Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 384326 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3701 on: April 22, 2013, 11:25:45 AM »
Some senator who wrote the laws for this said that it may mess up the case against him if they did. That there may be a chance he even gets off, so they don't want to risk it.

Imagine if this kid gets away from some technicality.  The public would be outraged.
The kid is a dead man walking regardless.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #3702 on: April 22, 2013, 11:31:06 AM »
All going well he gets away with it, might teach America to stay out of other people's business and nobody will cause them shit. Boo fuckin hoo two dumb bastard Americans dead (maybe) towarsa howany civilians in the middle east American soldiers kill daily, fuck them and their nig president

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3703 on: April 22, 2013, 11:32:58 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3704 on: April 22, 2013, 11:37:39 AM »
Some senator who wrote the laws for this said that it may mess up the case against him if they did. That there may be a chance he even gets off, so they don't want to risk it.

Imagine if this kid gets away from some technicality.  The public would be outraged.

they already started by continuing to show a picture of a young innocent looking boy, to gain sympathy for him in the public

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3706 on: April 22, 2013, 11:51:30 AM »

they already started by continuing to show a picture of a young innocent looking boy, to gain sympathy for him in the public

I do think the kid looks young anyway... even recent photos he really looks young.

I don't really give a shit though... He can be tossed into a deep dark pit when they convict his ass.

I don't want him to die. I want him to sit in a well for the rest of his life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3707 on: April 22, 2013, 11:51:58 AM »

the "new normal."

Yup under this shit head - corruption, incompetence, treason, chaos, and FAIL are a daily occurence

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3708 on: April 22, 2013, 11:59:42 AM »
All going well he gets away with it, might teach America to stay out of other people's business and nobody will cause them shit. Boo fuckin hoo two dumb bastard Americans dead (maybe) towarsa howany civilians in the middle east American soldiers kill daily, fuck them and their nig president
And where might you be from?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3709 on: April 22, 2013, 12:04:47 PM »
Yup under this shit head - corruption, incompetence, treason, chaos, and FAIL are a daily occurence

Hey... Don't talk about chaos like that!

He's a good bro.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3710 on: April 22, 2013, 12:15:06 PM »
Why does this have to be a conspiracy?

Sometimes a bomb is just a bomb.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3711 on: April 22, 2013, 12:19:41 PM »

But having the right to remain silent ain't going to help either...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3712 on: April 22, 2013, 12:23:22 PM »
Some rich Russian muslim should hire the OJ simpson lawyers to get this kid off on an acquittal.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3713 on: April 22, 2013, 12:23:36 PM »
No, you don't. You want to be seen as right rather than 'truthful' and that bespeaks of self-love more than anything else. Explains all the hot air, too.

Perhaps your right, Islam isn't a problem, people all over the western world expressing their concern at this religion are all just doing it for the sake of self love and want to be seen as right.  There all just bigots and like to talk a lot.  Your obvious lack of societal concern and attempted denigration of those who care about the condition of civilised society is the true indication of someone practising excessive self love.  Your attitude to ISLAM is the very thing they pray on, excessive self interest, gullibility, naivety, apathetic and politically correct.  I don't care if others see me as truthful, I care that I see me as truthful, and as for being right, my concern is being seen as morally right, and I have that base covered will and truly.  Pat Condell sums up  my thoughts on ISLAM quite nicely.

V

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3714 on: April 22, 2013, 12:30:35 PM »
Now he could strike a deal, talk if he is let of the death penalty. Why should he stop there, he will become Obamas son in no time.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3715 on: April 22, 2013, 12:34:06 PM »

You need some help dude.... tell your principal or school nurse

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3716 on: April 22, 2013, 12:50:47 PM »
I don't think so, the majority of religions learnt to behave themselves long ago, Muslims have never progressed from their violent roots.  They believe the perfect man is a terrorist.  They treat anyone not of their faith as an infidel or a kaffir.  Their ambition is world domination, to be the only religion and they desire a political and legal system built around that.  Decent society can't really work with a group with that mindset, it's not that they don't want to accommodate others.  The question is, how do you accommodate such rigid unworkable attitudes, how do you un-brainwash them?

They are determined to be confrontational and to get there way, they do not try and hide this.  Everywhere there are Muslims there is trouble, even amongst themselves.  They are a disagreeable people, they will never be happy.  They follow a doctrine that encourages conflict and terror and to avoid assimilation, they have isolated themselves.  Muslims emigrate and ridicule and berate their hosts, they create enclaves and want to change the system rather than adapt.  The time will come, when even the most liberal, politically correct person who have to acknowledge that ISLAM equals trouble and will have to be dealt with on their own terms, that is to fight fire with fire.  Not because we want to, because we will have realised until we do, we will continue to be provoked, antagonised and worst of all TERRORISED.

Not everyone within a given religion, regardless which religion that may be believes the same way. Not all Muslims are violent. Not all Catholics are against abortion, Not all Jews are money crazy. These are just unfortunate stereotypes people like to example to make their point seem stronger.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3717 on: April 22, 2013, 12:52:33 PM »
 :(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3718 on: April 22, 2013, 12:52:51 PM »
Not everyone within a given religion, regardless which religion that may be believes the same way. Not all Muslims are violent. Not all Catholics are against abortion, Not all Jews are money crazy. These are just unfortunate stereotypes people like to example to make their point seem stronger.

You are arguing with a hate mongering child.  there is no point.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3719 on: April 22, 2013, 01:24:29 PM »
The federal government filed two charges against Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Monday, counts that could result in the death penalty if he's convicted.

Tsarnaev, 19, was charged with one count of using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction resulting in death and one count of malicious destruction of property by means of an explosive device resulting in death, according to a statement from the Justice Department.

I guess AK-47s that can kill 30 people at a time are not considered WMDs.  and destruction of property?  Really?

I'm amazed they weren't charged for killing the MIT cop.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3720 on: April 22, 2013, 01:27:40 PM »
 :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3721 on: April 22, 2013, 01:29:01 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3722 on: April 22, 2013, 01:30:39 PM »
You are arguing with a hate mongering child.  their is no point.
A HATE GROUP MEMBER calling other people HATEFUL.  LOL
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3723 on: April 22, 2013, 01:33:31 PM »
prove this really happened.

I have an entire thread on it.  Join the politics board so me time. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3724 on: April 22, 2013, 01:34:10 PM »
http://theminorityreport.forummotion.com/t1335-identity-of-the-khaki-wearing-boston-bombing-operatives-revealed

Now we know who the guys in the khaki pants and black jackets were - NOT CRAFT Intl. 

Enough of that CT