Author Topic: lee priest would be NOTHING, if it werent for the IFBB  (Read 32760 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: lee priest would be NOTHING, if it werent for the IFBB
« Reply #225 on: November 17, 2006, 09:35:16 AM »
Vince you friggin inbreed, I posted that thread about Abbas and Sasha because them 2 are lovers, and if I would not have posted pics people would not have beleived me.As far as finding someone for myself I have I am married and I have a very beautiful wife.You talk so indeoth about wanting to put a tongue in Sasha mouth I think its something you fantasize about. like I said before
Vince you are a walking abortion, your the only trainer and athlete I know that gyms pay you not to train yourself or train your clients at there facility.The gyms dont want you to polute the gyms with a mess you call a body and screw up any of there members so they wont look as bad as you

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #226 on: November 17, 2006, 09:44:52 AM »
Vince needs to off himself

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #227 on: November 17, 2006, 11:25:50 AM »
Vince needs to off himself

Vince give it up dude, just kill yourself.  Go ahead jump

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #228 on: November 17, 2006, 11:56:42 AM »
Vince you friggin inbreed, I posted that thread about Abbas and Sasha because them 2 are lovers, and if I would not have posted pics people would not have beleived me.As far as finding someone for myself I have I am married and I have a very beautiful wife.You talk so indeoth about wanting to put a tongue in Sasha mouth I think its something you fantasize about. like I said before
Vince you are a walking abortion, your the only trainer and athlete I know that gyms pay you not to train yourself or train your clients at there facility.The gyms dont want you to polute the gyms with a mess you call a body and screw up any of there members so they wont look as bad as you

Yeah right, I'm sure you go to trannyonline.com after posting on here or visit Tre's site FemFlex..... ;D
A

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #229 on: November 17, 2006, 12:19:17 PM »
Vince I thing your a tranny or a cross dresser with those big gyno ass tities.Vince I bet you have more estrogen in your body then a pregnant woman, lol.Look everybody its Vince GYNO MAN !!!!!!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: November 19, 2006, 02:55:44 AM »
Vince I thing your a tranny or a cross dresser with those big gyno ass tities.Vince I bet you have more estrogen in your body then a pregnant woman, lol.Look everybody its Vince GYNO MAN !!!!!!

LOL! ;D
Team Goodrum!