Author Topic: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.  (Read 26620 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.
« Reply #150 on: October 16, 2013, 11:35:49 PM »
i just read last night that eq is an injectable dbol but quite a bit weaker

it was on one of the roid boards

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #151 on: October 16, 2013, 11:37:51 PM »
i just read last night that eq is an injectable dbol but quite a bit weaker

it was on one of the roid boards
they tried to make injectable dbol and came up with eq. But you cant compare them.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2013, 12:18:03 AM »
so what about narcissists ;D

btw, where's gayleniko :D :D :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2013, 12:37:00 AM »
lol you really do make me laugh. nothing like a  guy who    "doesn't care care what  getbiggers think of him" yet he turns around and writes 3 paragraph responses  that nobody reads.  he only does this about 3-5 times per week...

where are the pics of you at 260 ?

"chris cormier didn't use much gh" ESFITNESS

so a  5'10 physique  at 250 pounds...at  4% bf  is attainable on low doses of growth hormone  eh?
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2013, 10:50:00 AM »
so what about narcissists ;D

btw, where's gayleniko :D :D :D

He's living in my avatar and he has a message for you:

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2013, 12:12:16 PM »
He's living in my avatar and he has a message for you:

good one ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2013, 12:17:57 PM »
good one ;D
Just another steroid dude that will fail or some hoe down the street that don't give a shit about him.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2013, 12:36:48 PM »
Just another steroid dude that will failf or some hoe down the street that don't give a shit about him.

yep, that could be, but then you got fellas like me who are superficial fucks and in turn are terrified of emotional closeness with a female so this practice of juicing up fits in rather nicely for them

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #158 on: October 17, 2013, 12:42:31 PM »
yep, that could be, but then you got fellas like me who are superficial fucks and in turn are terrified of emotional closeness with a female so this practice of juicing up fits in rather nicely for them
Well if you cant be close then fill yourself will roids for what? What are you trying to achieve days go by quickly what will you do at 60 if you make it?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2013, 02:16:07 PM »
Well if you cant be close then fill yourself will roids for what? What are you trying to achieve days go by quickly what will you do at 60 if you make it?

well man, i like to be outstanding (truth be told)

and being physically outstanding is very obvious and it's as easy to hide

AJ once said something like this "money and intelligence can be easily hidden, but an outstanding physique is obvious to all"

who the hell knows man, maybe i'll find the special female who can save me from all of this, but you already know that i sorta found one of them already and i fucked it up

but that's my cross to bear brother

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #160 on: October 17, 2013, 02:56:47 PM »
wow you guys are still going at it.

Okay no more EQ, I changed my mind. This thread settles it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #161 on: October 17, 2013, 04:35:03 PM »

AJ once said something like this "money and intelligence can be easily hidden, but an outstanding physique is obvious to all"

who the hell knows man, maybe i'll find the special female who can save me from all of this, but you already know that i sorta found one of them already and i fucked it up

wow.... you are a bitch.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: October 17, 2013, 05:06:09 PM »
he didn't. he was lazy with drugs.. at least PED's... and no way in hell is chris 5'10", and I doubt he's been 4%. you should probably should not talk about things you know nothing about.

Cormier used to come to Vegas all the time. Guy was not that smart about gear. Everytime doses and kinds of gear was brought up, he acted like the kinds and amounts weren't that big a deal. Real basic stuff was all he said he took. Obviously he was genetically elite, but he always said guys made everything way to complicated.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #163 on: October 17, 2013, 05:13:17 PM »
wow you guys are still going at it.

Okay no more EQ, I changed my mind. This thread settles it.

LOL...the thread has just ruined equipoise for you  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #164 on: October 17, 2013, 09:20:03 PM »
wow.... you are a bitch.

so bitches are honest then right

you're an angry asshole and i'm glad that i don't know you or nor would i like to know you

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #165 on: October 17, 2013, 09:36:56 PM »
Ladies get your own room and do your bitch slapping there. This is the EQ thread lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2013, 01:35:54 AM »

why don't you stop turning every thread into an open surgery on the mess that goes on inside your head

this is the steroid board not another excuse for you to spout meaningless shit in every thread

just because you are scared to post on the g and o now doesn't give you the right to fuck this place up
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2013, 06:56:08 AM »
Picking up some eq today.

Will report back next year when I start feeling something  :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2013, 07:23:50 AM »
Picking up some eq today.

Will report back next year when I start feeling something  :-\

LOL-you have to shoot the whole 10ml vial a week, so buy alot. maybe they will misslabel it and you will get Tren-A then you will feel something or maybe you will get Test E. Anybody notice real EQ kind of has a Tren-Hex look? EQ is a little more golden then other compounds. It has that kind of leather smell as well.. I think labs could get away with using TrenA or Tren-Hex and label it as EQ. newbies wouldn't know.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2013, 07:28:54 AM »
LOL-you have to shoot the whole 10ml vial a week, so buy alot. maybe they will misslabel it and you will get Tren-A then you will feel something or maybe you will get Test E. Anybody notice real EQ kind of has a Tren-Hex look? EQ is a little more golden then other compounds. It has that kind of leather smell as well.. I think labs could get away with using TrenA or Tren-Hex and label it as EQ. newbies wouldn't know.

this. different hormones have different smells and tastes. You can close my eyes and take three syringes....squrt deca on one hand,test in the other, and eq in the other...I can tell you which one is which with my eyes closed.
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 18, 2013, 07:32:21 AM »

Yeah I certainly wouldn't know if it was something else but the guy I'm getting is a vet supplier.

And since its a low dose vet grade eq I have to do a whole vial at a time...oh fuck  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2013, 08:39:18 AM »
Yeah I certainly wouldn't know if it was something else but the guy I'm getting is a vet supplier.

And since its a low dose vet grade eq I have to do a whole vial at a time...oh fuck  ;D

Yes if it is REAL vet grade like the old ganabol it is probably 50mg per ml so you will be go through a 50ml jug in no time. stock up on pins

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #172 on: October 18, 2013, 11:23:10 AM »
I made a test e/tren ace mix (about 120/50 mix if I recall) and moved it to a guy who wanted eq-cyp by accident (custom blend I put it in the same bottels as eq)... the guy comes back in a week saying "dude, this is the strongest fucking EQ I've ever had! give me 10 more."... haha... needless to say I made the same mix for him... overall didn't cut into the profit much since it was only 500mg tren/bottle and the rest was test... but he loved it. haha.

so you knowingly sold a guy fake shit. your a scumbag
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 18, 2013, 11:42:07 AM »
so you knowingly sold a guy fake shit. your a scumbag

x2

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2013, 03:15:52 AM »
listen you little punk, the guy got $600 worth of product for $300... stick to things you know about.

fake shit? you're the son of a pussy-assed father who doesn't have the balls to raise his children right. i'd be surprised if your high school diploma isn't fake.

Look, I dont care if  the guy asked you for npp and you sold him fucking primo. He asked for EQ, expected eq, and you sold him something else.
l