Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 382289 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3825 on: April 25, 2013, 05:30:13 PM »

Are you autistic by any chance? I was half joking/half trolling.

Yes, i think western Muslims are either A) hypocrites and only Muslim by name, or B) Religious and need to get out of here as this society is completely opposite to their world view.

...and yeah, i think white people should grow a fucking backbone, and bring back conservative, nationalist sentiments, and help perpetuate a strong race that shares common values and beliefs without imported foreign influence to fuck shit up.

Just a tip, if you don't want to be taken too seriously, use a smiley face.  There are a lot of people here who would make that comment in all seriousness.   8)
V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3826 on: April 25, 2013, 05:32:13 PM »

Are you autistic by any chance? I was half joking/half trolling.

Yes, i think western Muslims are either A) hypocrites and only Muslim by name, or B) Religious and need to get out of here as this society is completely opposite to their world view.

...and yeah, i think white people should grow a fucking backbone, and bring back conservative, nationalist sentiments, and help perpetuate a strong race that shares common values and beliefs without imported foreign influence to fuck shit up.

lol you are living in a fantasy bro, even if you are right regarding the attitude of muslims. There is a net benefit to the economy to have immigrants. The world is too interconnected now to have any chance at a successful homogenization of the culture as you describe.
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3827 on: April 25, 2013, 05:35:13 PM »
I said stop posting like a fucking bitch, is that so hard?  >:(
You are embarrassing yourself, you are parading your excessive butt hurt for all to see.  I know Muslims consider themselves superior and that others aren't onto their devious ways, but anybody can see that you are simply responding to me exposing the resident Muslims here regularly reporting to a moderator every post they don't like on a daily basis, thereby exposing themselves as sensitive pseudo men who can't handle what the real men have got to say.
V

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3828 on: April 25, 2013, 05:37:50 PM »
lol you are living in a fantasy bro, even if you are right regarding the attitude of muslims. There is a net benefit to the economy to have immigrants. The world is too interconnected now to have any chance at a successful homogenization of the culture as you describe.

That's why western countries started immigration to begin with, commerce. All this multicultural bullshit is just a disguise.

...but nonetheless, immigration can still thrive by allowing immigrants who share similar beliefs, or beliefs that don't directly conflict with the hosts.

It's ok man, i understand you're struggling with your identity and harbour much resentment due to the fact that your home country is a shit hole that no sane man wants to live in. No problem, just don't get all frustrated and blow shit up.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3829 on: April 25, 2013, 05:40:31 PM »
You are embarrassing yourself, you are parading your excessive butt hurt for all to see.  I know Muslims consider themselves superior and that others aren't onto their devious ways, but anybody can see that you are simply responding to me exposing the resident Muslims here regularly reporting to a moderator every post they don't like on a daily basis, thereby exposing themselves as sensitive pseudo men who can't handle what the real men have got to say.
meltdown, when was the last time you got out of the house?
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3830 on: April 25, 2013, 05:42:37 PM »

That's why western countries started immigration to begin with, commerce. All this multicultural bullshit is just a disguise.

...but nonetheless, immigration can still thrive by allowing immigrants who share similar beliefs, or beliefs that don't directly conflict with the hosts.
Agreed.  Simply put, when in Rome, do as the Romans.  If immigrants can't understand that, they aren't welcome.  Muslims have the complete opposite agenda, for them, when in Rome, they try and make it like where we come from.  The sad part is, due to their culture, they don't seem to understand how offensive it is to come into someone's country, call democracy a piece of shit and then suggest that others accommodate their needs but not the other way around.  You are right, Muslims are arrogant and delusional.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3831 on: April 25, 2013, 05:43:54 PM »
meltdown, when was the last time you got out of the house?
Keep trying Haider, like I said, try some Pitbull pictures, maybe even try a rational and reasonable argument, it might mask the immense butt hurt behind every post you make.  You must forgive me,  I don't go out of my way to own every Muslims mind on this board, it's just a side effect of being honest and having a sense of morality.
V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3832 on: April 25, 2013, 05:45:02 PM »

