Author Topic: V Goodrums' boy Doucette getting hair plugs to avoid baldness. Pathetic!!!  (Read 3388 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Those implanted hairs wont ever recede or die off. Hair behind it will recede further if he chooses not to use Finasteride which blocks DHT which is primary reason alot of sterioid users are prone to hairloss.

Yes, but Finasteride has other affects most men don't particularly like. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Douchette has a good shaped head so he looks fine with head shaved.

But, yeah, like TIO said, the implant line looks crooked.  Is that intentional!?

I wore contacts lenses once.  What a pain in the azz.  Gave them up.

This hair chasing looks equally like a constant pain in the azz.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
He is going to have to keep going back as the hairline recedes.

I was wondering about this as well.  Seems like you'd end up with this weird receding spot above your new hairline, eventually.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was wondering about this as well.  Seems like you'd end up with this weird receding spot above your new hairline, eventually.

Yup - he is attention whoring for now and doesnt care how stupid and ridiculous this is going to look 5-10 years from now. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Yup - he is attention whoring for now and doesnt care how stupid and ridiculous this is going to look 5-10 years from now.

He’s going to have to up the dose (of finasteride and minoxidil)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He’s going to have to up the dose (of finasteride and minoxidil)

Finasteride makes men impotent - i guess he doesnt care

Rambone

• Getbig V

Probably 1% of men. They’re probably betas not producing much DHT to begin with.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Probably 1% of men. They’re probably betas not producing much DHT to begin with.

More like 15%

https://www.drugwatch.com/propecia/side-effects/#:~:text=The%20rate%20of%20sexual%20dysfunction,placebo%20users%20reported%20the%20issue.

"Does finasteride cause permanent impotence?

Introduction: Finasteride has been associated with sexual side effects that may persist despite discontinuation of the medication. In a clinical series, 20% of subjects with male pattern hair loss reported persistent sexual dysfunction for ≥6 years, suggesting the possibility that the dysfunction may be permanent."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22789024

https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/news/20120413/propecia-proscar-new-sexual-dysfunction-warnings

Rambone

• Getbig V
More like 15%

https://www.drugwatch.com/propecia/side-effects/#:~:text=The%20rate%20of%20sexual%20dysfunction,placebo%20users%20reported%20the%20issue.

"Does finasteride cause permanent impotence?

Introduction: Finasteride has been associated with sexual side effects that may persist despite discontinuation of the medication. In a clinical series, 20% of subjects with male pattern hair loss reported persistent sexual dysfunction for ≥6 years, suggesting the possibility that the dysfunction may be permanent."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22789024

https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/news/20120413/propecia-proscar-new-sexual-dysfunction-warnings

Those participants in the study that mentions 15% were 45-80 years olds taking Proscar (5 times the recommended dosage of propecia) for hair loss. You can’t use that study to justify impotence in younger, healthier men using 1 mg each day. Many use 1mg eod and don’t experience any sides.

Griffith

• Getbig V

Agreed.

That's why I will not touch Finasteride. Not worth the risk.

I use Saw Palmetto instead, I've read some studies claiming it could be up to 30-40% effective.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Those participants in the study that mentions 15% were 45-80 years olds taking Proscar (5 times the recommended dosage of propecia) for hair loss. You can’t use that study to justify impotence in younger, healthier men using 1 mg each day. Many use 1mg eod and don’t experience any sides.

I tried it for a bit when i first started losing my hair and felt it definately impacted me on negative ways.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Those implanted hairs wont ever recede or die off. Hair behind it will recede further if he chooses not to use Finasteride which blocks DHT which is primary reason alot of sterioid users are prone to hairloss.

Finasteride doesn't work in every case. Due to an enlarged prostate, my urologist prescribed Proscar which is a brand name for Finasteride. It did nothing in terms of growing hair on my head. It may or may not have stalled my having prostate cancer.

