Author Topic: Nasser 5grams per week?  (Read 3397 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Nasser 5grams per week?
« on: December 07, 2021, 08:52:55 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Nasser 5grams per week?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 09:17:24 AM »
Finally real dosages!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 09:31:03 AM »
So intelligent he’s dead. Said he never experienced any side effects….I believe death is a side effect. 🤷‍♂️

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2021, 10:00:07 AM »

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2021, 10:35:14 AM »
I guess the views are down on Leo’s page to drag up this nonsense. Anything for attention and views…..
I mean, was anyone really clamoring to know stupid, unsubstantiated rumors about a bber who’s been dead for years?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2021, 10:36:14 AM »
gh15 approved

add some kranch to ur trenbologa sandwiches yitches

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2021, 10:38:12 AM »
Big Snbt

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2021, 11:15:14 AM »
I guess the views are down on Leo’s page to drag up this nonsense. Anything for attention and views…..
I mean, was anyone really clamoring to know stupid, unsubstantiated rumors about a bber who’s been dead for years?
Shit channel.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2021, 01:00:31 PM »
No wonder he never won the "O".  If he had listened to ESF he would have known that 6 grams a week was the "sweet spot".

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2021, 02:24:30 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2021, 02:42:08 PM »
Shit channel.

100 percent.. dude has zero medical background but just sits there repeating verbatim research papers.

He was on getbig during the GH15 days. he said it on one of his recent videos.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2021, 07:57:14 PM »
100 percent.. dude has zero medical background but just sits there repeating verbatim research papers.

He was on getbig during the GH15 days. he said it on one of his recent videos.
He's a fool. He said Ramy is more freaky and impressive than Ronnie

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2021, 08:30:56 PM »

Leo’s a scumbag 💯.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2021, 08:54:42 PM »
Brutal if true

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2021, 08:55:55 PM »
     The one element people leave out of the equation is TRAINING. The early studies on steroids by the AMA concluded that steroids don't work and "in no way enhance athletic performance" or build much muscle. They build some muscle in absence of training but it's not functional.  But this was because the studies did not involve weight training.

The "BROS" realized that training and gear are synergistic. It can't be a coincidence that the two hardest, grainiest, densest bodybuilders are generally considered Yates and Coleman. And they TRAINED the hardest(and both paid the price physically). The anabolic hormones will only go to dense, real muscle growth if the TRAINING stimulus is intense enough to necessitate it. You can use insulin and GH and other things to get pure size, but it won't be dense, hard muscle, which is why guys are being called "out of shape" now. It's not they are not dieting hard enough, it's that the actual muscle is not as hard and dense as that created by the synergy of gear and intense training.

So whatever Ronnie was taking at his best is the MAX. Because he's in a wheelchair so it's obvious the joints can't handle more intense training. Other guys like Dillett or even Flex tried to play the size game, but the muscle looked poofy and softer when they got too big, like the guys today. You can't separate the gear from the TRAINING. You can up the dose all you want and get size from satellite cells and hyperplasia and insulin and all that shit, but when it comes to hard, dense muscle Ronnie and Dorian were it.

Whatever THEY took, which no one knows, is the limit of how much shit you can take and have it turn into hard, dense muscle through the anabolics being used for muscle repair and growth. That's the way the body naturally builds muscle, and you can't fool the body. You'll just get sick because the extra drugs will make organs and other shit grow because it's more than is needed for muscle repair and growth. So unless somehow guys could start training harder than Ronnie and Dorian, you can up the dose all you want and it won't matter. The guys are so much bigger today but the lifts aren't going up much in 20 years. Means the muscle is not functional and it shows onstage. ITS THE TRAINING!!!!!!!! Mentzer/Jones were right(until they went insane).

BTW, this is complete bro science by Notomorrow, total fuckin theory and I am not a guru or wanna be "researcher" or whatever the fuck Leo is. That's why my bro shit is in gossip and opinions so don't hate.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2021, 11:21:22 PM »
gh15 approved

add some kranch to ur trenbologa sandwiches yitches

What do you reckon the average nationals competitor takes?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2021, 01:40:12 AM »
What do you reckon the average nationals competitor takes?

4-5 grams total easy.

I've trained with guys who took more than that.

I remember taking 3g's of Test many years ago. It makes you grow like madness and strength is insane.