It's ok man, i understand you're struggling with your identity and harbour much resentment due to the fact that your home country is a shit hole that no sane man wants to live in. No problem, just don't get all frustrated and blow shit up.
resentment? I partly agree with you, just saying you're delusional.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3833 on: April 25, 2013, 05:46:11 PM »
Keep trying Haider, like I said, try some Pitbull pictures, maybe even try a rational and reasonable argument, it might mask the immense butt hurt behind every post you make.
I'm making a rational argument that you're acting like a bitch, what's wrong with that? The proof is in the pudding, nothing irrational about it  ???
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3834 on: April 25, 2013, 05:47:10 PM »
I'm making a rational argument that you're acting like a bitch, what's wrong with that? The proof is in the pudding, nothing irrational about it  ???
Well, where's the argument? All I see is a butthurt Muslim using base insults to express his excessive butt hurt.
V

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3835 on: April 25, 2013, 05:47:19 PM »
resentment? I partly agree with you, just saying you're delusional.

How am i delusional?

Statistically speaking, North America let's in very few Muslims, and they much prefer non-Muslim immigrants. That's done for a reason.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3836 on: April 25, 2013, 05:51:57 PM »

How am i delusional?

Statistically speaking, North America let's in very few Muslims, and they much prefer non-Muslim immigrants. That's done for a reason.  
The problem is in America, many of the illegal immigrants, don't want to assimilate, many want the host nation's infrastructure to cater to them, or they just want to make money and send it to their home. This is not home to many, but merely a place. They view Americans as "others".

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3837 on: April 25, 2013, 05:55:12 PM »
The problem is in America, many of the illegal immigrants, don't want to assimilate, many want the host nation's infrastructure to cater to them, or they just want to make money and send it to their home. This is not home to many, but merely a place. They view Americans as "others".
The muslims do a damn good job of assimilating: they are well-educated, speak the language well, love sports, enjoy the same activites  ???   You'll hardly find other groups of people who do as well as muslims.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3838 on: April 25, 2013, 05:56:40 PM »
Well, where's the argument? All I see is a butthurt Muslim using base insults to express his excessive butt hurt.
your posts are the proof, need i make an argument to say the sky is blue  ??? You're not only a bitch, but a retarded bitch  :-\
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3839 on: April 25, 2013, 05:57:11 PM »
DAMN!  ALL LINE-MEN SO FAR!

Grade   Watch
   1(1)   Chiefs   Fisher, Eric   OT   6'7"   306   Central Michigan   94.0   
   2(2)   Jaguars   Joeckel, Luke   OT   6'6"   306   Texas A&M   95.3   
   3(3)   Dolphins (From Raiders)   Jordan, Dion   DE   6'6"   248   Oregon   93.5   
   4(4)   Eagles   Johnson, Lane   OT   6'6"   303   Oklahoma   92.9   
   5(5)   Lions   Ansah, Ziggy   DE   6'5"   271   BYU   93.8   
   6(6)   Browns   Mingo, Barkevious   DE   6'4"   241   LSU
the fuck is this?!
follow the arrows

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3840 on: April 25, 2013, 05:58:59 PM »
the fuck is this?!

Looks like the NFL draft

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3841 on: April 25, 2013, 06:26:28 PM »
your posts are the proof, need i make an argument to say the sky is blue  ??? You're not only a bitch, but a retarded bitch  :-\
That's an accusation, hardly proof.  And the more you resort to base insults, the more you expose how I indeed do own your mind completely.
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3842 on: April 25, 2013, 06:27:53 PM »
 :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3843 on: April 25, 2013, 06:30:04 PM »
The muslims do a damn good job of assimilating: they are well-educated, speak the language well, love sports, enjoy the same activites  ???   You'll hardly find other groups of people who do as well as muslims.
And this is why Muslims are not liked, they simply can not give an honest appraisal of reality.  I suspect they do it purposefully, but some may do it because they simply aren't capable of appraising reality.They rely on lying about everything and putting a positive spin on things when it is simply not there.  Muslims are the type of people that say "it's all good" when everything is falling apart.  They are  disingenuous and proudly deceitful.  Muslims should be outright ashamed for the way they purposefully use deceit as a tactic to getting there own way.  Everything a Muslim believes is built on lies and propaganda, it isn't any wonder they clash with reality so frequently.
V

