Author Topic: getting women is all about personality bro, nothing to do with looks  (Read 2682 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: getting women is all about personality bro, nothing to do with looks
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 09:23:14 AM »
from my encounters with women currently

they want you to have some level of success - at least to something that they can measure against themselves

being a hot guy is cool until you reach like 30-35 then it’s - “where’s your house?” “don’t you have a mortgage?” - if you don’t have kids you better have a career or business otherwise it’s stepdad city for your ass until you win the lottery

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 10:14:14 AM »
In my experience the best looking people usually have the best personalities as well.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 10:25:45 AM »
Wimmens want to marry up the socio-economic ladder.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 10:41:24 AM »
Women want money. End of thread.
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021, 10:50:22 AM »
The notion that women only want money is getting a little outdated.

These days women are a lot more career focused and independently wealthy.

What do they want when they reach a certain age? Kids.

And they don't want to have ugly kids. Hello good looking guys.
P

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2021, 10:54:42 AM »
The notion that women only want money is getting a little outdated.

These days women are a lot more career focused and independently wealthy.

What do they want when they reach a certain age? Kids.

And they don't want to have ugly kids. Hello good looking guys.
Wrong.
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Y

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2021, 12:40:24 PM »
In my experience the best looking people usually have the best personalities as well.

That explains Vince and shizzo

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2021, 12:47:24 PM »
Become successful at whatever it is you do or like. Forget dating sites. Just get out often with friends to  bars, restaurants, social activities etc. Live!

Dress well. Stay fit. And seriously stop giving a shit about things. It definitely shows on your face.

Happiness is an aphrodisiac. You will find that simply enjoying yourself and taking in the finer things in life attracts an entirely different crowd. I rate my looks as a solid 5 out of 10, lol. When I started concentrating on my business (I really had no options because I HAD to make it work), I found women becoming attracted to me and I did nothing different than when I was a college guy trying to find miss right and failing.

There is a definite attractiveness to serenity. I was so concerned that my business would fail in the early years that I only cared about it. When I went out it was to chill- I didn't give a rat's ass about meeting women. But surprisingly  I started meeting a lot of them. It then became a matter of  our personalities meshing.
 I don't care about looks anymore. It's all about the interaction. The absolutely hottest woman I ever spent time with would be considered homely by the Getbig crowd. But man- she had the "it" factor. It just didn't workout for other reasons.

There are a lot of beautiful women who you will find you just don't want to  be with.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2021, 12:55:19 PM »
Wise words.^

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2021, 01:08:38 PM »
Become successful at whatever it is you do or like. Forget dating sites. Just get out often with friends to  bars, restaurants, social activities etc. Live!

Dress well. Stay fit. And seriously stop giving a shit about things. It definitely shows on your face.

Happiness is an aphrodisiac. You will find that simply enjoying yourself and taking in the finer things in life attracts an entirely different crowd. I rate my looks as a solid 5 out of 10, lol. When I started concentrating on my business (I really had no options because I HAD to make it work), I found women becoming attracted to me and I did nothing different than when I was a college guy trying to find miss right and failing.

There is a definite attractiveness to serenity. I was so concerned that my business would fail in the early years that I only cared about it. When I went out it was to chill- I didn't give a rat's ass about meeting women. But surprisingly  I started meeting a lot of them. It then became a matter of  our personalities meshing.
 I don't care about looks anymore. It's all about the interaction. The absolutely hottest woman I ever spent time with would be considered homely by the Getbig crowd. But man- she had the "it" factor. It just didn't workout for other reasons.

There are a lot of beautiful women who you will find you just don't want to  be with.

Accurate except for the doing it "live" part.

Much faster, cheaper and easier to use dating sites. Trust me. ;D

Desperate men have a look/smell to them, that's why you see so many "men" posting these threads on here and other places. They have no game and are trying to justify why they haven't smashed a vaginal wall in 2-3 years.

Looks get you an introduction, that's the easy part.

The follow through is the key to successfully mating with dozens of good looking whores.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2021, 01:20:47 PM »
Accurate except for the doing it "live" part.

Much faster, cheaper and easier to use dating sites. Trust me. ;D

Desperate men have a look/smell to them, that's why you see so many "men" posting these threads on here and other places. They have no game and are trying to justify why they haven't smashed a vaginal wall in 2-3 years.

Looks get you an introduction, that's the easy part.

The follow through is the key to successfully mating with dozens of good looking whores.

Why do we have thread after thread of these topic? Haha

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: getting women is all about personality brohing to do with looks
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2021, 01:20:57 PM »
Typical beta responses in this thread: women don't care about looks just success/women are attracted to a man's confidence not his looks/dress nice and have a don't give a shit attitude...all inaccurate. When a beta male says women are looking for a successful man, he is self identifying as a beta throwing BetaBucks at women on exchange for "love". Yes, she will part him from his money. Yes she will give him the minimal sex required to keep his cash flowing. But she will also cheat and fuck good looking men while hubby is slaving away at his job. So obviously throwing money at women isn't going to work. Looks are everything.

