Author Topic: 38 Days Later...into Anabolic Diet  (Read 12690 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: 38 Days Later...into Anabolic Diet
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2015, 11:11:02 AM »
Calories don't make you fat. Calories from carbs are what makes you fat. If you don't believe that, then you just don't get what extremely low carb dieting is all about. In my experience, all the people that I have ever known, who counted calories, and included carbs in their daily diet, were fat, and stayed fat, and will probably die fat, because they just don't get why they are fat in the first place: Eating Carbs!

10k cals per day all from fat/protein = not get fat?  Please explain.
Y

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2015, 11:12:47 AM »
HIIT is fueled by glucose.  Shouldn't even be doing HIIT if he's eating low carb like that.   

Thats why i was only doing 10 min, but calories are not super low so i thought it would help with fat loss

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2015, 11:14:39 AM »
8 mph is a jog

For HIIT at that short level of activity to be truly effective, that 30 sec has to be MAX effort.

You can't possibly be serious. Fuck off dude! Maybe 8mph is fast for him. When you repeat the effort, I gets pretty though!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2015, 11:15:10 AM »
Calories don't make you fat. Calories from carbs are what makes you fat. If you don't believe that, then you just don't get what extremely low carb dieting is all about. In my experience, all the people that I have ever known, who counted calories, and included carbs in their daily diet, were fat, and stayed fat, and will probably die fat, because they just don't get why they are fat in the first place: Eating Carbs!
Posting card revoked...

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2015, 11:16:31 AM »

Protein and fat don't make you fat, as long as you don't go over 30% protein in your diet. It's carbs, primarily sugars and starches, that make you fat.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2015, 11:20:08 AM »
Posting card revoked...

You must be one of those fat Dietitians, that tell other people the "facts" about fat loss. LOL!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2015, 11:23:24 AM »
You can't possibly be serious. Fuck off dude! Maybe 8mph is fast for him. When you repeat the effort, I gets pretty though!

Gotta say for that short of an outburst grape is probably right unless your fitness level is really, really low. That's like a 7.5 minute mile and we are talking about sprints here. You really, really have to push it if doing 30 second interval sprints for that short amount of time to get results if doing it for caloric/metabolism boost benefits.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2015, 11:24:20 AM »
You must be one of those fat Dietitians, that tell other people the "facts" about fat loss. LOL!
My pics are on here, yours are not, Mr. Atkins.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2015, 11:25:16 AM »
HIIT is fueled by glucose.  Shouldn't even be doing HIIT if he's eating low carb like that.   

If you are on an extremely low carb diet, then your workouts will be fueled by body fat. That's why you lose body fat on an extremely low carb diet, you're burning body fat for energy.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2015, 11:31:54 AM »
There is a lot of brahscience ITT.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2015, 11:34:06 AM »
Erik, your actually saying that 10k calories of 30 percent protein and minimal/no carbs...a person wouldnt get fat? Come on now...

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2015, 11:55:53 AM »
Erik, your actually saying that 10k calories of 30 percent protein and minimal/no carbs...a person wouldnt get fat? Come on now...

The human body is made of ingested proteins and fats. Carbs only provide energy, from glucose, if it is used immediately, some glycogen storage, and the rest is stored as body fat. Fats and proteins are what builds and repairs everything in your body. Fats and proteins are useful. Carbs aren't useful. The body works fine using fat for fuel. You don't need to eat carbs. That's why there are NO essential carbohydrates, only essential fatty acids (fats), and essential amino acids (proteins). Eating an extremely low carb diet, means you are only eating the essentials that your body really needs.

The body can only digest, absorb and assimilate only so much fat and protein. So eating a lot of fat (70%), and Protein (30%), won't get you fat, even though your calorie intake is high.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2015, 12:31:50 PM »

What does that even look like? An entire cow?

Diet, train, cardio day in day out. I don't think I even eat cheat meals anymore or refeeds whatever is the name for not having discipline. Works great for me

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2015, 12:36:30 PM »
The human body is made of ingested proteins and fats. Carbs only provide energy, from glucose, if it is used immediately, some glycogen storage, and the rest is stored as body fat. Fats and proteins are what builds and repairs everything in your body. Fats and proteins are useful. Carbs aren't useful. The body works fine using fat for fuel. You don't need to eat carbs. That's why their are NO essential carbohydrates, only essential fatty acids (fats), and essential amino acids (proteins). Eating an extremely low carb diet, means you are only eating the essentials that your body really needs.

The body can only digest, absorb and assimilate only so much fat and protein. So eating a lot of fat (70%), and Protein (30%), won't get you fat, even though your calorie intake is high.

