Author Topic: 38 Days Later...into Anabolic Diet  (Read 12646 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: 38 Days Later...into Anabolic Diet
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2015, 04:47:08 PM »
I already explained it. Read the whole thread before you post stupid questions.

OK asshole, no more nice guy with your trollish shit no more.
Posting card revoked mother fucker.

You serve no purpose here and have yet to post a pic that you even lift. So suck it fag, you have 0, no voice here whatsoever so how about doing everyone a favor and fuckin' the hell off?

Thanks dipshit.

?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2015, 04:49:07 PM »
Erik, your actually saying that 10k calories of 30 percent protein and minimal/no carbs...a person wouldnt get fat? Come on now...

Dude, fuck this guy, he's trolling, don't seek him for advice, we all know he's a fake. Fuck off fake, you suck.

Bye.
?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2015, 04:54:24 PM »
I knew that bbers were using this type of diet in the 60's and 70's, but I followed this diet to a T when it was first published for 3 months, but it really didn't do much for me... found it impossible to train legs intensely on the 4-5th no carb day.  

This diet severely fucks with your insulin level on the carb days... felt lethargic and sleepy, not in the mood to train.  

I made modifications that made the diet more effective:

1. 2 carb up days is too much.  It took me 4 days to get back into ketosis.  Try only 1/2 - 1 day of carbs (mine was Sunday) and I tried not to overdo it.  
2. Keeping simple sugars to a minimum... did not feel as tired when I did this.
3. Ingest no more than 3000 cals during the no carb days.  
4. Cardio once a day in the morning (30-60 minutes)... train at night.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2015, 05:20:25 PM »
Fact is : Nazi concentration camp diet is the best 1  :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2015, 05:37:39 PM »
Fact is : Nazi concentration camp diet is the best 1  :D

I always bring this up when fatsos make excuses like my metabolism is slow etc.

No such thing as fat concentration camp prisoner.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2015, 05:40:03 PM »

No such thing as a well muscled, in shape, concentration camp prisoner either.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2015, 05:41:04 PM »

True but skin and bones is still better than fat. Plus concentration campers didn't lift.  ;)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2015, 05:48:09 PM »
I knew that bbers were using this type of diet in the 60's and 70's, but I followed this diet to a T when it was first published for 3 months, but it really didn't do much for me... found it impossible to train legs intensely on the 4-5th no carb day.  

This diet severely fucks with your insulin level on the carb days... felt lethargic and sleepy, not in the mood to train.  

I made modifications that made the diet more effective:

1. 2 carb up days is too much.  It took me 4 days to get back into ketosis.  Try only 1/2 - 1 day of carbs (mine was Sunday) and I tried not to overdo it.  
2. Keeping simple sugars to a minimum... did not feel as tired when I did this.
3. Ingest no more than 3000 cals during the no carb days.  
4. Cardio once a day in the morning (30-60 minutes)... train at night.

Thanks bro. Yah i was only doing one refeed day. Im definjtely gonna drop the cals quite a bit around the 2100-2200 level for a few weeks and see what happens

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2015, 05:55:53 PM »
3200? gal would like a word with you :-X

I cut on 1800 a day for months to get under 220 and "lean"

Good to see you're revising that theory

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2015, 06:59:24 PM »
3200? gal would like a word with you :-X

I cut on 1800 a day for months to get under 220 and "lean"

Good to see you're revising that theory

Right but how long do u stay at 1800? Ive tried that long term and u seriously crash out and your body starts to store again

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2015, 12:12:10 AM »

Some of those Nazi JEW guards were little bit chubby & in 1945 almost everyone of them escaped to South Africa & Rhodesia together with other Nazis  ;D
Not a single 1 went to Palestine , South African apartheid regime welcome them  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2015, 12:17:59 AM »

Boiled potatoes & cabbage was very effective Nazi diet  ;)

& the best of all nobody was complaining  ;D

+ there was no need for protein powders.

:)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2015, 12:21:26 AM »
True but skin and bones is still better than fat. Plus concentration campers didn't lift.  ;)

True, + free meals & free accommodation up to 3 months.

;)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2015, 08:19:35 AM »
Update with bloodwork guys...need assesment here.

253 total
191 LDL (was flagged for possible FH)
46 HDL
80 Triglyceride

206 Non HDL cholesterol

Total test 2100 (pinning 500mg a week, 100mg eD or EOd)

That LdL is pretty bad guys

But the kicker is my H CRP was .6 which is very low (cardiac reactive protein)

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2015, 08:23:33 AM »
Update with bloodwork guys...need assesment here.

