Author Topic: Cowardly Cops  (Read 13338 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Cowardly Cops
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2013, 03:24:41 PM »
I couldn't agree more.  They knowingly make shit up or present information they know is inaccurate in order to keep people watching.  This is one of the main reason conspiracy theories flourish.

Gotta disagree with that one and just look at this board as a great example.

Anyone with even the most basic common sense understands that initial reports are fluid and subject to change.

Yet these CT'rs will cling to these reports as though they are undeniable fact....regardless of how often the reporters repeatedly indicate that they are getting mixed reports, changing reports, and updated information from numerous sources.

The CT'r just keeps mindlessly going to that one report where they said such and such and so now the government is covering up everything and blah blah...you get the point.

That and look at how many on the board can't distinguish opinion from news!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2013, 03:36:49 PM »

Gotta disagree with that one and just look at this board as a great example.

Anyone with even the most basic common sense understands that initial reports are fluid and subject to change.

Yet these CT'rs will cling to these reports as though they are undeniable fact....regardless of how often the reporters repeatedly indicate that they are getting mixed reports, changing reports, and updated information from numerous sources.

The CT'r just keeps mindlessly going to that one report where they said such and such and so now the government is covering up everything and blah blah...you get the point.

That and look at how many on the board can't distinguish opinion from news!

Please give a specific example.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2013, 07:43:32 PM »

You're seriously not familiar with the 9/11 truthers and their arguments?

Hell Blacken runs 5-6 gimmick accounts that are all 9/11 truthers (in addition to his other gimmicks).

Read the CT board...just not possible, in my mind, for that level of idiocy to be blamed on the media cause they fuck things up or give opinions that aren't liked.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2013, 09:21:28 PM »

Hell Blacken runs 5-6 gimmick accounts that are all 9/11 truthers (in addition to his other gimmicks).

Read the CT board...just not possible, in my mind, for that level of idiocy to be blamed on the media cause they fuck things up or give opinions that aren't liked.

I'd be happy to argue 911 with you at any time, friend.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2013, 07:41:23 AM »

Skip don't give specifics.. He says things like he's shown you to be dishonest many times.. then when you ask him to provide examples he changes the subject or drops the conversation..

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2013, 08:06:37 AM »
Skip don't give specifics.. He says things like he's shown you to be dishonest many times.. then when you ask him to provide examples he changes the subject or drops the conversation..

I have never said that to anyone, 007, and I've never dropped a conversation.  Please back that up.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2013, 08:15:06 AM »
lol..it's a bit early here.  I got it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2013, 01:46:56 PM »
I have never said that to anyone, 007, and I've never dropped a conversation.  Please back that up.

Skip recently stated he has shown me on many occasions to be dishonest. I asked him to back it up with examples and got crickets

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2013, 01:47:26 PM »
lol..it's a bit early here.  I got it.

I should read a few posts in before responding ...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2013, 02:16:53 PM »

you making shit up skippy,between you lying and others that can't admit their wrong,this site is going to shit  :D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2013, 03:09:11 PM »
I should read a few posts in before responding ...

Yeah, I'd seen the exchange before.  My brain has been out of gear today.  :)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2013, 04:20:35 PM »

Skip recently stated he has shown me on many occasions to be dishonest. I asked him to back it up with examples and got crickets

Damn dude...yet ANOTHER lie from you.  I responded on page 3.  I provided you a link.

And I followed up with a question to the other part of your post.  And you cowered from it like a little bitch.

How is that crickets?

The public most be soooo proud to have a dishonest shitbag like you with arrest powers.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2013, 04:21:33 PM »
Oh...and if you want to get real specific, go to page 21 where you kept lying about the whole Commander Nyert suspension and denying the media reports.

Then when I posted the actual memo...it was checkmate...and you just couldn't lie anymore.

You were dishonest in that thread.

You are dishonest in this thread.

Serial dishonesty.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2013, 04:24:30 PM »
I'd be happy to argue 911 with you at any time, friend.

Yeah, I know Jack....people tend to feel strongly.  I won't debate it with you, but I can see you understand where I was going.

I just can't see blaming the media for CTs.

But, I don't want that to sound like the media is always honest or shouldn't be held accountable by their viewers.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2013, 04:27:53 PM »

Creepy, jobless degenerate. I've still got the creepy PMs from his MonsVenus account. That's the gimmick where he claimed to be special-forces-turned-multi-millionaire-businessman.  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2013, 04:35:05 PM »
Creepy, jobless degenerate. I've still got the creepy PMs from his MonsVenus account. That's the gimmick where he claimed to be special-forces-turned-multi-millionaire-businessman.  ::)

i guess when you have nothing to do but make cookies with your mommy your mind will tend to wander and you will start making shit up  ;D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2013, 04:38:12 PM »
Ok...just read Primemuscles treatise on class.

So I apologize to Agnostic for calling him a shitbag.

Completely unclassy move.

But...as I've established multiple times....you are dishonest.

i guess when you have nothing to do but make cookies with your mommy your mind will tend to wander and you will start making shit up  ;D

Thanks for the confession....but we knew.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2013, 04:55:20 PM »
Ok...just read Primemuscles treatise on class.

So I apologize to Agnostic for calling him a shitbag.

Completely unclassy move.

But...as I've established multiple times....you are dishonest.

