Author Topic: Guy finds Time Traveller in 1928 Chaplin footage  (Read 39887 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Guy finds Time Traveller in 1928 Chaplin footage
« Reply #225 on: November 09, 2010, 05:40:24 PM »

lmao

just noticed ur blade runner pic ..... i watched it in the cinema about 10 years ago just me and my best mate in the whole cinema ..... and of course the guy that works with the reels in the back

thats an amazing scene..... one of the best movie/acting scenes ever

x infinity
O

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #226 on: November 09, 2010, 06:38:44 PM »

ur a fukn idiot...... i can't believe anyone even listens/entertains you here ....LOL

monstercalves  8)

your generation is ruined ,,you know it and gh15 knows it,,it has nothing to do with enterntainment,,you are all living on temporary everything,,no actual life,,everything on computer,,no more music ,,no more movies,,no more anything ,,thats why you get fatter and fatter and you see what you see around you in americana ,, the country of americana is fallin apart from the inside out,,the goverment still strong but the people fall,,this is the problem you need another regean and he is no where to be found,,

and thats the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #227 on: November 09, 2010, 07:53:59 PM »
your generation is ruined ,,you know it and gh15 knows it,,it has nothing to do with enterntainment,,you are all living on temporary everything,,no actual life,,everything on computer,,no more music ,,no more movies,,no more anything ,,thats why you get fatter and fatter and you see what you see around you in americana ,, the country of americana is fallin apart from the inside out,,the goverment still strong but the people fall,,this is the problem you need another regean and he is no where to be found,,

and thats the truth

gh15 approved

i'am not american

u also have no clue what age iam

ur reply post was nonsense with nothing of relevance

dont refer to yourself in the 3rd person ..... u sound like a 90s wrestler

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #228 on: November 09, 2010, 11:49:52 PM »

All trenbolona, testosterona, equipona and HIGH doses of HGH!!

Actually i think he muyst be at least 15i.u., otherwise he would be fat.

I'm sorry but Zeus clearly juiced.

It's Poseidon, not Zeus, but you are right. Poseidon always had some insecurity issues towards his brother Zeus, so naturally he was very prone to go on a cycle of test, masteron, tren, equipoise and Hgh to have a slight edge.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: November 13, 2010, 05:38:08 PM »

All trenbolona, testosterona, equipona and HIGH doses of HGH!!

Actually i think he muyst be at least 15i.u., otherwise he would be fat.

It's Poseidon, not Zeus, but you are right. Poseidon always had some insecurity issues towards his brother Zeus, so naturally he was very prone to go on a cycle of test, masteron, tren, equipoise and Hgh to have a slight edge.

NICE ONE!!!! ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #230 on: January 07, 2011, 07:47:51 PM »
gh15 is full of crap. He writes that the gods of ancient Greece were depictions of super alien beings because those ancient people couldn't have built the physiques seen in the sculpture. Well that is patent nonsense. The ancient Greeks did exercise and also a lot of manual labour and walking. That is sufficient to get the physiques we witness on their sculpture. Also, sculptors often exaggerate and idealize the human body. It is easy to add a bit of muscle here and there and subtract some body fat. The evidence is from photos of actual sculpture.