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3844 on: April 25, 2013, 06:39:02 PM »
What a disgusting woman, Islam destroys morality and knowing how to act appropriately.  And where does she get all her stupid ideas, from the traitorous Conspiracy Nutters who are so mentally ill they believe they are at War with there own Government and yet they continue to still live there.  If they seriously see the Government as the enemy or as a repressive regime, why don't they move to North Korea, Saudi Arabia or Iran and see what a REAL repressive regime is like, they will be begging to come home to the NAZI USA within a week.

If I believed for a minute my Government was the enemy and was any minute now about to turn and attack its own people, I would be high-tailing it out of there.  I suspect these Conspiracy Nutters know what they are saying is delusional, but it's kind of like a game for them to help them overcome there sense of powerlessness, add some excitement to their dreary lives and make up for the failed attempt they have made to succeed.  If anything I see the American Government as the opposite to what these conspiracy Nutters claim, they are NOT strict enough, they allow too much freedom and it's citizens are like spoiled children who have no idea how lucky they are.

just because things are "ok" for the majority doesn't mean our country can't be better or more free. that's a logical fallacy. and besides, a lot of people don't have those things. ever heard of cathy jordan? nice old lady with lou gehrig's disease, was using marijuana to treat her condition, uncle sam labeled her as a criminal, knocked her door down with a bunch of ar-15 wielding jackbooted thugs, confiscated her stuff and tried her as a criminal. what about patriot act? and all this cispa/sopa shit they're trying to pass. employers now can mandate you to hand over all your social media info or else they won't give you the job. all your communications are tracked, every email you send is saved on your ISP's servers for the government's viewing pleasure. there is no privacy anymore, no true freedom, just scraps the government feels like giving us. even starting a company is next to impossible without failing, the moment you do you get slammed with corporate taxes, self employment taxes, on top of the already ridiculous personal income taxes. double taxation? that ship has sailed, traveled the world and been decommissioned and scrapped. try triple, quadruple, quintuple taxation. and there's no transparency in government whatsoever, hell they can make whatever decisions they want without our knowledge, and even if we do have knowledge, they still don't need our consent to pass draconian bullshit.

your argument is exactly the kind a bunch of out-of-touch bureaucrats in washington would make. they want people to be mindless consumers, satisfied with their menial existence as long as their basic needs are met. "oh those peons have their burgers and football and a roof over their heads, what else do they need"? uh idunno, how about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? the government views us not as people, not as citizens but as a commodity, to be manipulated, herded like cattle and taxed so they can pass their idiotic self-perpetuation laws. as my dad joked, we're all mushrooms, "kept in the dark and fed bullshit". and the same is happening all over the world in western societies. no wonder people turn to stupid religions like islam when their life doesn't pan out like they wanted. all the while we're being slowly invaded by muslims that breed like cockroaches, entangled by other minorities that do nothing besides leach from the country, and enslaved to our future chinese overlords which now basically own our economy.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3845 on: April 25, 2013, 06:42:18 PM »
If the argument is that our government kinda sucks in many ways, then I agree.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3846 on: April 25, 2013, 06:43:25 PM »
That's an accusation, hardly proof.  And the more you resort to base insults, the more you expose how I indeed do own your mind completely.
Right, its not 'proof'. But does it mean its not true?  ;) You know it is, otherwise you wouldn't be so irritated by it, bitch.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3847 on: April 25, 2013, 06:47:22 PM »
And this is why Muslims are not liked, they simply can not give an honest appraisal of reality.  I suspect they do it purposefully, but some may do it because they simply aren't capable of appraising reality.They rely on lying about everything and putting a positive spin on things when it is simply not there.  Muslims are the type of people that say "it's all good" when everything is falling apart.  They are  disingenuous and proudly deceitful.  Muslims should be outright ashamed for the way they purposefully use deceit as a tactic to getting there own way.  Everything a Muslim believes is built on lies and propaganda, it isn't any wonder they clash with reality so frequently.
LOLOLOL the resident psycho wants to give us a version of reality  ;D Your appraisal of 'reality' is well-known to the whole board- but yea let's just assume otherwise that everyone else is an idiot. Spare yourself the pain moron, why not pick up a nice hobby instead of sitting on your ass and posting here all day? Your blood pressure meds will only do you so much good  ;)
follow the arrows