Thanks for the confession....but we knew.

read it again skippy,only you could see that as a confession,but we all know you're not very truthfull.still nice to see you stand by your man

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2013, 07:02:19 PM »
The police are claiming the fire in the cabin was an accident, ...despite the fact that police were caught on tape saying things like "Burn it down" "Burn the motherfucker down!" Oh ya, ...an accident.  ::)

This stinks. I find it hard to believe that someone who goes all Rambo on the cops is then going to sing the praises of gun control, ...but since Dorner is supposedly dead, ...we will never know if that supposed manifesto was actually penned by him will we, ...or if this was simply just another example of the hegelian dialectic in action.
w

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2013, 08:33:25 AM »

Damn dude...yet ANOTHER lie from you.  I responded on page 3.  I provided you a link.

And I followed up with a question to the other part of your post.  And you cowered from it like a little bitch.

How is that crickets?

The public most be soooo proud to have a dishonest shitbag like you with arrest powers.  ::)

First, let me say Skip did respond. I missed it. My bad. Sorry Skip.

Second, here is my response from the original posts you used as your example that I was dishonest.

" Skip I read the letter and you are right! I was talking about an incident that happened 5 yrs ago from memory but I do recall the officer direct filed the case to avoid getting it reviewed. The officer not only charged the guy with Public Intoxication, but he added Assault on a Police officer or resisting arrest, I can't recall which charge but had he not done that he may have gotten away with it. Because he placed that bogus charge on the guy it was reviewed by the D.A. who raised the flag.

I'm no blue wall, I'm just old. I remember viewing the tape in a room full of officers. I was appauled by the officers actions and to me he was clearly using excessive force. I was surprised that a few officer looking at the same tape thought it was "borderline". I didn't think it was borderline at all and I was not happy with the arbitrators decision. Most of the force wasn't.

I recall his lawsuit against the Chief. She was the decision maker and therefore the only one he could sue. Again, I thought it was a baseless lawsuit and it was. "

There is a difference in being dishonest and being mistaken. I was going off memory of the incident rather than looking up the facts as you did. That was lazy on my part and taught me a pretty good lesson on here which is to make an effort to research before posting as my memory isnt what it used to be. But dishonest... nope. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2013, 09:01:29 AM »

read it again skippy,only you could see that as a confession,but we all know you're not very truthfull.still nice to see you stand by your man

Just spitballing here, but I'm sensing some gay overtones in your post.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2013, 09:03:09 AM »
The police are claiming the fire in the cabin was an accident, ...despite the fact that police were caught on tape saying things like "Burn it down" "Burn the motherfucker down!" Oh ya, ...an accident.  ::)

This stinks. I find it hard to believe that someone who goes all Rambo on the cops is then going to sing the praises of gun control, ...but since Dorner is supposedly dead, ...we will never know if that supposed manifesto was actually penned by him will we, ...or if this was simply just another example of the hegelian dialectic in action.

They had no intention of trying to take him alive, but it was San Bernadino that got him...not a LAPD.  And the more removed the LAPD is, the less credence I think a nefarious CT has.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2013, 09:04:33 AM »
LAPD in the cross hairs

Christopher Dorner may be dead, but the police response to the crisis raises troubling questions.

February 14, 2013

Police investigators work around a blue pickup truck riddled with bullets… (Los Angeles Times )

The manhunt for Christopher Dorner in one sense ended successfully: Assuming that the body recovered from the burnt-out home in Big Bear is his, Dorner's rampage is over, and he won't harm anyone again. Yet it's hard to cheer an episode that left four people dead and that featured police officers firing wildly on innocent civilians in their determination to eradicate a man who had threatened them.

It's understandable that police would be enraged by Dorner. He openly declared war on all law enforcement officers and embarked on a killing spree specifically aimed at his former colleagues. But how does that justify the actions of the officers who shot into a truck driven by two newspaper carriers, Maggie Carranza and Emma Hernandez? Carranza is a 47-year-old Latina who was driving a blue Toyota with Hernandez, her 71-year-old mother; officers somehow mistook those two women for a burly African American man driving a gray Nissan. And, in their zeal or under the impression that any force would be tolerated in these circumstances, officers fired away, hitting Hernandez twice in the back. Both women lived, testament to the poor aim, not the good judgment, of the officers.

To be clear: Their actions would be worrisome even if Dorner had been behind the wheel of that truck. Force, including lethal force, is a necessary part of police work, but it may be used only to protect officers or others from harm. It is to be wielded to ensure safety, not to exact vengeance. While it is especially offensive to have that force used against innocent people, it's even improper to use it in this fashion against the guilty.

The Los Angeles Police Department has committed itself to reviewing Dorner's dismissal and the allegations he made in his loopy online manifesto. That's fine, though the results of that inquiry seem fairly obvious: It would shock any fair-minded observer of today's LAPD to discover that academy recruits were, as Dorner claimed, breaking into verses of songs of the Hitler Youth. Still, self-reflection is valuable and should offer a reminder that while racism is no longer openly practiced at the LAPD, eliminating even its vestiges should remain a priority for an institution once afflicted by it.

The more important inquiry, however, ought to be the department's analysis of the shocking and wrongful assault on the truck carrying Carranza and Hernandez. Overzealousness may be understandable in the terrifying circumstances that confronted Southern California over the last week, but police work depends on restraint and care, both of which were lacking.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/feb/14/opinion/la-ed-dorner-lapd-20130214

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2013, 09:05:39 AM »
102 shots.

These shitbags fired 102 shots at these innocent women and still (THANKFULLY) didn't kill them.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2013, 09:45:44 AM »
102 shots.

These shitbags fired 102 shots at these innocent women and still (THANKFULLY) didn't kill them.

How many cops were there?

102 shots? What the hell were they shooting with?

Fuck that's ridiculous.

*Edit... I saw it was 7 cops*