiviral but don't let facts get in the way.

it is a medication used for some human maladies but hasn't been shown to be effective for covid.  The risks outweigh the benefits

Why is it ok that laypeople are allowed to overrule the trained professionals?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
If you wanna take ivermectin on your own time, fine whatever.  But the rules are a little different when you're being cared for in the hospital

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
it is a medication used for some human maladies but hasn't been shown to be effective for covid.  The risks outweigh the benefits

The trained professionals are paid by the companies making the vaccines. I wouldn't trust them at all.

Dave D

• Getbig V

Which laypeople are overruling the professionals?

Are you talking about this case where a man had the courts step in so he could take a horse medication and it literally saved his life?

Has ivermectiin routinely been used against doctors orders? Or was it useful in the case referenced above? Do you think the man mentioned should have died because ivermectiin wasn't going to work or was it a case of a placebo effect where the man willed himself better?

Dont worry Pfizer is rebranding this ineffective product then it will be safe to use.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
The trained professionals are paid by the companies making the vaccines. I wouldn't trust them at all.

if you suffered a heart attack or a stroke or a broken leg, you'd place your health in the hands of doctors.  You likely trust them for 90% of health issues, why draw the line here?

Also - what do hospital doctors have to do with vaccines given in an outpatient setting?  Do you think the efficacy of Ivermectin says anything about the safety or efficacy of the vaccines?

Every medical professional i know of was in praying that hcq, ivermectin, or some other inexpensive, widely available oral medication would prove beneficial.  Even a small degree of protection would save many lives across populations.  But the efficacy just hasn't been there.  The conspiracies with the pharma companies involve lobbying & bankrolling politicians to pass favorable legislation.  See the inability of Medicare to negotiate drug prices, for one.  I just don't see your theory as plausible.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
It's called "standard of care" which means the accepted/approved treatment.

By observing SOC the doctor/hospital cannot be sued.

The insurers require the observing of SOC.

This is why they won't do unapproved treatments.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Front Line COVID Critical Care Alliance is a small group of doctors and journalist created in 2020 who advocate for unproven and often ineffective treatments and supplements for COVID-19. While The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was created in 1946. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services. Joseph Walter Mountin MD founder of the CDC began a career in science in 1917. CDC has more than 1700 scientists, working in more than 200 cutting-edge laboratories across the U.S. from Atlanta to Spokane, to Ft Collins, to Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Morgantown, Anchorage, and San Juan. The CDC employs more than 21,000 full-time employees and contractors in 170 different occupations and has workers in all 50 states and in more than 50 countries. I'll go with an scientific organization which has been around for 75 years and has an international presence over one create after the COVID-19 pandemic began.

Check out this article about the FLCCC, https://time.com/6092368/americas-frontline-doctors-covid-19-misinformation/

Dave D

• Getbig V
if you suffered a heart attack or a stroke or a broken leg, you'd place your health in the hands of doctors.  You likely trust them for 90% of health issues, why draw the line here?

Also - what do hospital doctors have to do with vaccines given in an outpatient setting?  Do you think the efficacy of Ivermectin says anything about the safety or efficacy of the vaccines?

Every medical professional i know of was in praying that hcq, ivermectin, or some other inexpensive, widely available oral medication would prove beneficial.  Even a small degree of protection would save many lives across populations.  But the efficacy just hasn't been there.  The conspiracies with the pharma companies involve lobbying & bankrolling politicians to pass favorable legislation.  See the inability of Medicare to negotiate drug prices, for one.  I just don't see your theory as plausible.

Bro you make great points and then discredit yourself with the line you likely trust them for 90% of your medical issues. Obviously in the case referenced this is an example where the patient was correct to request the non recommended or approved treatment.

As far as the bolded section:

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/pharmacy/big-pharma-spent-a-record-92m-on-lobbying-in-q1-for-what.html#:~:text=The%20pharmaceutical%20lobby%20spends%20more,during%20the%20same%20time%20period.

I guess you need to ask yourself what you really believe; are pharmaceutical companies interested in making people well or the bottom line? Do politicians really stand for people or do they get corrupted by power and money?

If you think big pharma is making decisions for the benefit of the people than there is no information that will be shared that you wont think it's a "conspiracy theory ".

Henda

• Getbig V
Wrong Jsback, Howard is well versed on ivermectin and vaccines. He obviously knows more than you or I because he is getting his information directly from the CDC. I dont know why it's so hard to understand he is more of an expert of this topic.  He and his wife have been vaccinated. What else is there to know?

Hahaha I fucking Love Dave d posts

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Howard is the definition of a smuck.
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
Hahaha I fucking Love Dave d posts

Thank you sir, the feelings are mutual.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

Spare us the lectures you dumb fucking twat. The research is clear- to anyone but a simian like you:

An external file that holds a picture, illustration, etc. Object name is 41429_2021_430_Fig1_HTML.jpg

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8203399/

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV

ASS FACE LOSER
It's called off label usage and there are TONS of drugs they do this with
Go change sleepy joes diapers

FJB and Howie