Author Topic: "Creepy" Getbigger gets called out at gym  (Read 2565 times)

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: "Creepy" Getbigger gets called out at gym
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2021, 11:41:14 AM »
What kind of a chick trainer can't build her own glutes?
they don't know the secret, the secret is deadlifts and squats

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2021, 11:59:31 AM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2021, 01:01:25 PM »
One of the many benefits of a home gym is the complete absence of this kind of shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2021, 01:20:54 PM »
The version that started it all -

https://www.tiktok.com/@fit_with_heidi/video/7028337906926324998?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 .

She seems like a really annoying Tiktok girl.
This video looks edited to make the guy appear to be looking at her but even in this video he barely looks at her a few seconds and whatever bullshit she is making up that happens off camera. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2021, 01:40:36 PM »
I would have said to her Don't fucking bother me when I'm working out, and told the management  ;D
Exactly. he should have told her "Don't flatter yourself, you're not that hot".

Also what's up with the computer generated voice? Is that her real voice or some computer generated gimmick?!

Not impressed with this girl at all. All I could think of when looking at her were the potential skid marks in her tights.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2021, 01:43:09 PM »
She does hip-thrusts with 315 on her IG.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2021, 01:48:26 PM »
She does hip-thrusts with 315 on her IG.
She sucks. Ugly outside and inside. She brought this on herself. Should have stopped staring at the poor old dude and focused on her own workout instead.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2021, 02:20:33 PM »
She's our hero now, no?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2021, 02:30:01 PM »
I don't understand. What did the guy do wrong? This bullshit gets published within the NY Post (smut rag that should include articles written in Crayolas) due to an older guy just looking at a woman?

He doesn't touch her or say anything inappropriate. He doesn't corner her or make her feel as if her safety is in jeopardy. Since when is merely admiring a woman a sin or crime? Is it rude to stare? Sure. Does it deserve this level of media coverage and public tar and feathering? Fuck no.

I think I understand what's at play here. She is a personal trainer and wants to generate more business. She pays for this article to be published on the NY Post website and cleverly makes sure that her name & personal trainer business is clearly stated, as well as her contact information for social media outlets. This will allow for her quick 15-minutes of fame to occur. All of this just to get more clients, followers, likes and/or sponsors. Become the female personal trainer that stands up against older men that admire you from the sidelines.

Maybe it's because I never stare at women, but I just don't get it. What kind of world are we evolving into? Back in the 1980s & 1990s this shit wouldn't even make someone think twice.

"1"

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2021, 02:39:50 PM »
If you read the tiktok comments literally ALL the females are defending her, saying things like '' just because she's dressed like that that doesn't give you the right to stare''

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2021, 03:05:38 PM »
I don't understand. What did the guy do wrong? This bullshit gets published within the NY Post (smut rag that should include articles written in Crayolas) due to an older guy just looking at a woman?

He doesn't touch her or say anything inappropriate. He doesn't corner her or make her feel as if her safety is in jeopardy. Since when is merely admiring a woman a sin or crime? Is it rude to stare? Sure. Does it deserve this level of media coverage and public tar and feathering? Fuck no.

I think I understand what's at play here. She is a personal trainer and wants to generate more business. She pays for this article to be published on the NY Post website and cleverly makes sure that her name & personal trainer business is clearly stated, as well as her contact information for social media outlets. This will allow for her quick 15-minutes of fame to occur. All of this just to get more clients, followers, likes and/or sponsors. Become the female personal trainer that stands up against older men that admire you from the sidelines.

Maybe it's because I never stare at women, but I just don't get it. What kind of world are we evolving into? Back in the 1980s & 1990s this shit wouldn't even make someone think twice.

"1"

The current societal zeitgeist dictates that women are the embodiment...nay...the personification of purity, piety and politically correct loathing for the male of the species. No man is safe from these Furies.

These women deserve to be displaced by trannies.  And if they continue down this path, they will be.  That or those android things.   ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2021, 05:12:45 PM »
She's our hero now, no?

Bhanky is our hero.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2021, 05:27:02 PM »
Bhanky is our hero.
Where is that sob?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2021, 05:38:28 PM »
Women love getting attention by complaining about getting attention.

This is the fact put in an undisputable succinct manner.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2021, 05:44:43 PM »
This is why I don't worship pussy

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2021, 12:21:24 AM »

"1"

Hopefully it backfires on her and she loses clients. We need Josh to troll the shit out or her :D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2021, 12:42:36 AM »
Maybe she wanted attention and she got it now?

What a Karen.

Women love to dress for attention and act mad when they get it from people they don't like.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2021, 03:37:13 AM »
Maybe she wanted attention and she got it now?

What a Karen.

Women love to dress for attention and act mad when they get it from people they don't like.

True, great example is girls wearing mini skirts.  Look at my hot legs but if you look like a troll you're a creeper. 

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2021, 03:41:22 AM »
True, great example is girls wearing mini skirts.  Look at my hot legs but if you look like a troll you're a creeper.

Too bad they don't have an ignore button for real life situations :D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2021, 05:20:19 AM »
Wear tight clothes to get noticed..then get mad when u get noticed 🙄
irongearco.com

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2021, 05:24:01 AM »
Wear tight clothes to get noticed..then get mad when u get noticed 🙄

They only have want hot and sexy guys to notice them, you know the kind that Sir Biceps talks about, unfortunately you and I don't fit into this equation :'(

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2021, 05:43:16 AM »
does every one walk around in life like they starring in a goddamn movie 24/7 - let me pull something up my ass and get pissed when some gym old guy "looks" - dude is prob 15% turned on the other part he just trying to figure out wtf this bitch is wearing

the new drug in 10years will be ATTENTION and something that kills desperation for 20min -

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2021, 05:49:14 AM »
I think he has a strong case for suing her for slander. In the pics, he doesn't seem to be looking at her in a sexual manner. I'm sure others in the gym were looking at her the same way (ex - "why is someone filming someone working out?").

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2021, 05:59:31 AM »
gyms are a pointless meat market. Just do a set of 40 for lunges in your kitchen , you wont have much left for a gym
A