Author Topic: NBA free agency thread.  (Read 11250 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: NBA free agency thread.
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 04:09:37 PM »
Ok, so Bosh and wade in Miami
Amare to new york
Boozer to bulls

no fucking way lebron goes to cleveland, the hottest free agents are all gone, its either New york, Chicago or miami..lebron really wants a ring.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 04:51:21 PM »
Ok, so Bosh and wade in Miami
Amare to new york
Boozer to bulls

no fucking way lebron goes to cleveland, the hottest free agents are all gone, its either New york, Chicago or miami..lebron really wants a ring.

Lebrick will stay in Cleveland.  >:(
D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 05:54:57 PM »
I can see him staying in Cleveland because they can pay him the most money.  But, his brand would be more valuable in NY. 

In terms of winning, I'd say Chicago has the best roster. 

I don't see how Miami can swing this.  They would have like five guys on the team if he goes there. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2010, 06:12:31 PM »
I can see him staying in Cleveland because they can pay him the most money.  But, his brand would be more valuable in NY. 

In terms of winning, I'd say Chicago has the best roster. 

I don't see how Miami can swing this.  They would have like five guys on the team if he goes there. 

But why cleveland, he can make millions off the court, wade has bosh, boozer and rose, amare is a knick, if lebron stays in cleveland he will be with mo williams lol

his heart is in cleveland, he may stay there but the best decision is to get out of that hell hole.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2010, 06:16:07 PM »
If lebron stays in Cleveland then this whole free agency has been a anti climax, knick fans dont give a fuck bout Amare, they wanted james and bosh or wade or bosh or wade or james, nobody was photoshopping pics of Amare in a Knicks jersey.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2010, 06:20:47 PM »
But why cleveland, he can make millions off the court, wade has bosh, boozer and rose, amare is a knick, if lebron stays in cleveland he will be with mo williams lol

his heart is in cleveland, he may stay there but the best decision is to get out of that hell hole.

He'll make a bunch of money wherever he goes, but in terms of salary Cleveland can pay him the most. 

If he goes to Miami he sort of blends in with Wade and Bosh.  In NY he would be the man, even with Stoudamire there. 

Frankly, I don't care where he goes.  I'm a little sick of all the hype for a guy who hasn't won anything yet.  He's going to need a second contract for his fat head.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2010, 06:38:07 PM »
Lebitch James is generating all kinds of heat in the sports world because of this ridiculous scheduled announcement he has planned. Every local radio show in each city is shitting on him because of his constant craving for attention.

He is such an egotistical asshole, no matter what his decision ends up being. Dude...reality check.....you have crazy athletic skills that enable you to put a 6(?) ounce ball in a metal circle on a more consistent basis than the average schmoe. The guy thinks he's a Deity or something. Try finding a cure for the common cold if you think you're so special, you fuck face.

NBA sucks balls in this present era. Isn't the season over with? Thank god NFL training camps open in a month.  :)

Rant over.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2010, 06:54:39 PM »
Lebitch James is generating all kinds of heat in the sports world because of this ridiculous scheduled announcement he has planned. Every local radio show in each city is shitting on him because of his constant craving for attention.

He is such an egotistical asshole, no matter what his decision ends up being. Dude...reality check.....you have crazy athletic skills that enable you to put a 6(?) ounce ball in a metal circle on a more consistent basis than the average schmoe. The guy thinks he's a Deity or something. Try finding a cure for the common cold if you think you're so special, you fuck face.

