Author Topic: SHREK IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!! LOL  (Read 5552 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
SHREK IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!! LOL
« on: May 18, 2015, 02:57:22 PM »
It's been a while but I'm back and better then ever. Got clean and sober 10 months ago , back on track and in the gym and dI'd my first ever show at the ronnie Coleman classic. So I'll be posting again and sharing my knowledge

Diesel618

• Getbig II
Re: SHREK IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!! LOL
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 06:49:58 PM »
I haven't been here long so I don't know you but congrats on getting clean and sober. I battle the same demons and it's a daily struggle. Threw away 2 years recently but back on track now. Awesome job getting on stage as well. I hope to follow your footsteps here in a couple years.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 10:18:33 PM »
Welcome back bud..missed all the good post and knowledge you bring to GB

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 06:20:25 PM »
Welcome back bro.  How long did it take to get into contest shape after sobering up? Cycle stack stats?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 11:37:10 PM »
Was it drink or drugs or everything?... I've never got into any of that luckily enough, I know plenty who are on a fine line tho..

How did your body respond after all that time?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 05:36:47 AM »
I was a drunk for many years and a drug user , but I got a hold of that ice and wrapped me up. Got sober and right with God overnight. My body freaking bounced back FASSTT,  I prepped for a show last min and did it in 6 weeks. Ran 500 test, 200mg winny ed 50mg turinabol ed , 50mg proviron ed , 900mg EQ week , 600 mg tren ace week , letro 2.5mg ed 3 weeks out , dropped winny to 50mg ed 2.5 weeks out , dropped all orals 1 week out and added 100mg drol until day of show , dropped tren 4 days out , added Lasix day before , came in at 233lbs 6'1 at physique. Didn't do well with the judges and looked like I was supposed to be in the super heavys BB. Everyone warned me I was to big and muscular , so now I'm doing a short clean bulk , pretty much dropped all cutting gear , uped my test and eq , dropped letro and upped my carbs , gonna go for the big boys next time

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 07:11:16 AM »
I was a drunk for many years and a drug user , but I got a hold of that ice and wrapped me up. Got sober and right with God overnight. My body freaking bounced back FASSTT,  I prepped for a show last min and did it in 6 weeks. Ran 500 test, 200mg winny ed 50mg turinabol ed , 50mg proviron ed , 900mg EQ week , 600 mg tren ace week , letro 2.5mg ed 3 weeks out , dropped winny to 50mg ed 2.5 weeks out , dropped all orals 1 week out and added 100mg drol until day of show , dropped tren 4 days out , added Lasix day before , came in at 233lbs 6'1 at physique. Didn't do well with the judges and looked like I was supposed to be in the super heavys BB. Everyone warned me I was to big and muscular , so now I'm doing a short clean bulk , pretty much dropped all cutting gear , uped my test and eq , dropped letro and upped my carbs , gonna go for the big boys next time

Any personal advice for stopping drinking? I'm not a total alcoholic, but it became a habbit. I drink 3-4 times a week. Usually 4-6 beers or 3-4 shots. I do this 3-4 times a week. Is this considered an alcoholic, or do I just like drinking? I can usually go 3 to 4 days without drinking, before I want to get my buzz on.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 08:10:00 AM »
Marijuana instead of alcohol?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 08:26:19 AM »
Any personal advice for stopping drinking? I'm not a total alcoholic, but it became a habbit. I drink 3-4 times a week. Usually 4-6 beers or 3-4 shots. I do this 3-4 times a week. Is this considered an alcoholic, or do I just like drinking? I can usually go 3 to 4 days without drinking, before I want to get my buzz on.
bro only God could have done it for me. I swear I did it overnight , I was done with it , I wasn't gonna loose anymore to that shit. 2014 I lost my mother to suicide,  lost myself to dope , and lost the woman I thought was the love of my life. We were together 9 years and engaged and she left me to rot and die. So my advice is YOU MUST BE FED UP and say no more to it

