Author Topic: QUESTION ABOUT GH  (Read 1082 times)

KGG

• Getbig I
QUESTION ABOUT GH
« on: April 28, 2007, 11:11:05 PM »
hey  guys ..i  have  aquestion  ..

if  some  one  taking  GH HOW  long  he needs  to stay on  it  to see  the real results...people  sya  from  6  months  to 1 years  every  one is different..is that right???

thanks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: QUESTION ABOUT GH
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 11:27:51 PM »
hey  guys ..i  have  aquestion  ..

if  some  one  taking  GH HOW  long  he needs  to stay on  it  to see  the real results...people  sya  from  6  months  to 1 years  every  one is different..is that right???

thanks
4 months minimum.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 02:29:03 AM »
PM gh15, he has a different opinon.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 03:25:57 AM »
Older guys that are realativly lean to start, can see fat loss results in 3 days. Yes that is true.
GH15 has said somthing along the lines of:  If < 40 yrs old, 5-15iu day for 3 months min. gives dramatic change. (and sides as well I'd bet).

Over 40 yrs use low dose for very long term for fat loss etc.

Response is very individual. I like the stuff meself.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 05:40:50 AM »
4 months minimum.

Why? 
What are the cummulative effects of GH administration?

The half life certainly isn't long. 

Seems that the lipolysis would be noticed immediately, essentialy a few minutes after administration.   

The increased sodium reabsorption would also be noticed fairly quickly. 

Why the claim of 4 months?  Seems fairly arbitrary.  Why not 3 months?  Why not 6 months? 

And what changes will I begin to notice at 4 months?

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 01:39:59 PM »
Why? 
What are the cummulative effects of GH administration?

The half life certainly isn't long. 

Seems that the lipolysis would be noticed immediately, essentialy a few minutes after administration.   

The increased sodium reabsorption would also be noticed fairly quickly. 

Why the claim of 4 months?  Seems fairly arbitrary.  Why not 3 months?  Why not 6 months? 

And what changes will I begin to notice at 4 months?

I'm interested in this too. 

are people only claiming arbitrary times such as "4 months" for no reason other than that is what they were told?

It seems highly illogical to me that a medication with such a short half life would require many months for effects to be noticed.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 01:47:01 PM »
It seems highly illogical to me that a medication with such a short half life would require many months for effects to be noticed.
The effect is so "small" that it takes a long while for the results to accumulate and become really visible. Of course it starts working immediately as far as lipolysis etc. Do really high doses and you can put on a lot of weight quickly but that's just water.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 08:54:22 AM »
The effect is so "small" that it takes a long while for the results to accumulate and become really visible. Of course it starts working immediately as far as lipolysis etc. Do really high doses and you can put on a lot of weight quickly but that's just water.

Right,
If you have thin skin to start; you'll see results in days. Permanent? No. But what is? You can take a step up, and not keep up what put you there and You'll regress.