Author Topic: C'mon ,can't we agree , drugged or natural, it's still BODYBUILDING  (Read 7041 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: C'mon ,can't we agree , drugged or natural, it's still BODYBUILDING
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2011, 06:24:47 AM »
I agree with one of the above posts. The sport of bodybuilding doesn't exist without drugs.  It's a sport based on drugs.  Some will say all elite sports are drugs but that isn't true.

LOL, name me a sport where you don't need drugs to compete in the top class.

I agree with you. I see very few, if any at all, natural pros whom I would ever believe to be truly lifetime natural. Key word being lifetime.

Another LOL, most "Natural" pros are happy if they get off for a few weeks each year i would say.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2011, 06:28:31 AM »
I agree with one of the above posts. The sport of bodybuilding doesn't exist without drugs.  It's a sport based on drugs.  Some will say all elite sports are drugs but that isn't true.

Which sports do you believe aren't inundated with performance enhanced athletes?

NBA, MLB, NHL, NFL (CFL yeah yeah...), surely are.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2011, 06:30:36 AM »
Which sports do you believe aren't inundated with performance enhanced athletes?

Even in shooting and billiard they use drugs, even in horse racing HUMANS use drugs so that the poor horse doesn't have to dope alone.

There is NO competitive sport in the world where people take no drugs. NOT ONE.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2011, 06:32:49 AM »
Golf also - everything uses PED's this is fact - you cannot compete without it

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2011, 06:33:45 AM »
Even in shooting and billiard they use drugs, even in horse racing HUMANS use drugs so that the poor horse doesn't have to dope alone.

I tend to believe that these days.

Drug use is become prevalent in high school sports, so it's an obvious conclusion that drug use will be more commonplace when the stakes, meaning $$$, are much higher.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2011, 06:43:24 AM »
Golf also - everything uses PED's this is fact - you cannot compete without it

Deca for the joints, testosterone for recovering (and obviously no one wants to run deca alone).

Shooters use beta-blockers to stay calm, EVERYONE dopes, and always has. The athletes in ancient greece used herbs and other medicine to outperform their opponents.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2011, 06:44:31 AM »
LOL, all elite sports are drugged?  You're a fool in denial because you are a bodybuilding fan.  Yes there are drug users in all sports but not all sports are based on drugs like bodybuilding. Do you really believe all baseball players, football players and sprinters are  using?  I guess the drug tests in the olympics must use really bad technology in their testing.

LOL, name me a sport where you don't need drugs to compete in the top class.

Another LOL, most "Natural" pros are happy if they get off for a few weeks each year i would say.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2011, 06:47:19 AM »

I disagree

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2011, 06:48:49 AM »
LOL, all elite sports are drugged?  You're a fool in denial because you are a bodybuilding fan.  Yes there are drug users in all sports but not all sports are based on drugs like bodybuilding. Do you really believe all baseball players, football players and sprinters are  using?  I guess the drug tests in the olympics must use really bad technology in their testing.

Oh come on - you dont beleive the tests do you ? Chemists are designing new drugs all the time changing structures to get around tests - drugs that mask other drugs get used to - its a game of cat and mouse and to even bring up the olympics and infer its drug free clearly shows you have your head buried in the sand - no disrepect to you but christ guy open your eyes.. PED's win games and events - athletes use them they always have - do you honestly think world records have been broken by huge amounts compared to what they were 60 years ago all because of diet ? ??? really

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2011, 06:50:03 AM »
And as I posted toward you in another thread OT - PED'S is not limited to steroids

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2011, 06:52:00 AM »

I was just reading a ' reader's poll ' in Golf Weekly or Golf Digest and it asked if do you think Pro Golfers are using performance enhancing drugs , just their readership poll said over 60% felt Golf pros were using

I believe every single sport the professionals are using something  from Tennis , to PGA , to Tour De France , be it GH , test , etc

the old adage applies , the biggest problem with steroids is ..................... they work.

che

• Getbig V

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2011, 07:12:38 AM »
If, and that's a big 'if' professional poker is a sport, does that mean Tobey is enhanced?

Notice the bald spot indicating accelerated mpb due to gear use.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2011, 07:17:11 AM »
If, and that's a big 'if' professional poker is a sport, does that mean Tobey is enhanced?

Notice the bald spot indicating accelerated mpb due to gear use.

Do they have banned substance lists ? PED could even be classed as caffiene or focusing agents - if they are banned then they are illegal to said "sport" but cards is professional ? hahaha shit how fucked we have become as a race  :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2011, 07:20:20 AM »
::)

I'm not using that as proof of use but just the awareness that performance enhancing drugs have reached everywhere for a reason

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2011, 07:20:51 AM »
Do they have banned substance lists ? PED could even be classed as caffiene or focusing agents - if they are banned then they are illegal to said "sport" but cards is professional ? hahaha shit how fucked we have become as a race  :-\

No shit. Things that make you go WTF?  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2011, 07:20:25 PM »

FYI, the drug tests are a joke. The only ones that get caught are the idiots, for example they caught the columbian goalkeeper in the WOMEN's soccer world cup, she actually was a last day nomination because the originally elected goalkeeper got injured, so she never thought she would  play the world cup.

A WOMAN, in SOCCER, testing positive for nandrolone.

You are a fool if you believe that ANYONE who earns a lot of money in sports would not use anything to give him an edge, recover faster, heal their joints and so on and so on.
Baseball, Basketball, whatever, they all use steroids and HGH at some point in their careers, 100%.

Check the old GDR files on doping, hell even 13-14 year old GIRLS were given steroids. You're really dumb.

MikMaq

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2011, 07:45:33 PM »
Do they have banned substance lists ? PED could even be classed as caffiene or focusing agents - if they are banned then they are illegal to said "sport" but cards is professional ? hahaha shit how fucked we have become as a race  :-\
Ritalin/Birth control are the most common PEDs out there. There's not one thing you can say about rit that isn't true for steroids. People just love to make it a two extremes situation. Either it's all bad or all good. Like anything in life balance is the  key, and making decisions on these sorts of deals based on your emotions is just plain childish.

Anyone that has ever considered being an athlete knows you must make many sacrifices and take on many risk. Not just when it comes to steroids, but also the high probability of injury, mental and emotional stresses, and the fact you passing up a series of financial opportunity all in the pursuit of a dream. To think somehow steroids are ruining sports is the perspective of a bunch of keyboards warriors.