I took 10iu per day of GH for over a year and my body changed like you wouldn't believe.

If people actually think these guys are huge because they train "hard" and eat grass fed beef (rinsed of course) with wala wala onions and glutamine. You're retarded.

These Pro's are all on 5g's or more of combined AAS. Easy.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2021, 02:27:14 AM »
So intelligent he’s dead. Said he never experienced any side effects….I believe death is a side effect. 🤷‍♂️
It was a genetic defect.

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2021, 02:28:50 AM »
Legit kigs

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2021, 03:56:47 AM »
Leo’s a scumbag 💯.

Ooh - interesting - care to expand on that please..?

I took 10iu per day of GH for over a year and my body changed like you wouldn't believe.

Ooh - also interesting - care to expand on that please..?
T

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2021, 04:04:39 AM »
     The one element people leave out of the equation is TRAINING. The early studies on steroids by the AMA concluded that steroids don't work and "in no way enhance athletic performance" or build much muscle. They build some muscle in absence of training but it's not functional.  But this was because the studies did not involve weight training.

The "BROS" realized that training and gear are synergistic. It can't be a coincidence that the two hardest, grainiest, densest bodybuilders are generally considered Yates and Coleman. And they TRAINED the hardest(and both paid the price physically). The anabolic hormones will only go to dense, real muscle growth if the TRAINING stimulus is intense enough to necessitate it. You can use insulin and GH and other things to get pure size, but it won't be dense, hard muscle, which is why guys are being called "out of shape" now. It's not they are not dieting hard enough, it's that the actual muscle is not as hard and dense as that created by the synergy of gear and intense training.

So whatever Ronnie was taking at his best is the MAX. Because he's in a wheelchair so it's obvious the joints can't handle more intense training. Other guys like Dillett or even Flex tried to play the size game, but the muscle looked poofy and softer when they got too big, like the guys today. You can't separate the gear from the TRAINING. You can up the dose all you want and get size from satellite cells and hyperplasia and insulin and all that shit, but when it comes to hard, dense muscle Ronnie and Dorian were it.

Whatever THEY took, which no one knows, is the limit of how much shit you can take and have it turn into hard, dense muscle through the anabolics being used for muscle repair and growth. That's the way the body naturally builds muscle, and you can't fool the body. You'll just get sick because the extra drugs will make organs and other shit grow because it's more than is needed for muscle repair and growth. So unless somehow guys could start training harder than Ronnie and Dorian, you can up the dose all you want and it won't matter. The guys are so much bigger today but the lifts aren't going up much in 20 years. Means the muscle is not functional and it shows onstage. ITS THE TRAINING!!!!!!!! Mentzer/Jones were right(until they went insane).

BTW, this is complete bro science by Notomorrow, total fuckin theory and I am not a guru or wanna be "researcher" or whatever the fuck Leo is. That's why my bro shit is in gossip and opinions so don't hate.

Funny thing is, thier arms and chest aren't much bigger than the guys from the 70's, but thier delts, legs and WAIST are much bigger.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2021, 04:19:43 AM »

Not true. You can increase lean muscle mass by just taking steroids without training. Of course training and drugs go together. Look at the lean muscle mass on the same kid from 12 to 14. He certainly gains lean muscle mass from puberty. Look at cattle given steroids. They gain muscle.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2021, 04:23:08 AM »
Not true. You can increase lean muscle mass by just taking steroids without training. Of course training and drugs go together. Look at the lean muscle mass on the same kid from 12 to 14. He certainly gains lean muscle mass from puberty. Look at cattle given steroids. They gain muscle.
True dat...big fat ass steers

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2021, 05:45:39 AM »
True dat...big fat ass steers

I know that idiot who was on Leo’s show claiming Milos gave him heart failure.

He was originally trained by jay cutlers weight jockey Eric Dildo.

To turn pro he using 4 grams of test a week alone. Along with synthol.

Someone may or may not have helped him pin the gear.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2021, 08:57:49 AM »
I acknowledged that in my original post. But it is not as much muscle as with training. Which suggests training is the factor that determines the level of muscle growth, NOT the drugs. Give someone 250mg test cyp/week and balls to the wall training and a couch potato 400mg test cyp/week with NO training and see who grows more muscle. Guarantee the 250mg will, given the same genetics. If this holds true, it simply is true, at any dose. It's the TRAINING.