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3848 on: April 25, 2013, 10:48:32 PM »
great post
just because things are "ok" for the majority doesn't mean our country can't be better or more free. that's a logical fallacy. and besides, a lot of people don't have those things. ever heard of cathy jordan? nice old lady with lou gehrig's disease, was using marijuana to treat her condition, uncle sam labeled her as a criminal, knocked her door down with a bunch of ar-15 wielding jackbooted thugs, confiscated her stuff and tried her as a criminal. what about patriot act? and all this cispa/sopa shit they're trying to pass. employers now can mandate you to hand over all your social media info or else they won't give you the job. all your communications are tracked, every email you send is saved on your ISP's servers for the government's viewing pleasure. there is no privacy anymore, no true freedom, just scraps the government feels like giving us. even starting a company is next to impossible without failing, the moment you do you get slammed with corporate taxes, self employment taxes, on top of the already ridiculous personal income taxes. double taxation? that ship has sailed, traveled the world and been decommissioned and scrapped. try triple, quadruple, quintuple taxation. and there's no transparency in government whatsoever, hell they can make whatever decisions they want without our knowledge, and even if we do have knowledge, they still don't need our consent to pass draconian bullshit.

your argument is exactly the kind a bunch of out-of-touch bureaucrats in washington would make. they want people to be mindless consumers, satisfied with their menial existence as long as their basic needs are met. "oh those peons have their burgers and football and a roof over their heads, what else do they need"? uh idunno, how about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? the government views us not as people, not as citizens but as a commodity, to be manipulated, herded like cattle and taxed so they can pass their idiotic self-perpetuation laws. as my dad joked, we're all mushrooms, "kept in the dark and fed bullshit". and the same is happening all over the world in western societies. no wonder people turn to stupid religions like islam when their life doesn't pan out like they wanted. all the while we're being slowly invaded by muslims that breed like cockroaches, entangled by other minorities that do nothing besides leach from the country, and enslaved to our future chinese overlords which now basically own our economy.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3849 on: April 26, 2013, 02:30:20 AM »

Wow Dazza thinks this a great post.  It just sounds like a rant of a failed man.  And when there is a government official standing in my bedroom while I fuck my girlfriend, then I might worry about privacy.  But the way you Nutters carry on about privacy, anyone would think you are criminals, what are you hiding exactly.  I grew up in a large family, and privacy was next to non existent.  Welcome to life.

And if can't find happiness under the current paradigm, that's your problem, not your governments.  And nobody said the system couldn't be better, of course it can, I despise a lot of the laws, like marijuana laws for example and resent the immigration of incompatible foreigners.  Do something about it, advocate for a change, start a group, lobby parliament, talk to others about it.  You really need some perspective, travel and see the way the rest of the World lives. many on less than a $1 a day.  If you dislike your Government so much, go live in a Country with a Government System you prefer.  Stop pretending your Country owes you something.  Honestly go check out North Korea, Iran, Saudia Arabia or even China for that matter. It might help you to appreciate what you have got a little more and not sound so much like a poor loser.
V