Author Topic: Are liberals and progressives getting ready for bloodshed over Obama's failures?  (Read 862 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/04/gibbs-obama-will-listen-t_n_778864.html#comments

IHR   1 minute ago (1:30 PM) 8 Fans
Become a fan Unfan

I have backed Obama but if he does not start fighting for progressive ideas and ending everything for the few at the expense of the many and stop expecting the right to stop acting like spoiled bullies. Then in 2012 I will back someone who will start the revolution. If that means we have to take to the streets and there is bloodshed on both sides then so be it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That comment is not too much off of others so pissed off at Obama. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
better question would be can our country survive another Republican Administration

They brought the country to the brink of disaster and then got to sit back and criticize and obstruct the people trying to fix the mess they created.  

Anyone remember how Bush basically checked out in the last few months of his last term when the shit really started to hit the fan?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/04/gibbs-obama-will-listen-t_n_778864.html#comments

IHR   1 minute ago (1:30 PM) 8 Fans
Become a fan Unfan

I have backed Obama but if he does not start fighting for progressive ideas and ending everything for the few at the expense of the many and stop expecting the right to stop acting like spoiled bullies. Then in 2012 I will back someone who will start the revolution. If that means we have to take to the streets and there is bloodshed on both sides then so be it.

That sounds eerily similar to Russian/Chinese/Cambodians circa the first half of the 20th century.  :-\

Far-left approach = if politics fail, just follow it up with genocide.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
better question would be can our country survive another Republican Administration

They brought the country to the brink of disaster and then got to sit back and criticize and obstruct the people trying to fix the mess they created. 

Anyone remember how Bush basically checked out in the last few months when the shit really started to hit the fan?

Yes, and thats' why Obama was so robustly elected in 2008.  

Bushs' second term was a complete mess other than Alito and Roberts.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Watch: Liberals Openly Call For ‘Violence’ And ‘Revolution’ On MSNBC
Eyeblast TV / The Blast ( Media Research Center) ^ | 11/9/2010 | Joe Schoffstall

________________________ ________________________ _

On Dylan Ratigan’s show, liberal cartoonist Ted Rall, author of the “Anti-American Manifesto”, suggests violence may be the only way to save America.

Ratigan himself asks “Are things in our country so bad, that it may be time for a revolution? The answer obviously is ‘yes’ ,the only question is ‘how to do it?”

(Excerpt) Read more at blog.eyeblast.tv ...

Fury

• Getbig V
Watch: Liberals Openly Call For ‘Violence’ And ‘Revolution’ On MSNBC
Eyeblast TV / The Blast ( Media Research Center) ^ | 11/9/2010 | Joe Schoffstall

________________________ ________________________ _

On Dylan Ratigan’s show, liberal cartoonist Ted Rall, author of the “Anti-American Manifesto”, suggests violence may be the only way to save America.

Ratigan himself asks “Are things in our country so bad, that it may be time for a revolution? The answer obviously is ‘yes’ ,the only question is ‘how to do it?”

(Excerpt) Read more at blog.eyeblast.tv ...

Hahahaha. I remember certain far-lefters on Getbig taking righties to task for talking like that. I won't hold my breath waiting for them to do something similiar to their cronies.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
After the beating they took, I understand the frustration.  When Obama won in 2008 - i had a deep nasty feeling down inside like the morning after a night at BWW with the guys for a UFC, but they need to realize that these clowns they put their hopes and dreams in are clowns just like the ones they mock. 

But then again - they are hiring grief counselors too.   ha ha ha ha ha ha! ! ! ! !! !

Fury

• Getbig V
After the beating they took, I understand the frustration.  When Obama won in 2008 - i had a deep nasty feeling down inside like the morning after a night at BWW with the guys for a UFC, but they need to realize that these clowns they put their hopes and dreams in are clowns just like the ones they mock. 

But then again - they are hiring grief counselors too.   ha ha ha ha ha ha! ! ! ! !! !

They probably think talking tough like that will make Americans roll over and take it without a complaint.

Fortunately, they're wrong.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
What exactly are we talking about here, a civil war, a war between the left and the right?  I don't get it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Actually it's right wingers and tea baggers who seem to be preparing to wage a war against their own country

Does anyone remember the right wing panic and rush to hoard guns and ammo when Obama was elected

Sharon Angle didn't win so I guess we can expect 2nd ammendment remedies from her fellow wing nuts

I mean, that's what she speculated would happen right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Actually it's right wingers and tea baggers who seem to be preparing to wage a war against their own country

Does anyone remember the right wing panic and rush to hoard guns and ammo when Obama was elected

Sharon Angle didn't win so I guess we can expect 2nd ammendment remedies from her fellow wing nuts

I mean, that's what she speculated would happen right?