Author Topic: Street Fighter 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2078 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
do ken and ryu go at it?  I never got to the end.
I was something like a beast on SF2. when im at work i go to Stopbeingbored.com and play it a bit. Ryu was and will always be the best.
REmember Street fighter Extreme turbo. Where they would move hella fast accross the screen

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
I was something like a beast on SF2. when im at work i go to Stopbeingbored.com and play it a bit. Ryu was and will always be the best.
REmember Street fighter Extreme turbo. Where they would move hella fast accross the screen

I hated the turbo version, no fun at all. 
nasser=piece of shit

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
right i wasnt really feeling it. I did like championship edition because you were able to block in mid air. also you can start yout hurricane kick in mid air. Turbo was a bit fast for the kid

JasonH

• Getbig V
You can download the game and play it on your PC - check out coolrom.com.

I've had it for a while now and it's still as hard now as when I was playing it down the arcade in my early teens. I always go Blanka. He's da man.  :)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
There's a secret character called 'bud bud' he had rancid breath and ferocious body odour which he tries to mask with tommy hilfiger

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
was never a big fan

I preferred Mortal Kombat

E
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
was never a big fan

I preferred Mortal Kombat

E

Good shit too..
HAHA, RON.....

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo

do you have to be a member on that site to play....I've clicked it a couple of times and I don't go anywhere
nasser=piece of shit

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
let me check i never was a member

Tombo

• Getbig V
i always used to play as guile

i played it on super nintendo as SF2 Turbo or something