Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 585407 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« on: August 18, 2015, 08:05:51 PM »
This thread is for all things having to do with the man, the myth, the mullet...Harley...

Post your favorite Harley memory here.

Mine was back in 1992 we went to a Michael Bolton look alike contest, where he one first place and two free tickets to see Michael perform in concert. Greatest concert I've ever been to.  I personally celebrate the mans entire collection.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 08:08:05 PM »
Dear Irongrip400
Thanks for starting this thread.
Rascal full

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 08:08:45 PM »
Dear Irongrip400
Thanks for starting this thread.
Rascal full

10 pages by tomorrow  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 08:11:58 PM »
My favorite memory was when Harley was oiling Craig Richardsons glutes backstage, and Basile and myself were peeking behind the curtain watching.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 08:13:10 PM »
Bow tie warrior of peace

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 08:13:52 PM »
My favorite memory was when Harley was oiling Craig Richardsons glutes backstage, and Basile and myself were peeking behind the curtain watching.

Did you ask him to "peel"?

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 08:14:02 PM »
Bow tie warrior of peace

hahahah

this one is classic

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 08:14:19 PM »
Dear Irongrip400,
   Given that I don't drink, I am pretty sure I would've remembered both you and the Michael Bolton affair.
   Having said that, I am more than happy to answer and questions or give my opinions should anyone ask.
   Given that I have been both friend and Training Partner to IFBB Pro Craig Richardson for the past continuous 17 years,
I've seen quite a few things from the other side of the "yellow tape."
   The fact that I have no affiliation with any judges or supplement companies should elevate my level of truthfulness as I don't sit
prostrate to anyone in the world of bodybuilding.  I am not here to promote Craig or myself and I have nothing for sale.
   I even created a post inviting everyone here for a free Craig Richardson Training Session, Seminar and Lunch.  Yes, all of it for free, including lunch.
   It's been my privilege to see all that I have since becoming fascinated with the sport at the age of 12.  I've trained with many top competitors
before meeting Craig and I was fortunate enough to stay quiet, learn as much as I could and ask just enough questions.
   I came to Get Big because I love bodybuilding and wanted to learn more.  Your insights, practice and knowledge are quite helpful and interesting.
   I thought I could contribute in a somewhat unique yet brutally honest way.
   I hope to be well received and stay a very long time and make some great associations.
Sincerely,
Harley

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 08:14:54 PM »
hahahah

this one is classic

check out goodrum trying to listen in on the gossip to inform getbig first before the interview ends

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 08:15:38 PM »
Dear Irongrip400,
   Given that I don't drink, I am pretty sure I would've remembered both you and the Michael Bolton affair.
   Having said that, I am more than happy to answer and questions or give my opinions should anyone ask.
   Given that I have been both friend and Training Partner to IFBB Pro Craig Richardson for the past continuous 17 years,
I've seen quite a few things from the other side of the "yellow tape."
   The fact that I have no affiliation with any judges or supplement companies should elevate my level of truthfulness as I don't sit
prostrate to anyone in the world of bodybuilding.  I am not here to promote Craig or myself and I have nothing for sale.
   I even created a post inviting everyone here for a free Craig Richardson Training Session, Seminar and Lunch.  Yes, all of it for free, including lunch.
   It's been my privilege to see all that I have since becoming fascinated with the sport at the age of 12.  I've trained with many top competitors
before meeting Craig and I was fortunate enough to stay quiet, learn as much as I could and ask just enough questions.
   I came to Get Big because I love bodybuilding and wanted to learn more.  Your insights, practice and knowledge are quite helpful and interesting.
   I thought I could contribute in a somewhat unique yet brutally honest way.
   I hope to be well received and stay a very long time and make some great associations.
Sincerely,
Harley

Are there things?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 08:17:10 PM »
Bow tie warrior of peace

Robbie Robinson looks pissed here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 08:19:57 PM »
Did you ask him to "peel"?

Yes, I asked Basile to peel for me and he did.
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2015, 08:22:31 PM »
I'm not even sure of what's going on. So, a gimmick is pretending to be some semi-famous lawyer?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2015, 08:24:19 PM »
Harley ever used roid rage as a defence strategy in a murder case?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2015, 08:24:22 PM »
   I am not pretending to be anything and I am not a semi-famous lawyer.
I never once posted a pic of me as a lawyer.  I just came on board to talk bodybuilding.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2015, 08:25:25 PM »
I'm not even sure of what's going on. So, a gimmick is pretending to be some semi-famous lawyer?

Indeed

he is stating he is this lawyer, that is defending the man that killed his friend by beating him to death with a dumbell so says the story below

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/n-man-admits-beating-friend-death-dumbbell-article-1.2312728

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2015, 08:26:34 PM »
Harley ever used roid rage as a defence strategy in a murder case?

LMAO!!!  ;D ;D
X

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 08:28:18 PM »
Dear Rascal Full,
  I never saw the defense of "roid rage" as a viable option for any of my clients.
  First, I would have to concede that my client engaged in the purchase and use of an illegal substance (provided he
didn't have a prescription).  Once you concede that, you lose quite a bit of credibility with a jury.
  Also, I never really wanted to inject my client's use of steroids into a defense once the public went crazy after the whole
A-Rod incident.  The general public is just not ready to accept the hard cold truths of science and the realization of the dilapidation of the
human body as we age.  
   One day, society will become more enlightened and the drug companies will better produce the substances that will help defray the detriments
of aging, injury, muscle decay and decreased libido.
Harley

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 08:31:27 PM »

Indeed

he is stating he is this lawyer, that is defending the man that killed his friend by beating him to death with a dumbell so says the story below

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/n-man-admits-beating-friend-death-dumbbell-article-1.2312728

Oh I see. Got it.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2015, 08:31:34 PM »
Dear Nails,
  It has already been concluded that I am in fact, the lawyer who represented that guy who killed his boyfriend with the 25 pound dumbbell.
  I was hoping to move on to more interesting bodybuilding topics but you can do the research here on GetBig.
  Still can't figure out why anyone would go on a site, claim they are someone else (someone who isn't famous or even has a good physique) when
all you guys are computer and internet experts and can expose the imposter in seconds.
  If I were going to pose as someone else, it would be a guy with a great build who leads a stress free life.
Harley

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 08:33:21 PM »
Harley, why are you wearing a pink tanktop?

X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 08:36:19 PM »
  I am not pretending to be anything and I am not a semi-famous lawyer.
I never once posted a pic of me as a lawyer.  I just came on board to talk bodybuilding.

I'm not trying to offend you. but we have so many fake profiles on here... it's unbelievable.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2015, 08:37:21 PM »
Dear SF1900,
   I really don't worry about the color of my tank tops too much.  When I reached down into my drawer and grabbed it,
I didn't think the pink meant anything but that it was clean and ready to wear for that day.
   I wear pink ties sometimes.  My MMA Coach (Sean "Shorty Rock" Santella) dyes his hair pink.
   I don't judge a man by the color of his clothes or hair.  I don't give it much thought.
   Also, when I go to the gym I don't think much about my sense of fashion.  I dress like a bum but that was a video shoot
and they asked that I wear a tank top.
Harley

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2015, 08:37:53 PM »
Harley, why are you wearing a pink tanktop?

Pink tank Pink bow tie of peace

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2015, 08:40:56 PM »
Dear El Numero Uno,
  I wasn't offended but we went through this on the first thread about my client killing his lover with the dumbbell.
  I even received a call from one of the site's owners.
  All these guys have verified it or by now, I would have been completely annihilated and crushed.
  I am a computer idiot and give full disclosure and am "audit ready" at any time.
  You need thick skin to write on this site so I am prepared to do my best.
  I presume you speak Spanish.  My first language was German.  I speak Spanish and Portuguese.  I have an interest in learning languages too.
Harley