253 total
191 LDL (was flagged for possible FH)
46 HDL
80 Triglyceride

206 Non HDL cholesterol

Total test 2100 (pinning 500mg a week, 100mg eD or EOd)

That LdL is pretty bad guys

But the kicker is my H CRP was .6 which is very low (cardiac reactive protein)

Maybe there is something of value for you here:

http://eatingacademy.com/nutrition/the-straight-dope-on-cholesterol-part-i

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2015, 08:47:56 AM »

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2015, 04:20:00 PM »
That's not for body fat loss, as I explained above. Doing it with the refeed is to get bigger and stronger without gaining too much useless body fat. If you want to lose the useless body fat that you already have, then you have to cut out the refeed cheat day, or it won't work for body fat loss. It's that simple. I told you that it wouldn't work, the first time you posted that you were going to try AD, unless you didn't cheat at all. 38 days later you didn't lose the body fat. Had you not cheated, then you should have lost a least 15# of body fat by now. So who did you cheat? You cheated yourself.

So do whatever. Go back to counting calories. That won't work either, though it will burn hard earned muscle tissue, and still leave you pudgy looking. GL.

There is a diet called carbnite by DH Kiefer that has been used with great success. By me. And by many others I know personally.

6 day on 1 day off keto diet. the 1 day is a huge carb up, upwards of 500 grams easily. Same as Body Opus by Duchaine.

Zzzz Old stuff, and yes they work. The refeed day kickstarts "leptin" "ghrelin" and other metabolic hormones into high gear, preventing them from completely shutting down. As they would if you did a fat loss keto diet indefinitely, steadily lowering calories. Eventually you would not be hungry while eating 1,000 cals a day, and also maintain your weight. The huge refeeds prevent this.

This Erik C speaks in an obnoxious manner as if he's some expert, and that there is only 1 concrete way to do things lol. I have looked like this on cyclical keto as well as Adonis Principles at 205lbs. There are many ways to skin a cat.

The second pic was directly after finishing my nightly carb binge on Day 7, the 900 carb refeed day. Mind you I'm not saying I was or am impressive, but I was 205, 210 morning after refeed take from that what you will.

You're doing it right, but you WILL have to drop significant calories to see rapid loss, beware when you come off the diet. Slowly add in carbs over WEEKS. 100...150...200..250 50 a week or you will ballon rebound. Called reverse dieting worked very well for me, got to desired leanness and then maintained that while slowly going from 1,500 cals to 3,000 cals over 6 weeks, 2 lb gain.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2015, 07:18:32 PM »
TEMPER, TEMPER, had you read the OP's thread you would know that he did what you recommend, and got zero fat loss results. Doing the same thing over, and over, and expecting different results, is Albert Enstein's definition of insanity. And, you claiming expertise, then posting pictures that appear to disprove that notion of yours, is really stupid.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2015, 07:21:24 PM »
Erik, feel like commenting on my bloodwork I posted ?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2015, 07:26:41 PM »
Erik, feel like commenting on my bloodwork I posted ?

As Vince Gironda was fond of saying, it isn't the fat that you eat, nor cholesterol, that causes heart disease, it's the carbs, sugars and starches, that you eat,  that clog your veins and arteries.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2015, 03:59:42 AM »
HIIT is anaerobic.  At levels beyond 70% of max heart rate, the pathway is not sufficient to burn bodyfat during the intense exercise. The body will burn mostly glucose. If there is none available the body will make it itself via gluconeogenesis, and that's where it takes it from protein in muscle tissue.   There is an HIIT aferburn effect, but if you're on low carb, your best bet to minimize muscle loss is to do steady stream cardio, at levels below 70% max heart rate.   I've seen far too many people over the years make the mistake of doing HIIT such as Insanity on ultra low carb diets, and then end up looking like smaller, flabbier versions of their former heavier selves, because they sacrificed too much muscle tissue in their quest to lose 'weight'.

You know your sh*t, brother!
Ever consider posting on the Training and Nutrition boards?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2015, 04:01:27 AM »
As Vince Gironda was fond of saying, it isn't the fat that you eat, nor cholesterol, that causes heart disease, it's the carbs, sugars and starches, that you eat,  that clog your veins and arteries.

So doctor Erik, an LDL of 190 is fine?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2015, 07:04:35 AM »
Right but how long do u stay at 1800? Ive tried that long term and u seriously crash out and your body starts to store again

I've found that long term, the range is ~2200. 1800 and lower can be done for bodybuilding shows or another clear goal, but you have to be very obsessive to stay that low year 'round.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2015, 07:52:20 AM »
I've found that long term, the range is ~2200. 1800 and lower can be done for bodybuilding shows or another clear goal, but you have to be very obsessive to stay that low year 'round.

ThTs kind of what i was also thinking. I guess the problem is at even 2200, that soon becomes your baseline since your body adapts, so then any foods over 2200 start becoming stored?