Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383807 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3526 on: April 21, 2013, 09:05:57 AM »
So for this to work, they have to kill all the soldiers friends, family and anyone who ever worked with him. Then they have to invent an entire family, history and network for Jeff, the man who got his legs blown off at the marathon......holy fuckin crap! Some people will swallow any bullshit as long as it smells of a coverup

Agreed....

They have to do all that, when in the first place, they could have just placed a real bomb.

Sure would be a lot easier to use a real bomb and no actors...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3527 on: April 21, 2013, 09:08:26 AM »
Agreed....

They have to do all that, when in the first place, they could have just placed a real bomb.

Sure would be a lot easier to use a real bomb and no actors...

I think by all accounts there is credible evidence a large explosion took place in that crowd. The fact anyone would think there would need to be some set up of injuries just escapes me. 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #3528 on: April 21, 2013, 09:19:01 AM »
The elder brother was a 9/11 CT nut job. Just saying...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3529 on: April 21, 2013, 09:21:31 AM »

Heard he was a parrot head with an extensive CD collection of Buffet. Unconfirmed but the source is solid

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3530 on: April 21, 2013, 09:24:27 AM »

The mother was a 9/11 CTer too 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3531 on: April 21, 2013, 09:40:23 AM »
The mother was a 9/11 CTer too 

It was the sister that was divorced

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3532 on: April 21, 2013, 10:10:32 AM »
People saying the man with legs blown off was a set up..................

That's sad, and really insensitive to the victims, imagine having your legs blown off and their were douchebags out there claiming it never happened.  What is wrong with people that they can actually believe that stuff.  And rather than spend 10 hours coming up with a blog with absolute nonsense and radical conspiracy theories, why don't they actually go and investigate, go to Boston, visit some victims, look at their injuries and listen to their stories.  I suspect they know what they are saying is untrue, and to actually investigate would bring them face to face with the reality that they don't live in reality.
V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3533 on: April 21, 2013, 10:11:36 AM »
That's sad, and really insensitive to the victims, imagine having your legs blown off and their were douchebags out there claiming it never happened.  What is wrong with people that they can actually believe that stuff.  And rather than spend 10 hours coming up with a blog with absolute nonsense and radical conspiracy theories, why don't they actually go and investigate, go to Boston, visit some victims, look at their injuries and listen to their stories.  I suspect they kow what they are saying is untrue, and to actually investigate would bring them face to face with the reality that they don't live in reality.

dang, actually a good post  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3534 on: April 21, 2013, 10:12:48 AM »
I'm of the opinion blanks were not used. I could be wrong, but it's just not computing for me.
Blanks were used.  No damage to the boat other than from the Flash Bangs which did kind of screw it just a bit.  No bullets though.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3535 on: April 21, 2013, 10:14:13 AM »
That's sad, and really insensitive to the victims, imagine having your legs blown off and their were douchebags out there claiming it never happened.  What is wrong with people that they can actually believe that stuff.  And rather than spend 10 hours coming up with a blog with absolute nonsense and radical conspiracy theories, why don't they actually go and investigate, go to Boston, visit some victims, look at their injuries and listen to their stories.  I suspect they know what they are saying is untrue, and to actually investigate would bring them face to face with the reality that they don't live in reality.
E-Kul, now this is a great post and deserves to be quoted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3536 on: April 21, 2013, 10:14:47 AM »
Blanks were used.  No damage to the boat other than from the Flash Bangs which did kind of screw it just a bit.  No bullets though.

The younger bro is a pathetic dupe in all of this.   A terrorist and a muzzie scumbag - but a dupe

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3537 on: April 21, 2013, 10:15:38 AM »

I've read somewhere that the boat had bullet holes. The cops were staged on the other side of the boat. Holes would be on that side. I'm just having a hard time believing blanks were used. Hopefully there will be a rundown on what all transpired at the scene within a few days...I will be very surprised if its said that blanks were used.    

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3538 on: April 21, 2013, 10:18:06 AM »

can you explain to me what possible logic they could have had for using blanks?  "hurr lets shoot fake bullets at this guy and piss him off so he can shoot real ones at us". it doesn't make any sense. clearly these guys weren't afraid of getting shot at seeing how they had a massive shootout, wounded 15 cops and then threw explosives at them

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3539 on: April 21, 2013, 10:27:33 AM »
The younger bro is a pathetic dupe in all of this.   A terrorist and a muzzie scumbag - but a dupe
C'mon now, he was no dupe.  I hope people aren't going to play this angle.  He is a terrorist, he may be a young man, his older brother may have had an influence, but make no mistake, this MAN is a terrorist.  He is not a victim, he by all accounts was an intelligent man who undoubtedly knew right from wrong.  He was smart enough to make his own decisions and choices and understand consequences.  He chose to behave the way he did, he knew the end result of his actions.  This is not an innocent man.  In the videos they showed with the brothers and their backpacks, he does not seem like a man under duress or being forced to do something against his will.  Under no circumstances should men like these EVER be given sympathy, that should be reserved for the victims ONLY.
V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3540 on: April 21, 2013, 10:28:20 AM »
can you explain to me what possible logic they could have had for using blanks?  "hurr lets shoot fake bullets at this guy and piss him off so he can shoot real ones at us". it doesn't make any sense. clearly these guys weren't afraid of getting shot at seeing how they had a massive shootout, wounded 15 cops and then threw explosives at them
'

