Author Topic: Suicide - would you ever consider it?  (Read 29230 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Suicide - would you ever consider it?
« Reply #150 on: January 19, 2012, 07:15:56 AM »
He says Hi too.   :D
Tell him I`m gonna` commit suicide because he shattered my dreams and fantasies!!  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2012, 07:16:09 AM »
Would you ever consider it?

Personally I would rather kill myself slowly with drugs, alcohol and hookers. But you have to keep it going somehow cause when you come off you'll likely wanna off yourself.

Swlabr

« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2012, 07:16:14 AM »
Yeah, but not for the reason most people want to kill themselves. As a kid I was quite religious, and I really wanted to meet God, so sometimes I thought to myself "If I killed myself now, I can finally say hi to God". ;D

I never contemplated suicide because of things going on in my life, though. It's just never been that hard, really. Of course we all have ups and downs but for me I always managed to get on with life and enjoy it. It's probably because I'm still young, though.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: January 19, 2012, 07:16:54 AM »
What if he enjoys the gentle touch of another man? 

Just saying..
"1"
You funny bastard,and I mean funny in the regular way,not funny "funny" !!  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 19, 2012, 07:18:35 AM »
Tell him I`m gonna` commit suicide because he shattered my dreams and fantasies!!  ;D
Haha...I'll tell him.  ;D Will misses getbig.  He should have his pc up and running hopefully by friday.  He got rxherpes.   :'(

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: January 19, 2012, 07:18:55 AM »
Yeah, but not for the reason most people want to kill themselves. As a kid I was quite religious, and I really wanted to meet God, so sometimes I thought to myself "If I killed myself now, I can finally say hi to God". ;D

Very misguided but very sweet ;D
R

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 19, 2012, 07:24:00 AM »

I never contemplated suicide because of things going on in my life, though. It's just never been that hard, really. Of course we all have ups and downs but for me I always managed to get on with life and enjoy it. It's probably because I'm still young, though.

When I used to get into fights,I would tell the other guy,"get ready to meet God motherf ucker" !!  ;D

Got my ass kicked a lot.......but I still haven`t met the man.  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 19, 2012, 07:24:39 AM »
Haha...I'll tell him.  ;D Will misses getbig.  He should have his pc up and running hopefully by friday.  He got rxherpes.   :'(
He`s a good dude,and one funny fucker!  :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #158 on: January 19, 2012, 07:26:31 AM »
You come in alone,and you go out alone is what I always say.  

Contrary to common wisdom, I am a muthafuckin' island.  If someone wants to be my Mary Ann or Ginger (hey, I'm not picky), that's great but I'm not going to topple over if someone removes their support.  The 'living for others' schtick doesn't really do it for me.  Rings pretty hollow in discussions about suicide since not all of us have a clan of these famous Loved Ones that we're supposed to consider.

Jesus cares about you.

Yeah but he pretty much HAS to, right?

Cheers, man.  :)

I've always been a fan of your writing and good humor.  While both elements provide direct measurable benefit to me (the reader), that level of talent can not, nor should be ignored.

You might have never met or seen me, but you have established a long lasting relationship with me by way of your work..

Your words will live on forever,
"1"  

Thanks, 1.  You bring a great combo of wit and wisdom in your posts and I find myself frequently agreeing with your insights, particularly the above!  Been enjoying your writing here since I first joined up.

Cheers, Stella.  I'm nowhere near shuffling off, just lamenting the nature of human relationships in response to Big Ron's post.

I should have qualified it by saying 'no IRL relationships that I've formed.'  I've met lots of people online that I really like and feel are good souls.  And of course you love me.  You get to experience me here in, shall we say, sensible doses.  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 19, 2012, 07:27:04 AM »
He`s a good dude,and one funny fucker!  :)
Yes he is a really good, sweet, caring man who is also very funny.  Ticks all the boxes.   :)  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 19, 2012, 07:28:38 AM »
Contrary to common wisdom, I am a muthafuckin' island.  If someone wants to be my Mary Ann or Ginger (hey, I'm not picky), that's great but I'm not going to topple over if someone removes their support.  The 'living for others' schtick doesn't really do it for me.  Rings pretty hollow in discussions about suicide since not all of us have a clan of these famous Loved Ones that we're supposed to consider.

Yeah but he pretty much HAS to, right?

Cheers, man.  :)

Thanks, 1.  You bring a great combo of wit and wisdom in your posts and I find myself frequently agreeing with your insights, particularly the above!  Been enjoying your writing here since I first joined up.

Cheers, Stella.  I'm nowhere near shuffling off, just lamenting the nature of human relationships in response to Big Ron's post.

I should have qualified it by saying 'no IRL relationships that I've formed.'  I've met lots of people online that I really like and feel are good souls.  And of course you love me.  You get to experience me here in, shall we say, sensible doses.  ;D
My motto,especially back when I drank a lot was,"I walk alone".

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: January 19, 2012, 07:29:00 AM »

suicidal people don't always want to die...they just want the pain to stop.