Basically you'll just die of a heartattack.  Didn't Atkins die of a heart attack?  Ironic ain't it.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2015, 12:44:08 PM »
Basically you'll just die of a heartattack.  Didn't Atkins die of a heart attack?  Ironic ain't it.

I think the logic is that starch and sugars cause ldl and inflammation to rise. Grassfed beefs, wild fish, oils, niuts and greens is NOT an unhealthy way of eating at all. Im not talkin atkins shit where people eating salami and pork rinds. Gotta use common sense

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2015, 12:45:58 PM »

Well, he said his range of sprint is 8-10 mph, so even for HIM 8 mph is at least 20% less than his max effort.
Y

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2015, 01:01:39 PM »

No. Atkins didn't die of a heart attack. He slipped on ice, and hit his head, went into a coma, and never woke up. While he was on life support, his kidneys shut down and they kept giving him fluids, and he swelled up to over 250lbs, before he died, but in his annual physical, just a few months before his accident, he weighed in at 196lbs. Vegans have been lying about how he was a fat slob when he died, as well as that he died of a heart attack. That's where those false rumors about Dr. Atkins death came from.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2015, 01:33:55 PM »
Calories too high.  Stop with the nonsense diets and just fill the calories with whatever you want.  Try around 2400 if you want to keep it a bit higher but still low enough to lose.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2015, 02:03:28 PM »
Calories too high.  Stop with the nonsense diets and just fill the calories with whatever you want.  Try around 2400 if you want to keep it a bit higher but still low enough to lose.

That is what im gonna do. Love the AD though, i feel great on it

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2015, 02:09:33 PM »
your probably training to much strength training to lose the fat

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2015, 02:25:34 PM »
That is what im gonna do. Love the AD though, i feel great on it

And you would feel even better, and get the body fat loss you want, if you really did an Anabolic Fat Loss Diet for bodybuilding correctly, by getting rid of the cheat days, and stick to that diet only, until you achieve the fat loss results that you are looking for. The 38 days aren't entirely wasted. You have gotten used to the AD, now just doing it everyday will give you visible results in another 30 days. You can't look superior by eating like everyone else. You're in training. Bite the bullet, and just do it. Do it right, not half assed, if you want results,

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2015, 02:43:03 PM »
And you would feel even better, and get the body fat loss you want, if you really did an Anabolic Fat Loss Diet for bodybuilding correctly, by getting rid of the cheat days, and stick to that diet only, until you achieve the fat loss results that you are looking for. The 38 days aren't entirely wasted. You have gotten used to the AD, now just doing it everyday will give you visible results in another 30 days. You can't look superior by eating like everyone else. You're in training. Bite the bullet, and just do it. Do it right, not half assed, if you want results,

I downloaded the pdf and read all of it. He specifically says 24-36hr refeed per week

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2015, 02:48:45 PM »
Still not seeing much fat loss. Macros around 60 f, 35 p, 5 c
Cals ranging typically from 2600 to 3200. Not alot.
Dont want to start dropping cals to soon and end up early summer having to maintain a 1800 cal diet.

hIIT cardio is 10 min a day (4-5 times a week, treadmill)

210 x 10 = 2100cal. Now break your macros down. Fifth day carbs, 10th day cheat day. In other words, cycle your carbs. HIIT should be worked up to no more than 25min. That's it in a nut shell.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2015, 02:57:07 PM »
I downloaded the pdf and read all of it. He specifically says 24-36hr refeed per week

That's not for body fat loss, as I explained above. Doing it with the refeed is to get bigger and stronger without gaining too much useless body fat. If you want to lose the useless body fat that you already have, then you have to cut out the refeed cheat day, or it won't work for body fat loss. It's that simple. I told you that it wouldn't work, the first time you posted that you were going to try AD, unless you didn't cheat at all. 38 days later you didn't lose the body fat. Had you not cheated, then you should have lost a least 15# of body fat by now. So who did you cheat? You cheated yourself.

So do whatever. Go back to counting calories. That won't work either, though it will burn hard earned muscle tissue, and still leave you pudgy looking. GL.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2015, 02:59:55 PM »
210 x 10 = 2100cal. Now break your macros down. Fifth day carbs, 10th day cheat day. In other words, cycle your carbs. HIIT should be worked up to no more than 25min. That's it in a nut shell.

Where are you getting the 210x10? Is that cutting calorie formula? If so, is that maintainable ", i.e once i get down that low, can i ride that all summer or will i get "metabolic damage"?