The side effects can fuck up a person's sex life causing a loss of interest in sex, impotence, trouble reaching orgasm and ejaculatory issues. Negative side effects which the doctor conveniently neglected to mention. At least I didn't grow tits...another possible side effect.

Finasteride might be warranted when someone suffers benign prostatic hyperplasia. Considering the side effects, taking it to grow hair on your head doesn't seem worth the risk.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Finasteride doesn't work in every case. Due to an enlarged prostate, my urologist prescribed Proscar which is a brand name for Finasteride. It did nothing in terms of growing hair on my head. It may or may not have stalled my having prostate cancer.

The side effects can fuck up a person's sex life causing a loss of interest in sex, impotence, trouble reaching orgasm and ejaculatory issues. Negative side effects which the doctor conveniently neglected to mention. At least I didn't grow tits...another possible side effect.

Finasteride might be warranted when someone suffers benign prostatic hyperplasia. Considering the side effects, taking it to grow hair on your head doesn't seem worth the risk.

Yes, not guaranteed to work and could even cause irreversible impotence and permanent sexual problems for some users.

Not worth the risk at all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :D

FOR F SAKE!!!   

Theoak*

• Getbig IV

I use  finasteride daily  1mg. Those side effects experienced and such a small percentage of cases. Side effects subside once discontinued. Ive experienced no shedding or side effects, I dont suffer MPB but due to testosterone I could see dht effects starting  to creep in.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Could try topical finasteride

Rambone

• Getbig V
I tried it for a bit when i first started losing my hair and felt it definately impacted me on negative ways.   

I was on it for years in my mid to late 20s and never had any problems getting it up. I felt like it might’ve slightly affected libido, but I never tried cutting down the dose, so maybe I could’ve found a happy medium. I got sick of paying $250 out of pocket for it every 3 months and stopped. Now it’s dirt cheap thanks to generics. I might try it again if I jump on TRT but do 2-3 pills a week around the injection. I guess I’m vain with my hair

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was on it for years in my mid to late 20s and never had any problems getting it up. I felt like it might’ve slightly affected libido, but I never tried cutting down the dose, so maybe I could’ve found a happy medium. I got sick of paying $250 out of pocket for it every 3 months and stopped. Now it’s dirt cheap thanks to generics. I might try it again if I jump on TRT but do 2-3 pills a week around the injection. I guess I’m vain with my hair

I looked at everything , wigs , plugs , minoxidil , you name it.   At the end of the day just shaving it off made
Most sense.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I always had great hair. In my 60's I noticed the top back of my head was getting thin. Damn!  Still isn't that bad. I guess in my 70's I will see a problem.  My brother is 75 and his hair is still great. I think I'm more white than he is. My beautiful black hair is now almost completely white. At least it looks clean with zero yellow in it.

falco

• Getbig V
He has so much hair!!! Why hair plugs?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Dude makes bank, it's not putting a dent in his bank account. Who cares what another man does to improve his looks?

True Story

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Dude makes bank, it's not putting a dent in his bank account. Who cares what another man does to improve his looks?

Didn't quote this post last time.

He went to Turkey to get it done. People go there to get it done on the cheap. If money wasn't an issue he would be much better off getting it done elsewhere.

With how bad inflation is fucking the turkish lira right now it would cost peanuts.

Rambone

• Getbig V
I looked at everything , wigs , plugs , minoxidil , you name it.   At the end of the day just shaving it off made
Most sense.

Nothing wrong with that, iron brother!

IroNat

• Getbig V
I've been shaving my head since in my mid thirties.

Started losing it in my later 20s.  When you first start losing your hair it bothers you.

After you shave your head then you don't worry about it.

As long as your head is reasonably shaped you look fine with a shaved head.

It's low maintenance.  I shave it with a triple header electric razor.

IroNat

• Getbig V
He has so much hair!!! Why hair plugs?

Probably been wearing a hairpiece.