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2021, 01:23:04 PM »
you dont lek WOman just MANman faggoshi hahaha. you are gay

Typical beta responses in this thread: women don't care about looks just success/women are attracted to a man's confidence not his looks/dress nice and have a don't give a shit attitude...all inaccurate. When a beta male says women are looking for a successful man, he is self identifying as a beta throwing BetaBucks at women on exchange for "love". Yes, she will part him from his money. Yes she will hive him the minimal sex required to keep his cash flowing. But she will also cheat and fuck good looking men while hubby is slaving away at his job. So obviously throwing money at women isn't going to work. Looks are everything.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2021, 01:42:41 PM »
Typical beta responses in this thread: women don't care about looks just success/women are attracted to a man's confidence not his looks/dress nice and have a don't give a shit attitude...all inaccurate. When a beta male says women are looking for a successful man, he is self identifying as a beta throwing BetaBucks at women on exchange for "love". Yes, she will part him from his money. Yes she will give him the minimal sex required to keep his cash flowing. But she will also cheat and fuck good looking men while hubby is slaving away at his job. So obviously throwing money at women isn't going to work. Looks are everything.

I saw your pics, you are one ugly mother fucker

Those that do, do, those that can’t, teach. Guess which one is you?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2021, 02:38:33 PM »

I agree with you. But college is not for finding miss right. It is for finding miss right now  ;D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2021, 02:54:28 PM »
I agree with you. But college is not for finding miss right. It is for finding miss right now  ;D
haha- so true

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2021, 02:56:36 PM »
Yeah, it's so beta to be successful and enjoy life, lol.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2021, 03:34:50 PM »
these black pilled guys use all of their "studies" based on online dating apps, where the only thing relevant is what you see in pictures

E
E

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2021, 05:26:45 PM »
I saw your pics, you are one ugly mother fucker

Those that do, do, those that can’t, teach. Guess which one is you?

Those that can't teach...teach gym.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2021, 05:49:48 PM »
I think this is a pretty fair representation of what modern women value in men.  The last two categories are basically irrelevant but still ranked.

Status > Money > Looks > Height > Dick Size > Personality > Integrity

Men that don't score well are invisible.  The best they can hope for is to be a pay pig for some instagram model.  You can message chicks on tinder and maybe get a few matches but they are all fat.

Sorry.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2021, 06:18:41 PM »
     All these threads about "What women want" show the feminization of men in today's society. These type of conversations used to be reserved for women's Cosmopolitan magazine such as "How to get a good husband", "How to please your man in the bedroom", now men run around hoping to be chosen by the dominant sex of women. Complete role reversal. 

You want a woman, go take her, Nasser el Sonbaty style. I'm not talking rape or physical violence, but don't give a fuck.  Nasser literally believed women were not his equal, was not particularly good looking or rich, rarely said anything,  physique too big and unappealing to most women yet ask anyone around the inner circle of the 90s party days who was getting MAD LAID in the 90s and it was NASSER. He was KNOWN for literally taking guys girlfriends right in front of them. SUCCESSFULLY.

Yes looks, personality, money, and all that shit counts but the big one is CONFIDENCE. Something that is rapidly disappearing in this female dominated society.

I bet my comments here would have been GH15 approved if it was Nasser.  R.I.P.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2021, 06:33:30 PM »
     All these threads about "What women want" show the feminization of men in today's society. These type of conversations used to be reserved for women's Cosmopolitan magazine such as "How to get a good husband", "How to please your man in the bedroom", now men run around hoping to be chosen by the dominant sex of women. Complete role reversal. 

You want a woman, go take her, Nasser el Sonbaty style. I'm not talking rape or physical violence, but don't give a fuck.  Nasser literally believed women were not his equal, was not particularly good looking or rich, rarely said anything,  physique too big and unappealing to most women yet ask anyone around the inner circle of the 90s party days who was getting MAD LAID in the 90s and it was NASSER. He was KNOWN for literally taking guys girlfriends right in front of them. SUCCESSFULLY.

Yes looks, personality, money, and all that shit counts but the big one is CONFIDENCE. Something that is rapidly disappearing in this female dominated society.

"Confidence" means zilch. Looks are everything. Money is used by Betas to "buy love" and get cheated on. "Confidence" is a cope sold to incels/betas/creeps by snake oil salesmen.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2021, 06:35:57 PM »

Confidence, along with sense of humor, are two main things that women say they find attractive.  Unfortunately, they are lying.

You could have the confidence of a young Burt Reynolds but if you are broke and ugly you are still completely invisible to most women.

Women aren't looking for a confident ugly man, they are looking for an indifferent handsome man.  They substitute his apathy for confidence.

Women aren't looking for an ugly man with a great sense of humor, they are looking for a handsome man and they'll laugh at his jokes whether they are funny or not.