Author Topic: haha, what happened to the piece of shit peoples board?  (Read 859 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
haha, what happened to the piece of shit peoples board?
« on: April 24, 2007, 10:02:40 AM »
haha, the shitest board in getbig history.

discuss. toxicavenger rambling about getting stuff shoved up his bum and jimmy pretending to be rosie o'donnel

discuss.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: haha, what happened to the piece of shit peoples board?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 10:06:14 AM »
haha, the shitest board in getbig history.

discuss. toxicavenger rambling about getting stuff shoved up his bum and jimmy pretending to be rosie o'donnel

discuss.
so much for jews sticking together
« on: April 22, 2007, 11:53:26 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as punishment for calling tre a ni... well we all know what he is ....  the peoples intellectual board was deleted ... its not like anyone posted there so no big loss

i feel compelled to point out 2 things ...

#1 nobody gave a flyng fuck when i called toxic avenger a raghead terrorist, nobody gave a fuck when i called special ed a kyke (im 1/4 jew btw) ... yet people flip a lid when i say #### ... ever wonder why that is? ... its because people, black and white alike, believe blacks are inferior and therefore its wrong to say #### but other slurs are kosher ... if i didnt call tre a #### in a situation where i would have called anyone from any other race a slur, it would tell me that i too think blacks are inferior... ergo i slur

#2 i dont hate anyone, i dont think any race is superior, and althoguht i cant say ill lose sleep over it, my intention wasnt to piss off anyoen but tre ... teh reason i like using racial slurs is they tend to hit home better than other insults... ergo i slur

that is all...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: haha, what happened to the piece of shit peoples board?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 12:24:19 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA.