Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 585376 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Do you miss Harley Breite???
« Reply #3425 on: October 20, 2017, 07:24:19 AM »
Why should anyone miss him? He only contributed to one thread and that was about himself.

X2

All ME ME ME

Some of it interesting

Clearly a nerve was stuck for him to vanish 

No, he was trash.

He said he would not defend an animal abuser, but would defend a child molester.

When he was called out for, he threw a temper tantrum and left.

Also "Be There" & "Princess L" had him pegged as to what he is for a while.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3426 on: October 20, 2017, 07:25:59 AM »
come on.. he is an educated man. most on here are at most college level if that. He would run rings round anyone on here. easy to mouth off when you got support on a forum but one on one he would win. just my opinion.

I would hope he would "run rings" around anyone here as it relates to the lawyer. He is a lawyer.

But that doesn't mean he knows ore than getbiggers about every topic.
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3427 on: October 20, 2017, 07:28:23 AM »
come on.. he is an educated man. most on here are at most college level if that. He would run rings round anyone on here. easy to mouth off when you got support on a forum but one on one he would win. just my opinion.

Like wise its my opinion he doesn't know about everything, educated or not.
Plenty of educated people on here also if you bothered to read some of the better
sensible posts.
Clearly you don't think you could hold a conversation with him.

darkeyes

« Reply #3428 on: October 20, 2017, 07:30:27 AM »
I would hope he would "run rings" around anyone here as it relates to the lawyer. He is a lawyer.

But that doesn't mean he knows ore than getbiggers about every topic.
well i would put it this way..referring to the post from Illuminati... someone like "bethere" is the last person who could conduct a serious debate with an educated man. trolling on a forum & real life are two worlds.

darkeyes

« Reply #3429 on: October 20, 2017, 07:33:36 AM »
Like wise its my opinion he doesn't know about everything, educated or not.
Plenty of educated people on here also if you bothered to read some of the better
sensible posts.
Clearly you don't think you could hold a conversation with him.
well my Education is at college level but you know i don't engage in conversations i know nothing about as do a lot of people on here.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3430 on: October 20, 2017, 07:40:19 AM »
well i would put it this way..referring to the post from Illuminati... someone like "bethere" is the last person who could conduct a serious debate with an educated man. trolling on a forum & real life are two worlds.

Really - Clearly 'Be There' certainly shut harley up, He being that cleaver & well educated
He didnt run rings round 'Be There@ in fact he Ran away.... ::)

look through that thread & as 'princess L' said he exposed himself for what he likely is.

And at least one other person still on this forum came across as very suspicious & IIRC
has been called out.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #3431 on: October 20, 2017, 07:44:29 AM »

A serious debate on what?

An educated man is only an educated man on the subject to which he has educated himself on.

This depiction of an "educated" man running rings around people by virtue of being generally "educated" is laughable.  Why get into an argument about anything if you're uneducated on the subject?  That's the sign of a mental midget.

Some of the most educated men I have known have been gigantic buffoons with clearly evident personality problems that certainly do not guarantee them to be indomitable in a battle of wit.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3432 on: October 20, 2017, 07:46:34 AM »
Let me think about that a moment...Nope.  Not really. 

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #3433 on: October 20, 2017, 07:52:42 AM »

Really - Clearly 'Be There' certainly shut harley up, He being that cleaver & well educated

look through that thread & as 'princess L' said he exposed himself for what he likely is.

And at least one other person still on this forum came across as very suspicious & IIRC
has been called out.

Please elobarate, Sir. Harvey defended the lowest of low but for what was he "exposed"?

darkeyes

« Reply #3434 on: October 20, 2017, 07:53:12 AM »

An educated man is only an educated man on the subject to which he has educated himself on.

This depiction of an "educated" man running rings around people by virtue of being generally "educated" is laughable.  Why get into an argument about anything if you're uneducated on the subject?  That's the sign of a mental midget.

Some of the most educated men I have known have been gigantic buffoons with clearly evident personality problems that certainly do not guarantee them to be indomitable in a battle of wit.
to Quote you.. " why get into an argument about anything if you're "uneducated" on the subject" this is what i am saying. People on here think they know better than a Lawyer. They can give an opinion but do not know law. thank you my friend for proving my point.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3435 on: October 20, 2017, 07:55:03 AM »

Exactly, this is why people in most areas of study, there are sub fields.

This is the main problem with politicians--they believe they are experts on every subject.
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3436 on: October 20, 2017, 07:57:05 AM »
to Quote you.. " why get into an argument about anything if you're "uneducated" on the subject" this is what i am saying. People on here think they know better than a Lawyer. They can give an opinion but do not know law. thank you my friend for proving my point.

This is what you said.. You Clearly did not specify the subject - You state he would run rings around anyone on here.

darkeyes

« Reply #3437 on: October 20, 2017, 08:06:14 AM »

This is what you said.. You Clearly did not specify the subject - You state he would run rings around anyone on here.
I think i Quoted a poster on here. hit the nail on the head. proved my point.  :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3438 on: October 20, 2017, 08:15:11 AM »
Off topic, I started out hard as hell against him with some burning insults, but he did win me over.  When I casually mentioned a legal matter, he researched the hell out of it and sent me more info than I could use in a PM.  Dude earned my respect there.

darkeyes

« Reply #3439 on: October 20, 2017, 08:23:58 AM »
Off topic, I started out hard as hell against him with some burning insults, but he did win me over.  When I casually mentioned a legal matter, he researched the hell out of it and sent me more info than I could use in a PM.  Dude earned my respect there.
I think he also did work with handicapped people. remember the pictures.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3440 on: October 20, 2017, 08:35:42 AM »

has been called out.

Start reading from P.119 forward.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=578368.msg8408176#msg8408176

:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3441 on: October 20, 2017, 08:48:04 AM »
BeThere/Simon/UKJeff/Jeffley where u at son? showed everyone Your Breitness true colors in that thread.
Q

darkeyes

« Reply #3442 on: October 20, 2017, 08:50:51 AM »
now come on people let us have a civil debate here.  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3443 on: October 20, 2017, 09:06:05 AM »
Harley left with his tail between his legs when people stopped kissing his ass!! FACT!!
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3444 on: October 20, 2017, 10:41:14 AM »

[/quote]
Please elobarate, Sir. Harvey defended the lowest of low but for what was he "exposed"?

As Princess L says read through the Thread.
draw your own conclusions - Mine could be wrong.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3445 on: October 20, 2017, 10:42:52 AM »
Not a bit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3446 on: October 20, 2017, 11:04:00 AM »

Donny doing a great impression of darkeyes in that thread

Fuck , I was on good form in that thread even though I say it myself..

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3447 on: October 20, 2017, 04:43:42 PM »
Donny doing a great impression of darkeyes in that thread

Fuck , I was on good form in that thread even though I say it myself..

So darkeyes is PeDonny?

Simple Simon

« Reply #3448 on: October 21, 2017, 03:20:03 PM »
So darkeyes is PeDonny?

pretty much...

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #3449 on: October 21, 2017, 03:53:14 PM »
few things

LOL at anyone thinking there is actual serious debate on this site and/or waxing poetic about people contributing to threads

every thread any member starts here or "contributes" to gets derailed by any getbigger, some fat jiggly ass pics, or more often than not someone making ESFitness meltdown

this was like the only thread in the past 2 years where it actually took 120 plus pages to get derailed. that was impressive. it actually has good conversation and debate in it, even where every snowflake freaked out because of Harley doing his job a defence lawyer, which whether people like it or not is part of the road a defence lawyer must face. Kinda rich comeing from a site where the majority of members who work out the 20 years the site has been opened as well as others who have at some point purchased/sold/used illegal in most countries without a prescriptions perforrmance enhancing drugs plus recs with some as well. And the first thing most people here would do if they got caught buying/selling/using ped's....call a criminal lawyer

anyone here who uses or has used anabolics after 1990 has broken the law, unless your country they are totally legal to buy for personal use, but even if posession is legal the act of buying/selling isn't so shut the fuck everyone with your hypocritical  moral crusades about the lawyer here, hate the criminals he defends, dont hate him for doing his profession.

"