That's what I'm having a hard time with. Been involved in more than one barricaded subject and I can't figure out what the value would be in doing that. Not to mention, no one carries blanks or muzzle suppressor with them. I realize there were a lot of different agencies involved but still... firing blanks at someone who has already shot officers .....I'm thinking no

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3541 on: April 21, 2013, 10:29:10 AM »
C'mon now, he was no dupe.  I hope people aren't going to play this angle.  He is a terrorist, he may be a young man, his older brother may have had an influence, but make no mistake, this MAN is a terrorist.  He is not a victim, he by all accounts was an intelligent man who undoubtedly knew right from wrong.  He was smart enough to make his own decisions and choices and understand consequences.  He chose to behave the way he did, he knew the end result of his actions.  This is not an innocent man.  In the videos they showed with the brothers and their backpacks, he does not seem like a man under duress or being forced to do something against his will.  Under no circumstances should men like these EVER be given sympathy, that should be reserved for the victims ONLY.

That's 2 good posts.. E-Kul on a roll!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3542 on: April 21, 2013, 10:30:45 AM »

I said he is a terrorist and a muzzie pos

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-mayor-says-authorities-may-never-bomb-suspect-151354409.html

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3543 on: April 21, 2013, 10:33:32 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3544 on: April 21, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »

You are about a week late... but thanks for playing..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3545 on: April 21, 2013, 10:45:43 AM »
I`ve already covered this for fucks sake days ago.

Here. READ and Don`t fucking forget it you moron.

All those guys you see were all National Guard CST.

After the blast, they are out in the middle of the street, looking toward ground zero.

In less than 3 minutes after the explosion, a CST truck arrives on the scene.

The original two guys are seen leaving the area, walking away from ground zero and the recently arrived CST truck.

None of the CST agents seem to approach the ground zero. They do however begin to inspect underneath the bleachers across the street, and eventually tape it off.

From what I can gather from a few media outlets, the MA CST team was already on the scene. That must include the two guys initially noticed as well as the responding truck. A team from NY was also later deployed.

Obviously these guys are legitimate, and the previously circulated speculation about them being Navy Seals etc are unfounded and absurd.

Documentation in chronological order: http://imgur.com/a/YrTOK

Pictures used are from http://www.flickr.com/photos/hahatango/

News articles: http://killerapps.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/04/16/nat_guard_wmd_teams_were_on_hand_in_boston_yesterday http://www.brooklyneagle.com/articles/fort-hamilton-anti-terror-unit-sent-boston-bombing-site-2013-04-17-163000

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3546 on: April 21, 2013, 10:49:46 AM »
I`ve already covered this for fucks sake days ago.

Here. READ and Don`t fucking forget it you moron.

All those guys you see were all National Guard CST.

After the blast, they are out in the middle of the street, looking toward ground zero.

In less than 3 minutes after the explosion, a CST truck arrives on the scene.

The original two guys are seen leaving the area, walking away from ground zero and the recently arrived CST truck.

None of the CST agents seem to approach the ground zero. They do however begin to inspect underneath the bleachers across the street, and eventually tape it off.

From what I can gather from a few media outlets, the MA CST team was already on the scene. That must include the two guys initially noticed as well as the responding truck. A team from NY was also later deployed.

Obviously these guys are legitimate, and the previously circulated speculation about them being Navy Seals etc are unfounded and absurd.

Documentation in chronological order: http://imgur.com/a/YrTOK

Pictures used are from http://www.flickr.com/photos/hahatango/

News articles: http://killerapps.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/04/16/nat_guard_wmd_teams_were_on_hand_in_boston_yesterday http://www.brooklyneagle.com/articles/fort-hamilton-anti-terror-unit-sent-boston-bombing-site-2013-04-17-163000

Once more with feeling... No one seems to be listening.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3547 on: April 21, 2013, 11:02:46 AM »
I think it's very interesting karma that he shot himself in the mouth and lived. Now he gets to be maimed and fucked up for life  (if he lives) as well until he is executed.

Only thing is he lost the ability to speak which makes interrogation more difficult.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3548 on: April 21, 2013, 11:07:35 AM »
I said he is a terrorist and a muzzie pos

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-mayor-says-authorities-may-never-bomb-suspect-151354409.html

You also said he was a dupe, suggesting that he is the victim of someone else.  he is no victim, and no dupe.
V

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3549 on: April 21, 2013, 11:08:55 AM »
I think it's very interesting karma that he shot himself in the mouth and lived. Now he gets to be maimed and fucked up for life  (if he lives) as well until he is executed.

Only thing is he lost the ability to speak which makes interrogation more difficult.

He could write down any answers to questions asked.