Author Topic: Cops who beat homeless man to death acquitted.  (Read 11611 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Cops who beat homeless man to death acquitted.
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2014, 09:12:21 AM »
The war on the black man has evolved into the war on the black and white man...These two species of man will not be wanted in the Hierarchy's one world Earth...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2014, 09:20:21 AM »
Fuck putting the dead mans family in jail,I propose that they be executed at dawn.
::)

Ridiculous.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2014, 09:39:02 AM »
Fuck putting the dead mans family in jail,I propose that they be executed at dawn.
::)

Ridiculous.

All I'm saying Wes is... Where was his family before there was an opportunity to cash in on a tragedy? They will have their hands out now for sure, but the reality is the kid has a violent past, drug addicted, and mentally unstable, and was left to rot homeless on the street.

I said the cops deserved to be fired.. But the criminality lies with the scumbag family for abandoning some one who clearly needed help. His crying for his Dad to help him is the most telling thing of the entire situation.

$

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2014, 09:41:34 AM »
So the guys family let him be homeless while mentally unstable has no responsibility in this? Lol.

Was it excessive? Yes... Was it murder in any way shape or form? No. That is why they are unemployed and not behind bars exactly as it should be.

His family should be behind bars.
S'cuse me, Sir. Could you slow down. You're red-lining the derp. 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2014, 09:52:13 AM »
All I'm saying Wes is... Where was his family before there was an opportunity to cash in on a tragedy? They will have their hands out now for sure, but the reality is the kid has a violent past, drug addicted, and mentally unstable, and was left to rot homeless on the street.

I said the cops deserved to be fired.. But the criminality lies with the scumbag family for abandoning some one who clearly needed help. His crying for his Dad to help him is the most telling thing of the entire situation.

let me guess you where fed with a silverspoon?

this tells alot about how far away you are from the reality.  we dont know the story why he was homeless so maybe "we" should shut the fuck up and dont blame the family

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2014, 10:37:50 AM »
let me guess you where fed with a silverspoon?

this tells alot about how far away you are from the reality.  we dont know the story why he was homeless so maybe "we" should shut the fuck up and dont blame the family

Lol. Silver spoon? My dad was shot 3 times when I was a kid and we lost everything. He also did time for organized crime. I moved away from the city to avoid the same life he gave me and my sister, so I could give a better one to my kids. Please silver spoon.

I will blame his fucking family. Fuck them for sticking their hand out now. The cops lost their jobs for not protecting the guy. They protected themselves first... And paid for it with their jobs and their reputations.

That makes his family no less pathetic and disgusting.
$

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2014, 11:58:11 AM »
Lol. Silver spoon? My dad was shot 3 times when I was a kid and we lost everything. He also did time for organized crime. I moved away from the city to avoid the same life he gave me and my sister, so I could give a better one to my kids. Please silver spoon.

I will blame his fucking family. Fuck them for sticking their hand out now. The cops lost their jobs for not protecting the guy. They protected themselves first... And paid for it with their jobs and their reputations.

That's putting it lightly...

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2014, 12:07:38 PM »
i hope their pensions were canceled.

and hoping the civil case will financialy hurt them badly.

the black haired fattie cop should eat much less anyway
n

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2014, 12:31:55 PM »

your dad should be shot for putting his family at a great risk being a criminal and your mom should go to jail allowing him be that, and you to.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2014, 01:04:15 PM »
your dad should be shot for putting his family at a great risk being a criminal and your mom should go to jail allowing him be that, and you to.

I see what you did there. It's dumb but I see it.

My dad has long since passed and I have my own beautiful family. I didn't let my family life bring me down. It's called personal responsibility. More people need it.
$

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2014, 01:30:11 PM »
I have only read what is on here (getbig) about this beating to death of that man,
it's shocking what the police are getting away with literally murdering people with
no fear of prosecution.
It's just as bad here with the police and how they treat people and what they get
away with... Thankfully as yet most of our police are not armed... I would not like
to think of the carnage there would be at times if they did.

How did it get like this and what can we do to stop it.???

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2014, 01:33:45 PM »
I have only read what is on here (getbig) about this beating to death of that man,
it's shocking what the police are getting away with literally murdering people with
no fear of prosecution.
It's just as bad here with the police and how they treat people and what they get
away with... Thankfully as yet most of our police are not armed... I would not like
to think of the carnage there would be at times if they did.

How did it get like this and what can we do to stop it.???

Easy to stop it...

DON'T BREAK THE FUCKING LAW.

Hth.
$

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2014, 01:43:11 PM »
Easy to stop it...

Hth.

Thanks officer. Enjoy your donut.
a

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2014, 01:51:54 PM »
Thanks officer. Enjoy your donut.

Somewhere in some other thread someone accused me of being CIA...

Now I'm a police officer too.

If you know how far off you are it's comical. I used to collect money for bookmakers in my previous life lol. I'm more criminal then cop. Priceless.

Well not anymore. I'm a family guy now.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2014, 02:04:04 PM »
I find it intersting that GB's resident cop haters haven't mentioned once the Thomas' violent past, which, fortunately the jurors got to hear at the trial.