NBA sucks balls in this present era. Isn't the season over with? Thank god NFL training camps open in a month.  :)

Rant over.

lol.  I'm definitely ready for some football.   :)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2010, 08:05:14 PM »
I know, he needs an hour long show to announce his decision, what the fuck is that, cant he just have a press conference like jordan did when he retired.

why the fuck do we need a hour show for any way, why is ESPN even entertaining this?? it take 2 seconds to tell us where he will choke next, he has not found a cure for aids or cancer.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2010, 08:23:50 PM »
I love how the money generated from sponsors will be donated to a good cause. Thats just the icing on the fucking cake for me  ::)

Doesnt he have millions of dollars to donate himself already ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2010, 09:54:00 AM »
after reading this article, I couldn't have said it better myself.......

http://deadspin.com/5581889/lebron-james-is-a-guy?skyline=true&s=i

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2010, 10:48:25 AM »
hahah call my man LaBitch james...thats hilarious

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2010, 11:05:36 AM »
if he goes to miami, he will never be michael jordan no matter how many titles he wins

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2010, 11:05:51 AM »
if he goes to miami, he will never be michael jordan no matter how many titles he wins

E

nope.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2010, 12:10:08 PM »
He'll never be Michael Jordan regardless of where he plays. 

The only thing he can do to salvage a bit of his rep is to stay in Cleveland. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2010, 04:21:31 PM »
He'll never be Michael Jordan regardless of where he plays. 

but isn't that his goal?

he wants to be a global icon, he wants to be bigger than the game of basketball like MJ still is

i think he should go to chicago, i don't buy into this "playing in mj's shadows" nonsense, the bulls have stunk ever since mj left, he would be credited with resurrecting them even if he doesn't win 6 titles

they have a good young roster and it won't seem like he is joining an all star team bandwagon, like miami where wade already won

i don't think he can expect much more than he already has by styaing in cleveland, he'll hurt a lot of people but i think it isbest for his legacy to go to chicago, or new york

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2010, 04:40:23 PM »
miami WADE county they are calling it

not an ideal place for a guy that calls himself "king"

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2010, 04:54:43 PM »
but isn't that his goal?

he wants to be a global icon, he wants to be bigger than the game of basketball like MJ still is

i think he should go to chicago, i don't buy into this "playing in mj's shadows" nonsense, the bulls have stunk ever since mj left, he would be credited with resurrecting them even if he doesn't win 6 titles

they have a good young roster and it won't seem like he is joining an all star team bandwagon, like miami where wade already won

i don't think he can expect much more than he already has by styaing in cleveland, he'll hurt a lot of people but i think it isbest for his legacy to go to chicago, or new york

E

It probably is his goal.  I agree with most of what you said, although I think he can win in Cleveland.  They're a player or two away.  

Read a joke today:  Apple is coming out with a new LeBron iPhone.  It only vibrates, because it has no ring.  

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2010, 05:13:39 PM »
It probably is his goal.  I agree with most of what you said, although I think he can win in Cleveland.  They're a player or two away.  

Read a joke today:  Apple is coming out with a new LeBron iPhone.  It only vibrates, because it has no ring.  

haha Michael Jordan never had a ring at 25 neither, he will win championships guaranteed, it just wont be in cleveland, Chicago makes them an instant contender, Miami well i dont know 2 megastars will play together..Chicago is the perfect fit.

poor Cleveland, nobody wants to play there.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2010, 05:16:43 PM »
haha Michael Jordan never had a ring at 25 neither, he will win championships guaranteed, it just wont be in cleveland, Chicago makes them an instant contender, Miami well i dont know 2 megastars will play together..Chicago is the perfect fit.

poor Cleveland, nobody wants to play there.

Quick I don't think there is any guarantee he gets a ring. 

I think he has to stay in Cleveland.  He can't be that heartless, can he?  He wouldn't rip the hearts out of the Cleveland fans on a national stage? 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2010, 05:42:12 PM »
He can't be that heartless, can he? 

;)

E
E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2010, 05:46:04 PM »
Quick I don't think there is any guarantee he gets a ring. 

I think he has to stay in Cleveland.  He can't be that heartless, can he?  He wouldn't rip the hearts out of the Cleveland fans on a national stage? 

Why announce a one hour special to say he is going to stay in cleveland?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2010, 06:31:17 PM »
Why announce a one hour special to say he is going to stay in cleveland?

I love it that Lebrick is leavin OHIO and coming down here to Florida.  8)
D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2010, 06:31:43 PM »
ugh.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2010, 06:47:44 PM »