Author Topic: what supp would you choose  (Read 1326 times)

mvbaseball24

• Getbig II
what supp would you choose
« on: June 05, 2006, 08:07:18 PM »
k i have animal m stak, animal stak 2, and vyotech 17 hd. which of the 3 would you say would help with my strength and mass gains the most.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: what supp would you choose
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 11:15:03 PM »
if you already have them take them all

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 07:54:54 AM »
Sell them on ebay and get yourself a real test booster.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 09:49:19 AM »

I say these three things will help w/ strength/mass gains better...write this down...ready?

Lots of calorie dense foods(red meat, eggs, chicken, oatmeal, brown rice, milk etc...)

Hard/heavy training focusing on the compound movements(Incline barbell presses, dips, squats, deadlifts etc...)

Lots of REST...(8 hours of sleep NO MATTER WHAT and if you can...a nice nap a few times during the week.)

Or like 'an123' says which I agree...pawn those and get the 'real thing' or get a good MRP and creatine. Holla!
?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 10:38:54 AM »
I say these three things will help w/ strength/mass gains better...write this down...ready?

Lots of calorie dense foods(red meat, eggs, chicken, oatmeal, brown rice, milk etc...)

Hard/heavy training focusing on the compound movements(Incline barbell presses, dips, squats, deadlifts etc...)

Lots of REST...(8 hours of sleep NO MATTER WHAT and if you can...a nice nap a few times during the week.)

Or like 'an123' says which I agree...pawn those and get the 'real thing' or get a good MRP and creatine. Holla!

hold on hold on slow down..compound movments and whole food..get out of town it can't be done no way....and sleep your crazy next thing you will want is about a gallon of water to be drank each day...magic pills and fairy dust thats the way to get big....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 10:52:14 AM »

Dang, ALWAYS SORE...

I didnt know what I was thinking...I guess Im just still a newbie. Thanks for the heads up.

Let me revise that MVBASEBALL...this is what you do to get massive...

Take mstack and cell tech and nitro tech...

eat cereal for breakfast or...just skip breakfast most of the time. Have a can of soda if anything...when you do go to the gym...make sure you train chest every Monday and then...Wednesday and better do it again Friday...so the girls will think you're hot...throw in biceps when you can. Make sure you use machines and cables 99% of the time.

Then...TAKE anator-p and then Gacik and if you can...creakic, well...if you dont want to get as big as branch Warren I'd avise you not to do it...if you dont want to instantly gain 40lbs of muscle...then stay away from it. Be careful with those supplements, bro...especially the 'ANIMAL' ones...be careful with those to...you might find yourself in the gym at 4:34 in the morning wearing ratty combat boots w/ no socks and wife beaters with beanie cap pulled low. Good luck.
?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 10:53:26 AM »
Dang, ALWAYS SORE...

I didnt know what I was thinking...I guess Im just still a newbie. Thanks for the heads up.

Let me revise that MVBASEBALL...this is what you do to get massive...

Take mstack and cell tech and nitro tech...

eat cereal for breakfast or...just skip breakfast most of the time. Have a can of soda if anything...when you do go to the gym...make sure you train chest every Monday and then...Wednesday and better do it again Friday...so the girls will think you're hot...throw in biceps when you can. Make sure you use machines and cables 99% of the time.

Then...TAKE anator-p and then Gacik and if you can...creakic, well...if you dont want to get as big as branch Warren I'd avise you not to do it...if you dont want to instantly gain 40lbs of muscle...then stay away from it. Be careful with those supplements, bro...especially the 'ANIMAL' ones...be careful with those to...you might find yourself in the gym at 4:34 in the morning wearing ratty combat boots w/ no socks and wife beaters with beanie cap pulled low. Good luck.

see its the real secrets of success i come here for...:)

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 03:47:41 PM »
 ;D ;D