Author Topic: Why are Americans scared of Health Reform? from MP.net - good read  (Read 650 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Why are Americans scared of Health Reform? from MP.net - good read
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 07:24:25 PM »
in page 8 a norwegian comes in and weighs in on it.

I'm in a reading mood, one of those days you can sit and stare at the screen without any distractions.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 07:27:59 PM »
from California Joe on page 9

I don't have any answers but what irritates the hell out of me is the opposition to this particular bill suddenly screaming "Hold on, we need to study this. The Pres is moving too fast on this important issue!!!" You've had how many decades to get it right? Every single asshole politician in both parties plays lip service to this issue every single f*cking election and only now, when it looks like the President might actually hold their feet to the fire (even if the bill is not remotely perfect) do they want to study it. They start freakling out and demand a slow pace to get it right. It's all self serving bullsh*t politics. We, the people, do not figure into their collective vision. It's all about how they position themselves for reelection.

And for the record, if you're in this country illegaly, you're a criminal and you deserve deportation and nothing else.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 07:39:47 PM »
DS73 Page 10

Dude, it's not inefficiency. The system is not designed to be efficient to begin with.

this is the main problem imo. can't move forward until this is fixed or you're wasting your time.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 07:44:43 PM »
i love mp.net, i post mostly on the military boards not the politic ones, too many fukin euros on that site

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 07:52:03 PM »
i love mp.net, i post mostly on the military boards not the politic ones, too many fukin euros on that site

hahah

I like the diversity.

page 11 & 12 are pretty good.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 08:13:02 PM »
I'll have to come back lost interest @ pg 14 :D