Author Topic: White Women Refuses To Open Car Door For Brews......  (Read 7429 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
White Women Refuses To Open Car Door For Brews......
« on: December 05, 2017, 10:33:29 AM »
Not what you expected eh....racist edomites. ;D

A

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: White Women Refuses To Open Car Door For Brews......
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 10:42:28 AM »
How long has Wiggs been a police officer?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 10:47:42 AM »

Sovereign Citizen...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 10:48:26 AM »
I can't stand these twats.  Hand over your fucking license.  Wannabe lawyer idiots.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 11:01:20 AM »
I can't stand these twats.  Hand over your fucking license.  Wannabe lawyer idiots.
I could be wrong, but don't you have to show you lic to a cop if you're driving? ???
I know you have to identify yourself when a cop ask, even if you're not driving.
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 11:02:29 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 11:03:46 AM »
I could be wrong, but don't you have to show you lic to a cop if you're driving? ???
I know you have to identify yourself when a cop ask, even if you're not driving.
Soveign Citizens do not believe that they have to do that. That they do not have it have a license or or ID, for various reasons. That's why they cite rulings from other States, time frames, without any context.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 11:04:31 AM »
Soveign Citizens do not believe that they have to do that. That they do not have it have a license or or ID, for various reasons. That's why they cite rulings from other States, time frames, without any context.
But you can't drive without a license. ???
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 11:05:41 AM »

In the UK if you are driving a car you have to provide ID, passengers dont
Walking you dont have to provide ID unless the cop reasonably believes you have committed a crime.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 11:11:21 AM »
But you can't drive without a license. ???
No, you cannot legally. But, They don't think that way. They believe that they don't have to have a license or a form of ID in order to travel on the roads of the US.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 11:14:31 AM »
I destroyed a guy named Rob Menard ,a Canadian Freeman on the land, he said the only laws that applied to him were the ones he consented to and the laws needed his consent to make a contract.

I explained that the government doesnt consent to his non consent and they couldnt give a fuck about his lack of contract.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 11:16:13 AM »
So, once they broke her window and dragged her out, what crime could she be charged for?

Resisting arrest? Failure to show proper ID (if there is a law)?
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2017, 11:32:28 AM »
In the UK if you are driving a car you have to provide ID, passengers dont
Walking you dont have to provide ID unless the cop reasonably believes you have committed a crime.
I believe in the us walking is the same, unless you’re a witness or near a crime. So pretty much all the times a cop would ask a not driver for a license or ID you must provide it.

Cops in the US are a high record of being notoriously shady. Not so funny story. I just graduated college and got my first real job making bank. So of course the first thing I did was buy a wrx sti in rally blue, don’t judge me ;D I got stopped going 5 miles over, I had cruise set and wasn’t in a rush.  Cop was in a bad mood and being a dick. So I answered all requirements but calmly and respectfully told him I was not going to answer his questions that were protected be my rights. I.e “what the fuck is wrong with you!” And “are you trying to kill somebody!” “How can you afford this car?” “What do you do as a job?”  He told me to get out. I gave him my ccl card, even though I wasn’t carrying. And this fool started to open my glove box. So I hit him with the “i do not consent to a search“. Cop got mad and called the dogs on me. Backup cop started with the “why do you need a gun?” I’m like becuase it is my right, and I travel a lot for work.  Anyway, after about an hour, I was free to go and cop gave me a ticket with 15 miles over the limit on the ticket! If I was black, I would probably have been shot.
A

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2017, 11:33:06 AM »
So, once they broke her window and dragged her out, what crime could she be charged for?

Whenever Vince Goodrum posts you can bet that SPF11 will be right up there inputting his nonsense.

Why not JUST ASK VINCE OUT ON A DATE? Its 2017 SPF11, Get out of the closet.

You're constantly talking about Vince.

Meet up, have some Champagne coolie's and see if there is chemistry . Obviously you stalk him on this board with thinly veiled flirtation.

God...be a man. (Not negative for all the uneducated Serfs...its called honestly)

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2017, 11:37:53 AM »

They can arrest you for reasonable suspicion. You can ask if you are under arrest of free to go. But I believe they can still hold you for 48 hours or something.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 11:45:15 AM »
They can arrest you for reasonable suspicion. You can ask if you are under arrest of free to go. But I believe they can still hold you for 48 hours or something.

Think she will be charged with anything?
X

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 11:48:27 AM »
If you watch Live PD you'll quickly see that practically nobody drives with a license....or registration....or insurance.......

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2017, 11:49:52 AM »
She was arrested and taken to jail, and charged with obstruction of law enforcement and driving without brake lights.
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2017, 12:09:31 PM »

Some of them are correct like the people that do the first or second amendment audits. However this bitch was in the wrong, she committed a violation and is required to provide her license.

werewolf operative

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2017, 12:39:21 PM »
I believe in the us walking is the same, unless you’re a witness or near a crime. So pretty much all the times a cop would ask a not driver for a license or ID you must provide it.

Cops in the US are a high record of being notoriously shady. Not so funny story. I just graduated college and got my first real job making bank. So of course the first thing I did was buy a wrx sti in rally blue, don’t judge me ;D I got stopped going 5 miles over, I had cruise set and wasn’t in a rush.  Cop was in a bad mood and being a dick. So I answered all requirements but calmly and respectfully told him I was not going to answer his questions that were protected be my rights. I.e “what the fuck is wrong with you!” And “are you trying to kill somebody!” “How can you afford this car?” “What do you do as a job?”  He told me to get out. I gave him my ccl card, even though I wasn’t carrying. And this fool started to open my glove box. So I hit him with the “i do not consent to a search“. Cop got mad and called the dogs on me. Backup cop started with the “why do you need a gun?” I’m like becuase it is my right, and I travel a lot for work.  Anyway, after about an hour, I was free to go and cop gave me a ticket with 15 miles over the limit on the ticket! If I was black, I would probably have been shot.

Complete utter bullshit.

Who gets pulled over for doing 5mph over the limit? You claimed the cop asked you, "are you trying to kill somebody?"
Makes sense...

Cop is shocked that you're driving a subaru as if there's any shortage of fags that age driving one.

From here on your story only becomes more ridiculous and of course you had to add that if you had been black you would of been
shot....kys.

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2017, 12:42:12 PM »

in the UK its less dangerous to be arsey with a cop, they cant shoot us.

If a cop has a gun do what the fuck you are told.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2017, 12:46:12 PM »

Wiggs at 2:20
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2017, 12:52:50 PM »
Wiggs at 2:20

K1 please see the first response in this topic where I brought this up and everyone ignored it.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2017, 12:58:39 PM »

Here SPF11 showing his genuine concern about the subject.   Oh wait...your "life partner" started it. Stalk On...

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2017, 01:01:54 PM »
I destroyed a guy named Rob Menard ,a Canadian Freeman on the land, he said the only laws that applied to him were the ones he consented to and the laws needed his consent to make a contract.

I explained that the government doesnt consent to his non consent and they couldnt give a fuck about his lack of contract.
He wasn't destroyed. All you did was cement in his mind that people are against him.