Included in the sworn testimony was an incident wherein Thomas struck his grandfather over the head with a fireplace poker, nearly choked his mother to death, and continually harassed a women working at a fruit stand over the course of three years. It's no suprise that the jury wasn't out very long.

Had this mentally ill psychopath been allowed to walk away from the police and then attacked one of your elderly or female relatives you likely would have had a different take on this whole unfortunate situation.

Slow clap.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2014, 02:07:35 PM »
Easy to stop it...

Hth.
But the victim in this video wasn't breaking the law, but yet the Police broke the law.  They had no lawful right to arrest, beat or murder the victim. It's only the corrupt system that allowed such an injustice to occur.  That's the whole point, it;s the POLICE who are breaking the LAW and harming and killing innocent citizens and getting away with it.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2014, 02:09:06 PM »
The police get away with it because they are a well organized group with large financial backing.   It would be great if all of society who are not employed as police officers or agents of the government banded together and over threw these corrupt power seeking individuals. Collectively our resources are greater than theirs. It is a matter of organization and execution to overthrow the corrupt powers that be.
The moment any citizens start forming a reasonably sized armed resistance the Government will SMASH it, just think david Koresh and WACO Texas.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2014, 02:10:46 PM »
E Kul is an idiot. Watch the video. The guy was yelling I'm sorry don't hurt me.. As he was fighting and kicking 4 officers. It's as clear as daylight that he was high on Pcp or something. Your dumb E Kul.

If you only hear the audio it sounds like they murdered him while he begged. The VIDEO with the audio tells a different story.
Good to see you followed the story, the autopsy conclusively showed that he had ZERO drugs or alcohol in his system.  ANd 6 police officers can't contain a 130 pound man, come on, surely you're not this stupid.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2014, 02:12:28 PM »
But the victim in this video wasn't breaking the law, but yet the Police broke the law.  They had no lawful right to arrest, beat or murder the victim. It's only the corrupt system that allowed such an injustice to occur.  That's the whole point, it;s the POLICE who are breaking the LAW and harming and killing innocent citizens and getting away with it.

He was checking the doors of all of the cars in a parking lot of a train station.

Was he just trying to inform people they forgot to lock their doors?

Resisting arrest is breaking the law. Your better off cooperating and then getting a lawyer. If your not coherent enough to realize this, you get stomped.

Don't break the law and you'll be fine.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2014, 02:14:08 PM »
So lemme get your twisted mentality straight... You hate cops and you also hate civilians arming themselves for protection... Oh and dogs.

So exactly what would you suggest to protect innocent people from criminals E Fool? Are there any options left?

Maybe singing knumbya to them will make them stop. Your so dumb it's painful.
Maybe speaking up would be an good start.  Too many COWARDS afraid to express how they feel, keeps people divided and unable to unite.  Can't blame a lot of them, they are deeply brainwashed and live in FEAR.  The option is REVOLUTION fueled by noncompliance and civil disobedience.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2014, 02:15:09 PM »
Maybe speaking up would be an good start.  Too many COWARDS afraid to express how they feel, keeps people divided and unable to unite.  Can't blame a lot of them, they are deeply brainwashed and live in FEAR.  The option is REVOLUTION fueled by noncompliance and civil disobedience.

Lol. Let me know how that works out for you.

$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2014, 02:18:29 PM »
He was checking the doors of all of the cars in a parking lot of a train station.

Was he just trying to inform people they forgot to lock their doors?

Resisting arrest is breaking the law. Your better off cooperating and then getting a lawyer. If your not coherent enough to realize this, you get stomped.

Don't break the law and you'll be fine.
Their is ZERO proof that he was checking doors on cars.  It was reported the restaurant that reported him regularly reported homeless people as he considered them bad for his business and that diners didn't want to see homeless people wandering around.  You would make a great cop or lawyer, you have zero problem just making shit up with out any proof whatsoever.  First you make false allegation the victim was committing a crime and then you without a shred of doubt also falsely claim the victim was on drugs, when the evidence clearly indicates he was not.  There were plenty of cameras in that location, if the victim was committing a crime they cops sure as hell would have done anything to prove it.  You are a sick, disgusting sadist, and your defense of this despicable murder is absolute proof.  You would make the ideal policeman.  

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2014, 02:21:07 PM »
Lol. Let me know how that works out for you.

Let me know how shooting civilians and cops works out for you.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2014, 02:23:38 PM »

I just realized how telling this answer is. I asked if you hate cops, guns, and dogs, how would you suggest you protect yourself from criminals...

And you answered revolution and speaking out against cops. Lol.

So all cops are bad and we need protection from them by civil disobedience... and ignore real criminals. Maybe if your like a lizard and close your eyes they won't see you either.

Fucking. Priceless.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2014, 02:24:16 PM »
Yes. He clearly is mentally unstable and needed care.. Which, if was provided, he would be alive today. They are not just responsible, they are criminally negligent.

Which is the case most of the time. Blame someone else for your negligence.
Considering you're deeply mentally ill and an obvious burden on society can we get the authorities to murder you then lock your family up.
V