This. Some people never have to go through serious depression, others have to live with it every fucking day of their lives - if you have never experienced it consider yourself fortunate. It has nothing to do with money, people or family. For me, I have lived with the shit ever since I was a child.
 One of the best ways for me to overcome my depression has been physical exercise, that and staying away from the drugs, booze and crazy bitches.
time under tension

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #162 on: January 19, 2012, 07:38:43 AM »
My motto,especially back when I drank a lot was,"I walk alone".

I walk with my dog (seriously, he's next to me all day).  These humans aren't all they're cracked up to be irl.  Naturally, it's all their fault!  8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 19, 2012, 07:43:24 AM »
I walk with my dog (seriously, he's next to me all day).  These humans aren't all they're cracked up to be irl.  Naturally, it's all their fault!  8)
Tape,I`m a fucking depressed mess of a person.........if it wasn`t from my dogs,my wife,who I think secretly hates me,and working out,I`d be dead from drinking and drugging right now.

I keep on swinging hoping things will get better and for brief periods they do.

I used to have a drinking buddy who used to say someday the sun would be shining on both sides of the street for me.........still fucking waiting dude!!

People do suck,but without them,I`d have no one to vent my litanys of woe to!  ;D

Stay strong bud!!  :)

basil

• Getbig IV
Re: Suicide
« Reply #164 on: January 19, 2012, 07:44:04 AM »
To anyone who has never seriously considered suicide kill yourself now. I was thinking about it for a couple of years had a sleep disorder, no other way around it. Luckly I got it fixed, but otherwise I most likely would of drowned myself in a canoe.

P.S. if you get on with all this crap about being selfish, you have no fucking clue what it actually means to want to kill yourself. Also just because it's a suicide don't mean you gotta go about it like a whinny bitch. Rent a canoe, drink as much beer as you can and tip the thing. Where I grew up it happened all the time, everyone just assumes their idiots reality is there far more clever than most realize.

u clever injuns.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2012, 07:46:33 AM »
Tape,I`m a fucking depressed mess of a person.........if it wasn`t from my dogs,my wife,who I secretly hates me,and working out,I`d be dead from drinking and drugging right now.

I used to have a drinking buddy who used to say someday the sun would be shining on both sides of the street for me.........still fucking waiting dude!!

People do suck,but without them,I`d have no one to vent my litanys of woe to!  ;D

Stay strong bud!!  :)
And you've got getbig for a laugh too.   ;D  Cyber hugs wes.   :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 19, 2012, 07:49:17 AM »
Thanks hun!!  :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #167 on: January 19, 2012, 07:58:39 AM »
Tape,I`m a fucking depressed mess of a person.........if it wasn`t from my dogs,my wife,who I secretly hates me,and working out,I`d be dead from drinking and drugging right now.

People do suck,but without them,I`d have no one to vent my litanys of woe to!  ;D

Stay strong bud!!  :)

You too, Wes.  Fwiw, I think of you was one of those real tough battler Old School guys that the rest of us have to try to live up to!  Like Chuck Yeager.  But ripped.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 19, 2012, 08:03:17 AM »
You too, Wes.  Fwiw, I think of you was one of those real tough battler Old School guys that the rest of us have to try to live up to!  Like Chuck Yeager.  But ripped.
LOL  ;D
Thanks bro,this sure ain`t my first rodeo to say the very least!!  ;D

All the best.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #169 on: January 19, 2012, 08:24:47 AM »
I'd consider suicide if it was revealed that Pillowtalk was submissive in bed, Swede was shorter than 6'5", Milton was black, Goodrum wasn't straight, Derek Anthony wasn't natural and W8M8 wasn't as good looking as i first thought.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 19, 2012, 08:26:12 AM »
I'd consider suicide if it was revealed that Pillowtalk was submissive in bed, Swede was shorter than 6'5", Milton was black, Goodrum wasn't straight, Derek Anthony wasn't natural and W8M8 wasn't as good looking as i first thought.
It`s been nice knowing you!  ;D

io856

« Reply #171 on: January 19, 2012, 08:28:55 AM »
No I love life too much. 
women  ::)

:D

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #172 on: January 19, 2012, 09:49:29 AM »
I say do it and post a video of you doing it live on the internet.  Even though you will be dead you will become an immortal legend  :o

There is no issue with you killing yourself, think of it as the ultimate form of self criticism  ;)

Also, once dead all your stress goes away, no bills, no traffice, no women problems, Win win  ;D

If you would like to know about some pain free ways of offing yourself, PM me.

Religon of peace  ::)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #173 on: January 19, 2012, 09:55:24 AM »
Majority of suicides are due to depression. Real depression is something you can't 'think' yourself out of. It's a disease that needs first diagnosed and then treated with both SSRI's and aggressive psychotherapy. SSRI's alone generally don't cut it, and by themselves, make exacerbate suicidal tendencies

Studies on the cadavers of suicide victims have shown their brains to be physically different from that of a normal functioning brain.

Some ignorant people in this thread, as usual, passing judgement without know the first thing about suicide and/or depression.

Spot on

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 19, 2012, 10:10:34 AM »
I`m the type of dude that would blow my fucking brains out and on the next day the lottery ticket I bought  the week before would be a billion dollar winner!  :(

There you go....you never know what the future holds. Of course when your dead, it makes no difference because you have no future.

;D