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 08:49:47 AM »
bro only God could have done it for me. I swear I did it overnight , I was done with it , I wasn't gonna loose anymore to that shit. 2014 I lost my mother to suicide,  lost myself to dope , and lost the woman I thought was the love of my life. We were together 9 years and engaged and she left me to rot and die. So my advice is YOU MUST BE FED UP and say no more to it
Welcome back mate. Im glad to hear you are doing better. Any pics from the show?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 09:17:59 AM »
Welcome back mate. Im glad to hear you are doing better. Any pics from the show?
yeah I'll edit them so no identification and post a few. Right now my cycle is 2500mg test, 1200mg eq , 40mg halo with 100 drol on my lift days , which are 7 days a week. I quit the oilfield work and moved to north dallas to do fitness stuff , maybe open gym in the next year

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 10:20:09 AM »
yeah I'll edit them so no identification and post a few. Right now my cycle is 2500mg test, 1200mg eq , 40mg halo with 100 drol on my lift days , which are 7 days a week. I quit the oilfield work and moved to north dallas to do fitness stuff , maybe open gym in the next year

Isn't using high AAS doses just as bad as drinking? Different poisons. (No hate, I use AAS myself)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2015, 10:44:28 AM »
Isn't using high AAS doses just as bad as drinking? Different poisons. (No hate, I use AAS myself)
not even close to tge damage

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 11:51:36 AM »
drinking does immediate damage inevitably leading to death or serious health consequences over time if you dont stop

high dose AAS just does indirect damage over time through cardiovascular effects / cholesterol / blood pressure which POSSIBLY leads to earlier death

high dose orals WITHOUT BREAKS do come close to alcohol abuse though

100mg anadrol and 40mg halo every single day is probably not a smart choice for an ex alcoholic

however if his liver has recovered without scarring and he takes 1-2 months off between oral courses hes gonna be fine anyway.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2015, 11:55:49 AM »
drinking does immediate damage inevitably leading to death or serious health consequences over time if you dont stop

high dose AAS just does indirect damage over time through cardiovascular effects / cholesterol / blood pressure which POSSIBLY leads to earlier death

high dose orals WITHOUT BREAKS do come close to alcohol abuse though

100mg anadrol and 40mg halo every single day is probably not a smart choice for an ex alcoholic

however if his liver has recovered without scarring and he takes 1-2 months off between oral courses hes gonna be fine anyway.
true ^^^^^ I have had 3 EKG's and 4 blood works done becuase of the abuse and I'm A ok. These orals I'm using now are a kick start for the EQ and I'll come off them in 2 weeks and just run the high dose test and EQ until cutting phase then drop test to 500 add tren a 600 , EQ at 800 , mast at 800, winny at 50 , turinabol at 100 and run halo and drol 10 days out dropping the winny and turinabol

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 10:02:21 PM »
shrek welcome back and stay sober friend. i have similar addictions. alcohol effects ALL 7 ORGAN SYSTEMS. this isnt news to anyone but i feel like other drugs are shamed upon more while having less negative impact on the body. 1 night of drinking will mess me up for 3 days. 1 night of a couple drinks balanced out with a couple party favors and i can actually train the next day. not encouraging this to anyone but everyone has a different balance

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2015, 11:29:24 PM »
drink water.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 01:20:37 AM »
drink water.
AMEN ^^^^^^^^^ if you are pumping money into your gains then get every penny's worth out of it and grind hard

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 09:32:34 AM »
drink water.

Alcohol is good for you in small quantities...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2015, 10:39:04 AM »
Alcohol is good for you in small quantities...
no its not.
alcoholics have less cardiovascular issues but thats about it. that comes with plenty other sides.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2015, 02:33:58 PM »
Welcome back brother!

Glad you got on the wagon.

8)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2015, 03:05:01 PM »
Welcome back brother!

Glad you got on the wagon.

8)
man I tell you what , it's like being born again. Everything is completely different,  the way I view life, family, love life , spiritual life, everything is clear. It's a damn shame how much potential I had wasted for 15 years , now I can't run fast enough to catch up. I don't even crave a drink , all I want to do is grind it out at work and in the gym and help motivate others up out of tge darkness. I'll edit out my tattoos and face and show yall what transformations I did after shrinking up from dope and drink.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 02:26:36 AM »
Pics ready?
Mr. AZ 2003

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2015, 07:00:53 AM »
This was 2 weeks after show

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2015, 07:05:31 AM »
Your tribal sleave is a bit messy.... ;)